It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli settler provokes Palestinian tour guide and Norwegian group in Sheikh Jarrah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Today it came to my attention the following video, where you can see an Israeli settler provoking a Palestinian tour guide and Norwegian group in Sheikh Jarrah.

The arrogance and hatred from the colonizers of Palestine speaks for itself.

The video is from march 2015, no doubt about it, nevertheless it's fair to expose it for the established pragmatics it represents.

Thank you for your attention ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He just had to prove he owns the spot dude stands on. Okay?! OKAY?!

Ever watch packs of animals that have a pecking order, the lowest ranked is always being pushed off where they are sitting, by the next highest ranking male, on up the chain.

You see it when a male gets up suddenly and moves away and another comes and sits down right there. Its animal dominance, played out in the animal kingdom. People are supposed to know better than that and not push people off what their are doing or saying, just because they feel a need to prove they can.

As far as I am concerned this is how the Jews have always treated the Palestinians , pushed them off their country, pushed them off their lands, pushed them out of their houses of worship, pushed them off where they are standing.

Always in their face pushing, yelling, gesturing, pushing…

behaving like animals.

In between getting bombed out, bulldozed and arrested, they deal with this kind of abuse everyday.

edit on 21-12-2015 by intrptr because: Additional, youtube, spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And yet each year Western nations send billions in "aid" to help these poor defenseless Israelis persecuted every day by the evil Palestinians and Arab nations.

But of course raising any voices against such things automatically brings on yourself the label of Anti-semitism

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
As anyone can see in both videos the military and police let these settlers do whatever they want to the Palestinians. In the second video had the kids that were throwing the stones been Palestinian that soldier would have beaten and arrested them. But it's the poor Israelis that are being oppressed.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Absolutely, they do nothing to stop these Jewish extremists, lets just call them what they are, from invading the West Bank and taking over the land. Once these extremists move in and create their outposts they begin the task of harassing the Palestinians in hopes they'll pack up and leave (sometimes they just kill them). Once that happens the extremists outposts continue to grow and when they're large enough the Israeli gov't looks to make them an official Israeli settlement.

This is NEVER talked about in the media here in America. All that is ever talked about is Israel defending themselves from the evil Palestinians. In fact, most Americans couldn't find Israel on a map let alone know anything about it's history and that's done on purpose to keep us ignorant of any truth or current events. Israeli propaganda is strong here.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: buster2010
This is NEVER talked about in the media here in America. All that is ever talked about is Israel defending themselves from the evil Palestinians. In fact, most Americans couldn't find Israel on a map let alone know anything about it's history and that's done on purpose to keep us ignorant of any truth or current events. Israeli propaganda is strong here.

Oh, nonsense. Talk about propaganda! Fact is Israelis and Palestinians are genetically identical. This group of people has lived in this area for thousands of years--both of them. To claim Jews "invaded" Palestine or is "occupying" Palestinian territory is blatantly false. The Jews were kicked out of the area more than once, starting with the Assyrians (Iraq) almost 1000 years B.C. And, of course, the Romans sacked Jerusalem (built by Israelis, not Palestinians) twice. Then after that the Muslims sacked Jerusalem, took it over, and built their Dome of the Rock right in the middle of the Jewish Temple, which was there WAY BEFORE Islam even existed since Islam didn't even start until the 7th century.

Now, about "Palestinian territory" and the "colonists" what you don't get is that this is not like England colonizing America or France colonizing Africa. This so-called "conquered territory" is across the street, literally. When you hear of "new settlements" it means building an apartment house across the street on a vacant lot. Distances are so small there that you can't even imagine it. It's not even like New York "conquering" the Bronx. It's like Manhattan conquering Greenwich Village. You've heard of the "Golan Heights," right? It's a small hill across the street from an israeli village. You could walk to the top of it from the village in ten minutes. To say these are "separate territories" is laughable. Of course, you don't know that if you've never been there, as the vast majority of Palestinian apologists never have. They have no idea. Your sense of scale is completely off.

The "propaganda" here is to portray the Big Bad Israelis kicking around the poor, betrodden Palestinians. Tell that to the Israeli schoolchildren who are blown apart by some idiot with a bomb strapped to him. Tell that to the Israeli neighborhoods bombarded by rockets from Lebanon and the West Bank when the homeowners have to hide in their basements. You'd think the West would have learned after the Holocaust, but obviously the hatred of Jews continues unabated throughout the EU and US. It's pathetic, really, and leaves me ashamed of the BS propaganda that my fellow citizens have bought into. Shame.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm not talking about a thousand years ago, I'm talking about present day.

So you're telling me Israel isn't building illegal settlements in the West Bank? Are you also saying there is no such thing as Jewish extremists who move onto Palestinian land and create outposts?

Sounds like you're the one sucking up all the propaganda if that's what you're saying. Wanna learn something new about this situation and have an hour to watch a documentary? I'm sure you won't but at least I offered.

edit on 21-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"Israeli settler provokes Palestinian..."

I'm sure Netty can 'splain it away...

Å99
edit on 21-12-2015 by akushla99 because: Cor rect

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
These settlers are a hateful breed. Their arrogance is only topped by their ignorance.

Israel is very good at propaganda...I think they might have invented it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Nah, propaganda is as old as time itself, well written record anyway. Israel became great at it after they invaded Lebanon in the 80s and receive much public criticism.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

International law, anyone?

Palestine colonization by lawless Israel, in the 20 century, it's illegitimate because it violates innumerous International Law's. By the way can you please provide Israel approved constituition (since it's a democratic nation!?) where it defines it's borders?
edit on 21/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Funny thing about demographics, it can define everything about who you are. Where you came from, your race, politics, religion, culture, ad finitum and ad nauseum blah blah. The one thing it cannot define is who is God...or Gods whatever.
Yet we have these twats called humans, most having some affiliation to some God/Gods or another, who lay claim to a bit of dirt...bits of dirt, (post cave man times :lol
that actually only belong to their God/Gods. Does anyone see the contradiction here?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2
What an ugly human being, I guess the tourists got a dose of reality on their tour.
edit on 21-12-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I know this is oxymoronic but... who gives a sht?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Stupid monkey... many of those can be found in settlements.
This guy presents religious fanatism at it's best - doesn't listen to others, thinks he's better than everybody else, rude, stupid and potentially violent.

What he doesn't represent is Israel, as settlers are about 6% of Israeli population.
It's a disgrace to IDF that they are ordered to protect these fanatics.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Dang that vid just made me so sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

HA nobody wants to fight.

hahah

Where I'm from someone says Hey F you. and the reply back is F you. and they are in close enough proximity to smell each others halitosis. Fisticuffs tends to occur, But here we have Mr. Hardass with his yarmulke on... heh he dont really want none. It's like a small dog that wants to bark.

I know a glass jaw when I see one.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

What he doesn't represent is Israel, as settlers are about 6% of Israeli population.

The problem is the support the settlers get from the majority of the Israeli population.
There are more and more people voicing against these practices but today in Israel, who is not a zionist is often viewed as a traitor.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Many of these IDFs and "police officers" are settlers themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The problem is the support the settlers get from the majority of the Israeli population.
There are more and more people voicing against these practices but today in Israel, who is not a zionist is often viewed as a traitor.

I disagree with you. In my experience, most of Israeli population does not support the settlers.
It's true that right wing parties (which do support settlers) get the majority support from the Israeli voter, but this is because of fear from Palestinian terror and the luck of Palestinian leaders that are willing to end the conflict, not because of love towards settlers.
In addition, the word Zionist in Israel does not have the same meaning as you imagine.
In Israel, "Zionist" is a synonym for "Patriot".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join