It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years In Hindsight ATS; Predictions fulfilled, Secret Battles, and Rulings We Forgot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Occasionally I like to use the search feature to read content that I missed years ago and learn some very interesting things. Truth is I been around this place for over a decade and learning the things I have here have really helped form a critical thought process into the insight of the world, and how I even interact and interpret with people in the world and their intentions.

So I would like to present a few interesting finds from within our ATS community that we either forgot about or completely missed and never knew.

With Enemies Like These, Who Needs Allies?, an ATS user proposed his prediction, a model if you will based on some very careful observation and deep thought with a very thorough presentation to back it all up. Well it made a LOT of sense then, the events following ended up unfolding very accurately , and it basically went completely over shadowed to the general public by Iraq and Afghanistan. Not only that, but an Islamic uprising in Somalia and the subsequent Ethiopian invasion which helped to quell it with a little help from some American air power, and no doubt some Delta Force boys on the ground.

We also have WAR: Global Arms - Trafficking Network Designated by US (Update: Viktor Bout Extradited) where another contributor chronicles a man who was an arms smuggler to much of Africa's conflict zones and through Central Asia. An introduction to him an indictment all the way to arrest extradition, it was cataloged here on ATS.

Lets all dig into our own archives here on ATS and see what else we can learn from the past decade and how some things wet completely unnoticed and/or forgotten and how some of these actions have a direct impact and consequence into today's current state of affairs.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I haven't searched yet, but I remember lurking on ATS last year before Benghazi, when Obama supplying the FSA was a hot topic, and people were all talking about how the FSA were actually Al Qaeda, waving around the black flag and such.
During the Assad must go days.
Then time passes, and suddenly ISIS comes outta nowhere armed with our gear. And now we gotta fight them in Syria.

Problem, Reaction Solution at its finest.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here's one for ya.

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called "the hornet's nest".

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet's nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, but i do sense a great amount of fear from people.

top topics

join