It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Harvey Tweeted Apology to Miss "Philippians"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

then an even longer pause (minutes upon minutes of judges apparently wondering why the long, sinister delay in correcting himself

The director was probably working to get him to reread the card, gave up on that, and told him how to correct the mistake.

Earth to Steve ... Earth to Steve ...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So nobody even thinks the guy is reading from a Teleprompter ??

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I find it incredible that he reads from cards for a living and still screwed this up.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Is everyone enjoying poking fun out of a dude that made a HUGE blunder? Never made one?

The guy is/was a stand up comedian who is always ridiculing people. He'd be one of the first ones poking fun of someone else who made a mistake like this.

If anyone's to blame it's whoever decided to hand him a mic for an event like this.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Projection. That's BS. I'm a HUGE fan of standup. Your assessment is lacking. But don't let that stand in the way of putting someone down to justify yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
WEll I was left speechless and although I thought Ms Columbia was a dead ringer for the other Columbia woman on Modern Family, and that last years winner was Columbian, and that Ms Columbia was doing everything she could to flirt with everyone in the Universe, and that if she were to win it would further demonstrate how people chose to see beauty queens and morality in the present and future or lack thereof.

I was drawn to her sexuality and hunger for the title.

Ms Philippians had class and was rather serious if not stoic, but accepted her original loss with dignity.

Screeech!!!! Wait a minute!!! What???

Harvey comes in and takes full responsibility? Okkkk, this after the featured musician practically orgasms over Ms Columbia during the evening gown competition where he fondles her hand until she practically shook it to rid her self of him and his tail wagging tongue lolling doggie attentions and back to her cat walk...

Oh boy, well what I am getting at here is that it was shocking to say the least for both contestants Ms Philippians and Ms Columbia.

A humbling experience for all, I felt for them both as well as Harvey who I do not believe was fully responsible, in fact think he took the wrap for the bungled and extreme faux pau.

Ms Columbia standing, crying, thankful, waiting for her cue after being ribboned and crowned to make her walk, only to hear over the crowd and with poor English skills that it was a mistake! OMG!

So they prance the humbled Ms Phillipeans out to the center stage, they de-crown Ms Columbia and place it on her head... Ms Columbia got to keep the winners Stash I guess? OMG!

Soooo, yeah, it was the best and worst I could imagine.

Mr Trump must have had a field day as he sold ownership just this past year of the Ms Universe competition. It ran like a well oiled ship on his watch.

Lawsuit for both contestants if not only Ms Columbia for sure. I could hear the crackle of phone lines with Attorneys fighting for the right to handle this high profile suit.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: intrepid
Is everyone enjoying poking fun out of a dude that made a HUGE blunder? Never made one?

The guy is/was a stand up comedian who is always ridiculing people. He'd be one of the first ones poking fun of someone else who made a mistake like this.

If anyone's to blame it's whoever decided to hand him a mic for an event like this.

Absolutely we want at least a master’s degreed person to host Miss Universe

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey Trump paid Harvey to do this

Nobody's that dumb

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: superman2012
The look she gave when the crown was taken off her head tells me that a new super villain was just born.

Why? She has had a great and long career in show business.

That is not her, although they are identical!
Great Colombian genetics!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There should be a rule that they should wear their natural hair color.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: superman2012
The look she gave when the crown was taken off her head tells me that a new super villain was just born.

Why? She has had a great and long career in show business.

That is not her, although they are identical!
Great Colombian genetics!

Prove it, DNA or nothing...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What they aught to do is find out what High school, if any, Harvey went to and fire the principle and all his teachers!

We just can’t allow things like this to go on

edit on 21-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenetenuf

Enough

originally posted by: Plantagenet
definitely not a grammernazi

Clearly.

originally posted by: PlantagenetCan this simply be chaulked up to illustrate how autocorrect & smartphones (symbolic AI?) control our lives and info today rather than human intentions?

I think that your post is more illustrative of that.

originally posted by: Plantagenet Sure seems so.ditto for Biblical aspects taking priority (ie, 11th new testament book = PHILIPPIANS!)

Oh for the love of...! *&^*%#!!!

Seriously?!

edit on 21-12-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Miss Colombia is beautiful she should have won

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He made a mistake and had a bad day. So what?

Are we all now schoolyard bullies?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Perfection is demanded. Resistance is futile.

Sure looks like it. Appalling isn't it?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No excuse he should at least give Miss Colombia a million dollars

And learn how to use a God____ spell checker

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Look at her eyebrows. She is at the least a brunette.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Yes it is.

The sad thing is that now he's created a huge boner he is now eligible to run for the presidency. I wish that was funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join