It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil's last days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
His time is almost up

And he knows it

He was here on earth at the beginning
To take the souls of man
He built a world of power and rewarded those
Who served him
And enslaved those who did not

The world we live in is Satan's design
He gave us governments to enslave us
Armies to suppress us

Satan's empire is now unstoppable
He has many armies and weapons of mass
Destruction

He is now ready for Christ return
To throw everything he has at him
For he does not want to leave

When Christ comes he will turn and flee
And as he is escaping he will burn
What he leaves behind

Satan has a scorched earth policy
Before he leaves this earth
He will not leave anything behind

The surface of the earth will be destroyed

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Thanks, Piney.

And a Merry Christmas to you.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

Thanks, Piney.

And a Merry Christmas to you.

Well as we all know, christmas is a pagan celebration

Couple of issues Piney, the world was Gods design, satan just perverted it
and
secondly
satans empire is very stoppable, I live for that promise

though there will be a lot of bloodshed, death and pain to come

Undeserving me seeing the return of Jesus

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

i thought he didnt get sent here till after the beginning.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't bother to respond to this however you are so wrong in so many ways. I liked the thread earlier discussing JVHH or what ever his name is. how can you people worship IT and still be trying to its name

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

world we live in is Satan's design

Exactly what the gnostic writers believed... As well as Jesus

This is not Gods world, if it was HIS followers would have fought for him

Wake up people!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

God's people do fight. Every day. It's not a physical fight. It's a war of powers and principalities, just like Jesus said.

Satan is king here. Until the End of Days. But a king isn't God. God's still in charge ofc. It's all going according to plan.
edit on 21-12-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The devil is only “LIKE a roaring lion” (1Peter 5:8 ) but Jesus IS a roaring lion.

God has a plan, and nothing is going to stop it...

God has a plan, no one and nothing can prevent that plan from coming to fruition. Victory is assured, but on God's terms, not ours. Our point of view is finite and flawed; God's point of view and plan are infinitely wise in both conception and implementation. Moreover, not one of His attributes is compromised in any way as He brings His plan for the ages to fruition.

What if God were to have annihilated Satan the very moment pride entered Lucifer's heart? After all, He is all-powerful, is He not? Yes, of course. God is much more than the possessor of awesome power, however, and He most definitely is not a cosmic bully who zaps His enemies the very moment they begin to rebel. God created sentient beings in the first place (angels first and then humankind) so they could enter into relationship with Him by their own choice.

At the cross, Jesus wrestled with Satan and won. Satan indeed had bruised Jesus' heel, but Jesus had dealt Satan a death blow (see Genesis 3:15)...

Since Satan was defeated by Jesus on the Cross, why is he still allowed to vex us today?

Scripture tells us that through His death, Jesus rendered "powerless him who had the power of death" (see Heb. 2:14-15).
To what extent did Jesus render Satan powerless? Obviously, Satan is not completely powerless now, or else the apostle John would never have written, "The whole world lies in the power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19, emphasis added). According to Hebrews 2:14-15, Satan was rendered powerless in regard to "the power of death." What does that mean?

Scripture makes reference to three kinds of death: spiritual death, physical death, and the second death. Spiritual death describes the condition of a human spirit that has not been born again by the Holy Spirit. A spiritually dead person has a spirit that is alienated from God, a spirit that possesses a sinful nature, a spirit that is, to some degree, joined to Satan.

Was Not Satan Defeated by Jesus on the Cross?

I thought it was extremely interesting when Gabriel said that Satan does not know what is going to happen. He cannot foretell the future and he cannot read the minds of people. He is extremely nervous because he doesn't know exactly what is going on, but he is hoping somehow to slow down whatever it is that God is doing! Gabriel said since the Holy Spirit monitors everything on earth, he will not allow him to do this. When he sees the activity of Satan becoming dangerous, he dispatches hosts of angels to straighten out the situation.

Then he said, I have an assignment that I am anxiously awaiting where I am not going to have to show respect for Lucifer any more. That assignment is to sweep the heavens clean of Satan and every single one of his angels. We will not leave even one!

He said, In case you are not aware of it, twenty-four hours a day there is some type of evil force accusing God's people of things he has already forgiven. Satan does not see things the way God sees them. He knows they are forgiven, but he keeps on accusing them anyway. But, he said, The heavens will be swept clean! Lucifer is going to try to fight, but he doesn't have a chance. If you want to read about what is coming, it is found in the twelfth chapter of Revelation, verses seven through ten. (Revelation 12:7-10).

Satan and his troops cannot do anything to spoil God's plan. During the tribulation, the days will be horrible because all of the fallen angels will be on the earth. Praise God he is taking us out before this happens. Gabriel told me to share this news to encourage the hearts of God's people. He has his eye on them! He has his eye on the whole world; he hasn't given it up to Satan, and he wants us to look at things through his eyes. We might think things look dark, but God wants us to know that he is in control.

Angels On Assignment

On one occasion Smith Wigglesworth awoke during the night aware of a satanic presence...

One of the great heroes of our faith, Mr Smith Wigglesworth, told a story of one night while asleep. He had been having terribly frightening dreams. At some point he awoke and aware of a demonic presence, looked around the room. There, near the foot of the bed was Satan himself. With a sigh, Smith simply said, "Oh, it's just you." rolled over and went back to sleep.

James 4:7 says that if we put Him first, then Satan will flee from us and our Christ. Flee is defined as running away from danger. Our God, our Christ, our Spirit is the most dangerous thing that he can imagine.

Oh, it's just you?

Early one morning, Smith Wigglesworth was awakened in his Yorkshire, England, home by a rustling sound in his bedroom. He rolled over and saw someone sitting in the chair at the foot of his bed. He squinted his near-sighted eyes and then recognized who it was.

“Oh, it’s just you, Satan,” said Wigglesworth as he rolled over and went back to sleep. (excerpt from Storming the Kingdom by Larry Nevenhoven)

Storming the Kingdom

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

God's people do fight. Every day. It's not a physical fight. It's a war of powers and principalities, just like Jesus said.

I don't seem to recall that passage...

Funny though, he didn't really ask us to fight did he?

But a king isn't God

Good point... that should include "personal" kings, and kings of religion

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
I don't seem to recall that passage...

I believe rukia is referring to Ephesians 6:12:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

From a passage about preparing for spiritual warfare (10-18):

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

edit on 12-21-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Can't be...

He said "Just like Jesus said"

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yeah, I hear ya. I think of it like this:

Some people consider every jot and tittle in the Bible as something Jesus said.

Not sure about rukia though.

top topics

join