It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats, harassment, vandalism at mosques reach record high

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
my point is terroistic things happen at places of worship of all religions.

4 people were killed last year at a Shiekh (sp?) temple in the US.

edit on 20-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, I'd take those stats with a large pinch of salt.
One of the main reporters of islamophobia in the uk (Tell Mama) was recently found to have made up lots of what they reported...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Do it your self, stop asking other people to validate your claims.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That same logic applies to the movie Jaws and the increased shark fishing the came from it.

link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: mOjOmI am not a racist now go and search how many robberies accure at churches and in their parking lots.

If I am not mistaken 7 people in the US were killed in churches this last year. How many died in a mosque in the US last year?

I'm not calling you a racist. But I searched the exact phrase you said to search and that is what I got. Maybe instead of having me do it you should do your own searching and then post links or something. You obviously know what it is you're suggesting for us to find. Just do it and link us to it rather than have me wander around the internet for it.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Already have and I am finding that the increase in Mosque threat, vandalism and stuff is marginal compared to the over all attack on Christian churches.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Why? What does that have to do with CNN's stats about the states.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Post it then.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOmnarrow or add to your search.

I teach and I will say that you learn more when you do research for yourself. See the word search in research search and ye shall find.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Already have and I am finding that the increase in Mosque threat, vandalism and stuff is marginal compared to the over all attack on Christian churches.

Umm did I miss the part where OP made comparisons to the other churches and Mosques getting it worse?

Or is this just an attempt to deflect thread because the topic bothers you.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There is not a compilation of stats any one place to link too. But I will see if I can find one.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
looks like many of you have gone off thread too.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SprocketUK

Why? What does that have to do with CNN's stats about the states.

Merely that I am not one to blindly believe stuff like that. Especially in light of the old problem reaction solution method of eroding civil liberties that continuously goes on.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOmnarrow or add to your search.

I teach and I will say that you learn more when you do research for yourself. See the word search in research search and ye shall find.

Thanks Master Yoda for the lesson but I'm really not here to have you teach me how to do research. I think I can handle that myself.

It's your claim so you have to support it, not me. When I make some kind of claim I put out the effort to source it for others. I don't expect them to have to go find where I got my info.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"I'll kill you back." Seems to be the angle both sides that are being played from the middle are coming from. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
personally I wouldn't go to a Mosque to protest, threaten or commit a crime of any kind on any person. It is totally wrong. But then I would not commit or crime against a Hundu, a Buddhist, Christian, Hari Krishna, Hopi indian, a Black church (which I find to have more Soul to their services than do so of the "dry and cracker water churches in NY), Church Universal and Triumphant, Unity or any other religion, NASA.

The only place I have even protested was in Washington DC in front of the white house and when we left the ground were clean and not one person was arrested.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Tardacus

That same logic applies to the movie Jaws and the increased shark fishing the came from it.

but that was just a movie.

I live in the country and when we see an increase in rabid raccoons we start killing raccoons and after we don`t see any rabid raccoons anymore we stop killing raccoons.amazing how that works, huh?
edit on 20-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The only place I have even protested was in Washington DC in front of the white house and when we left the ground were clean and not one person was arrested.

Did you have a sign ?

On topic ....what a mess,I guess it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, ironically the people acting out with this extremism are likely the same ones who are calling to ban Muslims....

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok...geez....what a pain...

Here's what I found so far.

List of attacks against churches in the US in 2015 by Muslims = 5
Attacks against Mosques in 2015 = 63

Here are my sources. I don't know how accurate they are exactly but this is what I found after a lot of searching.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You posted no stats to back your claims. That is not even what the thread about. The thread is about the fact that attacks on mosques have reached a high in comparison to the number it previously was.

It is not about other places of worship. You know exactly what the thread is about and you flounder around to try to make it something not worthy of discussion, yet you are transparent and fail.
edit on 20-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join