It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine Air Force’s UFO study releases their first report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So....

if you haven't heard, in July 2011 the Argentina’s Air Force (FAA) setup an official UFO investigation organization which studies photo and video UFO cases.

Originally appeared on ATS back in 2010, Argentine Air Force announces committee to study UFO phenomenon.

How not really interesting i hear you say....

Well, They have just recently published the results of cases reported from November 2014 to November 2015 and I think they have done some good field research. here are the 10 reported cases they have released so far:

CASE 1 - FALLS NATIONAL PARK (26 Nov. 2014)

VIDEO CAPTURE SENT BY THE WITNESS:

Stellarium SIMULATION FOR THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The filmed object is compatible with the star “Rigel” (β Orionis) in perfect match with the dial observed: date, time and geographical location Witness

CASE 2 - IF DANIEL GIUSIO (1st Jan. 2015)

Submitted photo WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The photographed object supports three lights regulation of aeronautical use for night flying. In this case the aircraft is facing forward (it is moving toward the witness). While strokes appear “elongated” due to the exposure time of the photo (which not require a tripod to move out), they can be clearly seen lights navigation wingtips: Starboard (green), Port (red) and the (white) center that can match both the lighthouse and to the nose light the top of the tail fin.

CASE 3 - CARLOS PAZ (1 / Jan / 2015)

Submitted photo WITNESS:

Stellarium SIMULATION FOR DATA SENT BY THE WITNESS

CONCLUSION: The objects photographed and observed during the time interval They are supported by a combination of ENVISAT satellite pass, the Space Station International (ISS Zarya) and β variable star pulsating Crane, simultaneous coinciding with the observed quadrant date, time and geographical location of the witness

CASE 4 - SERGIO CANTEROS (Ituzaingó, Ctes, 2 Jan 2015)

Submitted photo WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The photographed object is compatible with a small ball dimensions, thrown into the air a short distance from the camera. In communication with the witness, the same concerns that went to the beach with their children, carrying only bicycles and spontaneously said “… they wore no ball with them. “This sighting reaches a maximum level of strangeness only if considered related by the witness about how the object appeared and He disappeared (according to him, suddenly and without moving in any direction). The witness states that upon arrival at, “The object was not there and that (after seeing him and get one photo) when he lowered the camera the object was gone. ” Oddly enough, this tiny part of the story suffers from the fit also have a stage ball thrown into the air.
While high shutter speed (1 / 909avo second) has been able to “freeze” the object in the sky, however … the extension thereof and the analysis of pixelated It emerges that the sphere exhibits a faint vertical movement, compatible with high on a parabolic trajectory.

CASE 5 - VALERIA ZIVELONGHI (Santa Clara del Mar – 3 / Jan / 2015.)

PHOTO SENT BY THE WITNESS:

Stellarium SIMULATION FOR DATA SENT BY THE WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The object photographed (newly discovered by witness after seeing photo processed) it is compatible with the planet Jupiter in perfect match with the quadrant observed on date, time and geographical location of the witness.

CASE - 6 MARIANA RODRIGUEZ (Capilla del Monte – 10 / Jan / 2015)

PHOTO SENT BY THE WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: Although the object that caused the photo is the Cerro Uritorco, the small flying object that was discovered only after the witness see the photo processed (here framed by a golden circle on the part center left of the picture), is compatible with a bird crossing in front of the camera.

CASE 7 - DIB JORGE (Route 8 alt Venado Tuerto -. 10 / Jan / 2015)

Submitted photo WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The photographed object is compatible with a couple of lights Red stop antenna, photographed in rural areas, at night and with a slight involuntary camera movement.
In communication with the control, it said that while driving his vehicle photo was taken by his wife, from the passenger seat to through the glass.
Several scenarios identical photos were taken by our contributor Ariel Maderna who managed to get very similar lines, allowing reproduce the cause of the sighting.

CASE 8 - SATURNINO FERNANDEZ (Salta – 13 / Jan / 2015)

VIDEO CAPTURE SENT BY THE WITNESS:

Stellarium SIMULATION FOR DATA SENT BY THE WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The filmed object is compatible with the moon through the roof celeste, in perfect agreement with the observed quadrant date, time and location Geographic witness.

CASE 9 - MARTIN MUÑIZ (Quilmes – 3 / Mar / 2015)

CONCLUSION: This case, unfortunately, has not been solved for failure Witness received any photo or video to accompany his statement. Our method scientist requires the entry of two elements: 1) the witness (Form Filler Data) and 2 °) Test (photo, video or material evidence).
Nevertheless, references testimonial (light circular, about 50 cm. Of diameter, red with sharp edges, sharp turns, that “crossed the street” and then he seemed to “be on the wall”) converge towards compatibility with: “Red Spot ‘ Look or LASER pointer, projected onto the street and then on the outer wall of his building from a distance of over 100 m.

CASE 10 - west access (28 July 2015, BA Province.)

Submitted photo WITNESS:

CONCLUSION: The photographed lights (for very slow moving, as reported by the witness) correspond to a single flying object and are Regulatory support three aeronautical use lights for flight Night located in the center and the port side of a helicopter (see example in lower right corner).
The shift from the north west quadrant corroborates the fact the aircraft showed his left side toward the witness. In these cases, the form of the “triangle” is often changing as the aircraft moves relative to the observer.
The sound that the witness reported having heard during the sighting is consistent with helicopters producing powered engines piston

Link to SITE (Will need translating)

I do have a question though - How many reports were submitted between November 2014 to November 2015 that couldn't be easily explained?

So my fellow ATS friends, what are your thoughts??

do you you agree with the conclusions?

Peace!
edit on 20/12/15 by Phatdamage because: Because i'm BATMAN!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah interesting that they would look into public photo sightings rather than military, pilots etc. Of course they're not going to reach any interesting conclusions from photos from the public other than majority explainable or fake etc. So I'd say their study lacks important data sources and focuses on the mundane making this report at best - laughable.

Granted Nov 14 to Nov 15 is quite a short time frame, and it's nice to think they are looking at up to date accounts - but their choice of "cases" to investigate is somewhat of a joke.
edit on 20-12-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I actually agree with you, it would be interesting to see all the reports they got, not only the ones they wanted to release.

Maybe they will start to release more interesting reports soon.

I'm sure Argentina in the past have said they want UFO disclosure.

Time can only tell
edit on 20/12/15 by Phatdamage because: Stupid phone

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

The US did the same with Blue Book. A bunch of easily explained cases to convince people there's largely nothing to UFOs while intentionally excluding cases that we're too exceptionally inexplicable. Worked quite well here for a while and I'm sure it'll work in Argentina too.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Argentina still have a air force?

seriously though there are some interesting pictures.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wouldn't you say that South America generally as a whole are quite more forthcoming about ufo's than North America? Seems that way. I can't recall any specific ufo cases that I can recall from Argentina that were high profile, but am sure they have some. I know Brazil has had some high profile ufo sightings. The Colares incident from 1977 stands out in my mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It seems that these cases are easily explained and as the poster above said. It would seem that it is debunking reports in an effort to say there is nothing out there flying around unexplainable. I am not familiar with the country so I can't say how advanced technology might be reported and what sophistication we could expect from the general population compared to a country like the US which has seen a lot of aerial technology.

I would like to know about pilot or military sightings in the country and if they are being processed through this committee as well. They would be better observers of aerial craft, civilian and military.

edit on 20/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

edit on 20/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So they're releasing information that is easily explained. Seriously, is this all they are investigating? Or is it all they are willing to release?

Just asking.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Seriously, is this all they are investigating? Or is it all they are willing to release?

Just asking.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Where did all the UFO's go?

Is it me or has anyone noticed a decrease in Activity over the last few years .

I feel like every so often we see spikes in UFO Activity.

Or maybe its just that I have been on ATS so long and seen somany UFO cases debunked that I am losing hope ....

I dono , but I do know I cant2 explain my own experiences.

I need a real UFO fix ...Its been to long...

Oh and HOAXERS SUCK!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

I would like to know about pilot or military sightings in the country and if they are being processed through this committee as well. They would be better observers of aerial craft, civilian and military.

According to the community expert in debunking 'UFO' sightings, particularly pilots, and to a lesser extent, military personnel, these observers are the worst in correctly perceiving unidentified aerial phenomena. In other words, our ATS expert asserts that pilots and military personnel have the highest rate of misidentifying unknown aerial phenomena -- according to this expert pilots are the least reliable witnesses.
edit on 21-12-2015 by BeefNoMeat because: deletion

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I would have said the opposite, i always thought they knew whjat should be up there, and as they use landmarks as waypoints sometimes, giveing distance is a trained pilot skill?

Learn something new every day

Peace!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Absolutley agree,

Remeber this old chestnut, back from 2011:

I was certain (back then) any day now we would have disclosure,

Maybe we are alone in this universe, and UFO's are not real........

and

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I was going to say. It seems to me that they've picked the worst, and more obscured pictures to show the public.

I only WISH I had my camera with me when I saw the ones I did, two up close. They're utterly fascinating. But unbelievably imposing.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I was going to say. It seems to me that they've picked the worst, and more obscured pictures to show the public.

I only WISH I had my camera with me when I saw the ones I did, two up close. They're utterly fascinating. But unbelievably imposing.

I Agree, but at least they are doing some research and releasing the findings

but......

You have peaked my interest.

are you ready to tell your stories?
edit on 21/12/15 by Phatdamage because: i'm BATMAN!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Argentina still have a air force?

seriously though there are some interesting pictures.

Yeah with some very good pilots. Dont recall them losing a plane in combat in 82.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

I already have shared it, one time was the same night it happened.

Search my username and check my posts. I haven't made many as I'm not a fan of being mocked or trolled (modern ATS).

new topics

top topics

join