It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See ATS featured in indie conspiracy movie, Battle at Beaver Creek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello again fellow ATS members and readers!
Please forgive this blatant advertisement for our movie, but I'm sure you'll find that it's appropriate, and I know it's something members will want to know.
(And I think Springer would be cool with this...)
ATS is featured in the film and the film is featured at ATS.

I just had to start a new thread with a clear title because:

You can watch AND DOWNLOAD our indie sci fi conspiracy movie Battle at Beaver Creek for free for the next (approximately) 48 hours.

Briefly: Our movie takes place in the near future on the Yukon/Alaska border where two young Canadians travel to join a ragtag militia amassing against an unknown force. Just as things start to get hairy, an American mind control unit (the MKUS) shows up, freezing the battle in place. Soon it is discovered, one of the young men has a secret...

The official ATS thread about the film: Amerian Satellites Control From Above

The Trailer

Hosted by Reelhouse which is free to join.
Here is the link to Battle at Beaver Creek
The discount code is THEZETASISREAL
Enter code for 100% discount.

Enjoy!

And thanks to ATS staff and membership again for their cooperation and enthusiasm for our little movie!

I'd love to answer any comments or questions anyone has...

B_'

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks! Downloading now.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

well, since you offer it for free ..

mmmm

I'll be back after I have a watch

thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Dowload.,,
the trailer looks great

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Downloaded and 35 mins in. Some nice effects but the acting.....I need to crank the window. I realise it's Indie and obviously on a shoestring budget I'll struggle through the rest of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lol nice to see ATS break out into the mainstream by claiming alternate. This helps alot.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great special effects. Really good score. I like the story. A few parts were confusing. The synopsis at battleatbattlecreek.com helps a lot.

The main character is "low talk talker". In the beginning of the movie, I could not hear what he was saying. I understand needing to show he had to walk far and there were no cars, but there was quite a bit of walking/shots of geese/walking.

I really enjoyed the phones and the huge clear computer monitor. Loved seeing ATS on it.

It is worth watching again.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very cool! Thanks OP, I am DL now. Something to watch tonight and with ATS in it.... woo hooo!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. Appreciate all comments whether you love it or hate it or somewhere in between.
It's a totally indie pic, it has subjective strengths and weaknesses, like all movies but especially like a "first movie."
I appreciate that everyone who does have something negative to say is constructive, it is helpful.
I love that no one is saying the story is bad, or the conspiracies aren't fun. I love that no one is revealing the dark secret of what this film is really about.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anyone who offers me a glimpse of their soul, im all in!! Gonna see it when i get home

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thanks for letting me review your film over a year ago. Congratulation on getting a final product out. It's not easy to make even a quality festival short much less a feature.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Trying to download, but it keeps taking me to a 404 page saying the page I'm looking for no longer exists. Disappointing, I was hoping to watch this tonight.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
Sorry to hear that, not sure why that would be the case. Everything seems to be working.
Maybe just try again...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ok, will do. Thanks.

Aha, worked that time! I'll be watching tonight, thanks.

edit on 12/21/2015 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who downloaded or otherwise watched the film for free.
That offer has now ended but you can still watch the film at the same link for 75% off the sticker price by using the old permanent code ATSSENTME
And don't forget a portion of every dollar made by Battle at Beaver Creek goes to ATS!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Looks hilarious! Can't wait to see it!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Battle at Beaver Creek...could have sworn I saw a por..no, never mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Our film is going to be released for free Dec 21 2016 unless you happen to have found this link, just now.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Our little film Battle at Beaver Creek has been available on Amazon (either as DVD purchase, or as digital download or rental, as well as for free as an Amazon Prime member.
We've received a few views per month, a few bucks per month since the film's release in 2014.
The film has historically been most popular in Germany, Japan, the UK and Russia, with those countries eating up most views.
But for some reason, in October of 2017 the views in the United States, on Amazon video and Prime services jumped into the thousands. Then in November they jumped into the tens of thousands. Our little film earned more money in this last quarter than it has it's entire release. We don't know why. We're investigating, happily.

Any theories as to why this jump in viewership suddenly appeared?

top topics

join