It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How not to totally hoax a bigfoot video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

This could totally be a frat prank. Dress up new guy in a big furry costum. Put him in the trunk. Open the trunk and drop
Him off I the middle of no where in a scary forest. Take off in car and film the scared, angry college freshman in a Bigfoot costum running at you.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I'm sorry if I caused you any distress with my probing questions...

No stress at all Prez.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

This could totally be a frat prank. Dress up new guy in a big furry costum. Put him in the trunk. Open the trunk and drop
Him off I the middle of no where in a scary forest. Take off in car and film the scared, angry college freshman in a Bigfoot costum running at you.

Sounds like something you've done before

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

One of the reasons I went to a JC. 😄

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm going to say : Fake.
The person driving backs up just enough to get the "BF" in range and no closer. If I were going to check on an animal I'd hit, I want to get close enough to see it, not just a dark lump lying there 100 ft away.. 2nd, if she hit something that size, we should be able to get DNA from the front of the vehicle. No way you hit something that big with no damage to either the car or the "BF". Also, Why are they taking video of the back up camera screen, when they could have just looked out the back window and you could have seen what it was quite plainly. You see the rear view mirror and in it we see the back up lights are bright enough the person taking the video could have just turned around.
Because everything looks smaller and harder to see on that tiny screen?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Question: even if that weren't a guy in a jacket wearing blue jeans running toward the car, why would you stop filming at the critical moment? Fear of being the ONE person having credible proof of BFs existence?

It may have something to do with an autonomic response to a Titan that is about to dismember you, bare handed... IDK.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

"Keep this on the down low"

Memebers like yourself are why I get a big kick out of posting in this forum.
Thanks.

There has been worse.

A few years back I read an article about an African bigfoot, and it went to extreme lengths to justify the sighting.

After looking at the stills for a minute I clearly saw a tusk and a grey shape among the foliage. Definitively a crpyto and not for one second did I believe it was an elephant. Maybe it's one of those rare bald mammoths!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hits a sasquatch and knocks it down. no damage to the car. uh...ok.

my grandfather once came around a turn at 50mph in Italy, hit a 900lb cow in the middle of the highway. his car crushed like a soda can. the cow didn't move or pudge. looked at my grandfather went "mooooo!!" then fell over where it stood a second later completely dead. his car total loss.

so 8 foot tall 500-900lb animal equals total loss of vehicle. hell i hit a 120lb deer once in a 76' volvo station wagon. car weighed 4200 lvs or something. was in the shop for two weeks getting front end damage fixed.
edit on 21-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Apparently this animal was paranormal.....

Maybe the car passed through it like a ghost, or maybe it used to force

edit on 21-12-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Apparently this animal was paranormal.....

I'm beginning to think you might be a little paranormal.

a reply to: BASSPLYR

so 8 foot tall 500-900lb animal equals total loss of vehicle. hell i hit a 120lb deer once in a 76' volvo station wagon. car weighed 4200 lvs or something. was in the shop for two weeks getting front end damage fixed.

They sure don't make cars like tanks anymore do they? Consider a 52 studebaker!

Of course there'd still be massive damage but even an elephant
wouldn't be getting back up and charging your car after that.
edit on Rpm122115v51201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The comments on Youtube vet this video to be fake.

Look at the "road" closely, seems more like a private drive, not really wide enough for a two lane road/highway.

The size of the drive helps the "creature" look larger than it would on a true road; perspective and such.

Cool idea for a horror movie though.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The only thing more entertaining than this goofy fake is the guy's willingness in the video to overlook the obvious human running goofingly at the camera by saying, "guys I don't see any glaring problems with this video"

Like, really? I was going to go down a list of problems but meh, a waste of time.

If the Patterson film was faked, at least Patterson had enough interest in doing a fake right. All this bigfoot evidence is no better than the UFO and etc crowds with their "video evidence" they always carry the same problems because no one wants to try to fake it like a pro except for that one haiti UFO video which might have never been proven fake if not for lazy editing.

Personally, if I hit a bigfoot or anything for that matter, and I backed up to see what it was and suddenly it started charging me, the last thing I would do is be calm. A natural human response would go along the lines of shock and panic, something like ".....OH # GO GO GO GO GO GO!" I would not remain calm. Ever. That's as far as I will delve into this. I think most hardcore believers will see through this without my help. Watching the patterson film for the hundredth time is a better use of time than this video....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This video is rather easy to debunk.
Examine and measure the pixel count
Of the display. Then check the lensing
And ranging of the Night vision camera
That is used which means once i have
its focal length i can then make an
accurate inches/feet per pixel measurement
Of arms, legs, general height, etc.

And since the frame rate of the camera
Is also known i can also use that to make
A measurement of stride.

My opinion is subject is human male
About 5'10" tall running at 4 to 7 mph
With arm length about 34 inches.

Shoulder width is also consistent with
Human proportions..in my part of town
In southwest British Columbia, Canada
Our Sasquatches have estimated shoulder
width Proportions greater than Silverback
Gorillas ( REALLY WIDE!!!) with measured
stride lengths based upon footprint-casts
Equivalent to 4 to 8 times average human
stride not to mention reported heights
Ranging from 7 feet to as much as
14 feet tall and estimated soil-press
measurements of weight up to 2200 pounds!!!

So this video is definitely NOT a Sasquatch!

My guess based upon shoulder and arm
movement (i.e. flexibility) is young human
male probably teenager 16 to 19 years old!

M

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well, if you pause at 2:39, you can see this isn't even a good hoax, as clothing is visible. The coat or whatever is a different color from the pants, and you can see a pale hand extending fro the sleeve, and a very normal-looking human head at the top, with hair. At 2:42, you can even see the reak at the bottom of the coat/jacket.

I was at least hoping for a ghillie suit or something.

Late Merry Christmas, at any rate, and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm just glad I used two way heading.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I figured the thread title was because of how bad it was! Funny, anyway. Funniest, I think, was that this "paranormal researcher" guy narrating the video didn't seem to see any problems with it! You have to wonder, sometimes, if some of them are deliberately making the subject look silly. But then, I wonder that about some of the programs on these days!!

You got an S&F anyway, since you did state "how not to" do such a video!

Sheesh, I wish I hadn't lost the files I lost in a computer crash. Had the oldest son playing at "Bigfoot" once out in the snow. Totally goofy, and all for fun.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guys got some good points about the film + he tears apart Thinker Thunker

top topics

<< 1   >>

join