It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which 3 dead people would you interview?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pick any 3 Cults of Personality. Just for the psychological interest. David Koresh would be pretty interesting. I've heard personal accounts from several people involved with that affair, including George Rodin. Hearing the account from the perspective of Koresh would be fascinating.

Reagan would be pretty interesting, as would any of the POTUS from Kennedy forward. But Reagan seems to be the heart/soul of all modern conspiracy.

Alexander the Great...i always imagine him talking with a really bad lisp. Not for any other reason than I KNOW he wasn't perfect, and thats an easy way for me to make it obvious.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting answers so far. Lots of philosophers. Nice.

JFK, didn't think about him, very good one.

Jesus is a good one, that would answer lots of questions.

originally posted by: rukia

I wouldn't necessarily want to ask too many questions--I think I'd mainly just want to listen to whatever they'd say.

This is true, especially for the philosophers!

Thank you guys

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want to know what Jack Ruby meant when he said, "If we only knew"…

What sealed White house testimony lil Bush gave to the 911 commission…

and who fired the missile that downed the plane over Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hunter S Thompson

Jack Keroac

Andy Warhol

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jesus Christ- how are things going?

George Washington- how do you see the country going right now?

Adolf Hitler- just so I could kill him.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Knowing someone who has memories of a past life as a Greek Oracle made for an interesting conversation.

Apparently, the most common question from people who came to commune with the dead was "Where did you leave your money / valuables?"

Works for me - just name me three people who buried treasure somewhere near where I live

edit on 20-12-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Eleanor of Aquitane. She was Queen of France, Queen of England, went on crusade, Duchess in her own right, just overall lived a really interesting life.

Lee Harvey Oswald, for obvious reasons.

Great-great grandmother, any one of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
frank zappa
leonardo da vinci
phoolan devi

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Miyamoto Musashi: I would want to know everything, to study him, his mannerisms. I would ask him if he thinks they got his translations right.

Hans Memling: I would ask him to tell me about his art and what inspired him, and then I would ask him to paint my portrait.

James Madison: I would ask him what he thinks of this country today. I would ask him how would correct the leaders of today on their views of the Bill of Rights. I am curious what he would say to some of our leaders who believe the Bill of Rights can be worked around. Then I would ask if he thought all that trouble was worth it, what does he think of us for allowing our rights to be taken.

Alive: Haruki Murakami, I would ask him what is it that inspires him to write such interesting stories. I would ask if I could read his next story before anyone else.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Hunter S Thompson

Jack Keroac

Andy Warhol

Hunter would be good to get to the reason why he killed himself. Or did he? I don't know what to believe with so many tales going around at the time. I could see him going on a hunt for "the most dangerous game" and getting inadvertently sucked into a quagmire of power elite people leading seeing things and doing things that led to the decision to pull the trigger himself or have someone do it for him.

I don't know if I could pick three people from history without having choosers remorse.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

...but Reagan couldn't remember anything about anything. Too bad George Bush the Elder is still alive...THAT guy has all of the answers to what happened during the Reagan presidency. Or for that matter, the immortal Henry Kissinger...man, I would love to pick those vaults of knowledge with a scanning electron microscope.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Carlin.

Freddie.

Oscar Wilde.

That would be a party.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Carlin.

Freddie.

Oscar Wilde.

That would be a party.

Okay...hell yes to George Carlin!

Now I just need two more...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Oh jeez, too many possibilities!!!

Like others, Hitler would be a bucket list guy. First question: So Adolf, as a caricature of evil, is there anything you would have done differently?!.

Sidney Gottlieb of MKULTRA notoriety. First question: So Sid, WTF were you thinking to go out and f*** about with the lives of ordinary people?

Gavrilo Princip for murdering Franz Ferdinand and triggering the Great War. First question: You got lost on the way to the assassination. Did you feel like the 'hand of fate' was at work when you and Ferdinand crossed paths in a random alley?

Jesus and Mohammed are more a double-hitter. First question: So guys, you're both regarded as first hand recipients of the word of God/Allah. Does it bug you that the messages are profoundly different?

Dwight D. Eisenhower for the military-industrial complex speech. First question: Can you name names?

Danny Casolaro/Gary Webb/Dr David Kelly. First question: Who killed you?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love this thread! My picks are:

Thomas Jefferson
Henry Wallace
Elizabeth I

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
I love this thread! My picks are:

Thomas Jefferson
Henry Wallace
Elizabeth I

I bet the first thing all 3 would say is, "Damn, no one listens today."

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The first Man and Woman to exist.

And Elvis, that is unless he's still alive

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Lol! Can you imagine if we could resurrect Thomas Jefferson for about....two days. The first day we let him spend it watching cable network news, and the second day we pick his brain. Oh man. I would seriously consider giving up some years of my life to make this happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Charlie Chaplin

Leonardo Da Vinci

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

HM: Napoleon,Alexander the great,Julius Caesar,Hannibal,Spartacus,

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
The first Man and Woman to exist.

And Elvis, that is unless he's still alive

Elvis was a pill crazed hillbilly that sang "real good" and thrusted his hips like only the "colored" folks did back then. Wasn't a very deep thinker by any means. Sure he'd be reality tv gold now...but if reality tv existed then, he would be less than half of the legend that he is now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join