It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is New York Going To Be Nuked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Never know, in another twenty five years when I am eighty five, I might believe in this kind of stuff. Hopefully I don't get that way before eighty five.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
First I would say that is horrible thought, then I start to think if Hillary was there...hmm

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Bear05

If you believe in a anti-Christ then Obama bears the mark of Cain...as a 'painted' man. He is as good a candidate as anyone as he has produced nothing, but turmoil, discord and division during his 'Presidency'.

I find your theory interesting.

Good point. I heard about some linking him with the antichrist. This guy might be onto something:

edit on 19-12-2015 by Bear05 because: (no reason given)

What else, is that the december 25 is the actual birthday of the sun God Apollo, the same day as Christ's supposed birthday. Apollo is linked with the antichrist.

edit on 20-12-2015 by Bear05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sadly, I don't think a basement would help even against conventional bombing. much less radiation.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nostradamus made his prophecies before New York was known.

He also said in 1997 that the world was going to end but you see its still here.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Sadly, I don't think a basement would help even against conventional bombing. much less radiation.

No, I think you could easily hide from the blast if you would stay far away from the detonation zone. You may have some time on you before it is going to reach you. Radiation is the scariest part.
edit on 20-12-2015 by Bear05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
New York is destroyed:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Actually historians say Jesus Christ was not born on December 25.

He was likely born in 6BC in the month of March

(Found that info on DidYouKnow)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nobody in any future timeline will give any F#c&s about them.

So the future won't be that much different than the present...something to look forward to.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

New York is destroyed:

Looks like it's going to be a good movie.

Until mutants become a reality...pretty sure NY is safe.

(post by Bear05 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I once thought NY would be nuked (after studying Cayce, Nostradamus and others) but then 9/11 happened and I felt for a while that 9/11 may have taken the place of NY being nuked. Now I've been getting the feeling that there is a strong possibility of it occurring again.

Michell White dove (psychic) claims that Russia will attack the east coast of the US in 2018 (with China's "secret" support). And with Russia's new developments in hypersonic missiles and EW capabilities, they just might be able to get past the US defenses by 2018.

Would Russia dare to attack the US with nukes? No one can know for sure at this point, but I do feel it is at least a possibility, especially if the US keeps building missile shields all over the world. Not that I'm saying the US should stop, but that kind of stuff seems to really anger Russia/Putin.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

One Prediction of Nostradamus in one of his Quatrains was The Destruction by Nuclear Weapons of the " New City " by a Leader in Persia who Wears a Blue Turban . I often Wondered if there really is a connection to New York in that Writing .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join