It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN's Ban Ki-Moon accuses Israel of 'breeding' Palestinian terror attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Source

NEW YORK – In a message delivered on his behalf to a conference on the “Rights of the Palestinian people,” UN Secretary- General Ban Ki-moon said the recent terrorist attacks by Palestinians against Israelis are “bred from nearly five decades of Israeli occupation.”

“It is the result of fear, humiliation, frustration and mistrust,” he said. “It has been fed by the wounds of decades of bloody conflict, which will take a long time to heal. Palestinian youth in particular are tired of broken promises and they see no light at the end of the tunnel.”

In his message, which was delivered on Tuesday, Ban also blamed the “settlement enterprise” for the deterioration of the situation in the region.

Seems pretty damn obvious at this point, right? End the occupation, stop stealing land and creating more settlements (aka huge suburban developments), and stop Jewish extremists from creating outposts in the West Bank. Because the Netanyahu led Israeli gov't refuses to comply with any of the above a true road for peace cannot exist and some Palestinians will continue to resort to desperate terrorist attacks while others continue to protest. But this is Israel's response and a clear example of why there will never be a two state solution and peace.

"Instead of wasting your time trying to rationalize Palestinian terrorism, the UN should confront the Palestinian Authority to eradicate incitement," Israel's envoy to UN Danon says in response.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If Israelis want to create more settlements, I volunteer the land on the Mexican side of our border. Once Israelis create a border, they know how to lock it down. Come on over guys, we need some border security, and the land is not too dissimilar. Get on over here and build some settlements along the Mexican border.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Just Look at those EVIL ZIONISTS throwing themselves violently at that poor palestinians car!
An outrage!!
Then when he comes out to try and work things out peacefully, they violently attack his knife with their throats!!!
Savages!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Excellent!

It appears that the ability to continue making the world turn a blind eye to their atrocious crimes against the Palestinians is coming to an end.

It has been a long time coming and the apologists quite literally do not have a leg to stand on, I believe people around the world are keenly aware of the dangerous path we are on.

Now is the time to take a time out and work towards peace!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And here, another group of evil Zionists!
Oppressing that Poor palestinian!
He was just out taking a leisurely stroll and BAM, they all commence occupying his knife with their bodies!
They are making settlements everywhere people!
that bus stop full of women and children is an ILLEGAL SETTLEMENT!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you wait night and day at the computer watching for any threads about Israel and Palestine? We get it, your hard core pro Israeli and I wouldn't be surprised to learn the Israeli gov't funds your internet activities praising Israel while demonizing the Palestinians.

Thanks for highlighting the very terrorism this thread is all about but it's obvious what your intentions are and it never had anything to do with the thread at hand.

Do you deny Israel has over 200 illegal settlements?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just what we need. More people trying to demonize Israel.

For all of you who think Israel is doing something wrong.. go to the west bank. Tell me what you see Israel doing. Grab some evidence of your claims. If you survive without being kidnapped/killed by the "victims" in Palestine, let us see your proof.

Israel did nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am not against Palestinians in general. They are people. I like people.
I wish to see Hamas destroyed as soon as possible.

I wish to see people who encourage their small children to stab innocents destroyed now.

edit on 19-12-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh geez, izrael. My Christian learning says "kewl n all" and my pagan side says "f it gots to do with me." Oh and also the govt of Isreal and the people seem to be 3 different things.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Gawd 2 different things, sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

You think stealing land, which increased under Netanyahu, isnt wrong? Are you insane? So calling out the obvious, illegal land grabs, mass check points inside the West Bank, extremist Jewish settlers, and of course decades long occupation makes Israel somehow an innocent victim in all of this? How typical.

Ironic how Netanyahu wants Iran to recognize Israel but refuses to allow, let alone recognize, Palestine as a state.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Okay, well if you want Hamas destroyed and terrorism brought to a stand still then you should be all for ending the occupation, stop the illegal settlements, and Jewish extremists from attacking and stealing Palestinian land. Curb those activities and a road for peace can begin.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

wonder where ban ki moon gets his info from?
pallywood directors?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ok wait hold on, hit the breaks. I see what a couple of you are trying to do. The list of crimes and acts of oppression are endless, and I dont think we need to go into that because Israel always wins that match. Noone is crying anymore for poor ol Israel. the world knows full well they are not a blameless victim at all and it has started to show for years now.

What is good, is that Mr. Moon finally grew a pair and actually spoke out against these crimes. Thats is a very good indicator as to where the next few years may head for Israeli crimes against Palestinians.

Palestinians are routinely ignored and not represented very well at all in Israeli parliament. So how else can they have their grievances heard?? I guess falling back on knife attacks is their only recourse, and it worked. They have the worlds attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You think stealing land, which increased under Netanyahu, isnt wrong? Are you insane? So calling out the obvious, illegal land grabs, mass check points inside the West Bank, extremist Jewish settlers, and of course decades long occupation makes Israel somehow an innocent victim in all of this? How typical.

Ironic how Netanyahu wants Iran to recognize Israel but refuses to allow, let alone recognize, Palestine as a state.

Again, go to gaza and get some proof of your claims.

Show me proof that Israel is stealing land and terrorizing innocent Palestinians. You can't because it's a lie.

Israel did nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm not talking about Gaza, im talking about the West Bank. So are you really saying there's no proof Israel is stealing land and creating illegal settlements??????

As far as terrorizing Palestians, do a search Jewish extremism and their outposts.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'm not talking about Gaza, im talking about the West Bank. So are you really saying there's no proof Israel is stealing land and creating illegal settlements??????

There is no proof of it. If you have proof, then show it please.

Sounds like you're just jumping on the bandwagon of blaming Israel when Israel has done nothing but defend themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Are you insane? There's no proof? Do a quick google search if you truly believe that nonsense but I'm sure you know you're lying and are only here to purport said lie.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Are you insane? There's no proof? Do a quick google search if you truly believe that nonsense but I'm sure you know you're lying and are only here to purport said lie.

I've done that and still have yet to see any actual evidence of Israel doing anything but defending themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You're incredible, and not in a good way. How about this, prove that Israel's many illegal settlements in the West Bank are legal.

Also disprove Jewish extremism and their illegal outpost.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join