It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch town riots over asylum centre plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Refugees are not invaders, stop listening to the propaganda.

I don't care what you want to call them, I don't want them flooding my country getting everything for free while a lot of people here are struggling. They only come here for economic reasons, they passed all sorts of countries in which they were safe from war, but they came all the way overhere and most of them didn't even flee a war. And most of them are militairy aged men.

edit on 19-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Police incite riots just by being there and "guiding" protesters to where they're "allowed" to walk. It's a protest, I think people can decide for themselves where they want to do their protesting.
On top of that the news coverage will very often focus on how many cops got hurt. One article on this started with "2 police officers lighly injured after ...". My advice to them, don't get in the way of a peacefull protest and if people want to wreck the city house, let them wreck it. Better that then injured police and protesters, stupid arrests, streets full of broken windows and smashed cars.

Other then that I find it interesting that this is the trigger that got people to the streets and not the countless atrocities that are happening in the countries of origin, or the countless austerity measures over the years.

It's the government allowing immigrants too many privileges. It's been that way since forever here in Belgium too. They get free everything and local people have to fill in tens of applications and forms and get the right people in front of their faces to get a couple €. It's been a breeding ground for hatred for as long as I can remember. Our governments like it that way so although they make it look like they work on it every year, in reality they have done very little about it. They are the real culprits, not the people seeking refuge, be it economical or war-related.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Balans because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled
a reply to: Shamrock6

You can do as you pretty please.

Thanks chief. Way to keep it classy and petulant.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Go fly a kite with this invader nonsense.

Refugees are not invaders, stop listening to the propaganda.

Go eat a porkchop with these apologetics and MSM narrative nonsense.

"Refugees", all these young 18 - 30y violent, single males who believe women are property, swarming into Europe against the wishes of its people, are most certainly invaders. Only a person sympathetic to these peoples cause could even consider otherwise.

I am all for protests, but just find it interesting that people are standing up for riots.

I find it interesting that you do not approve of riots, but DO approve of cultural dilution, extreme economic strain, and forced foreign occupation of a countries land... as long its Europe we're talking about, of course. Im sure you would, and have, been up in arms about it occurring elsewhere.

Actually I dont find it that interesting, because theres no mystery for me about your motives or true desires. I read people extremely well. You like what you see happening, and you want to see more of it.

-

When the people finally get so fed up with the unnatural ultra liberal bull# theyve been fed their whole lives in Europe, because they are actually starting to experience the practical effects of such a poisonous and suicidal ideology, they will revolt, and take their countries back, and hang the traitors by the dozen. Woe then to the invaders who refuse to leave, and who will try to claim some "human rights" bull#.

When your home, your country, and your people are truly under threat, all the abstract niceties like "human rights" and "asylum" and "politically correct action" and "insert_additional_abstract_bull#_here" get dropped quick.

Rise up, Europe. Youve done it before... its unfortunately time to do it once again.

edit on 12/19/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What do you expect. Here we have a cop trying to make this about poor mistreated cops. Please remove yourself from this area, RIGHT NOW.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Sremmos80

Democracy is dead if it ever was alive. Dractic situations require drastic measures. I am pretty sure there will be no refugee centre there.

Furthermore, it was escalated by the police.

Can you elaborate on how the police escalated it? All the video shows is a retreating riot line and demonstrators throwing objects at the line as it collapses back on the building so...what happened?

The same way they the police always do.

They show up dressed and armed for war, to intimidate civilians, who the police should be standing with against the filthy swine politicos.

But alas, since most cops are just as dirty as the politicians, they of course take their side.

Your a cop, I bet you can name at least a dozen dirty cops in your own precinct.

Yet you don't thrown them in a cage like your oath demands.....

Just for starters.

I can elaborate in much greater detail if you want.

Yea those windbreakers and reflective vests are very warlike aren't they? Oh you mean the helmets? Imagine that, they're going in to a situation where people are likely to throw things so they strap on a helmet. What a mind boggling concept that is, isn't it?

So now you're saying the police escalated it by being there in their reflective vests and jackets? And by not arresting politicians?

So really what you're saying is "escalation" means whatever you damn well want it to mean, and it can be adjusted as the situation calls for it, so long as it's in an effort to pin the blame on the guys with a badge.

The ones who are running backwards, as all manner of items are being thrown at them, mind you.

Got it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What do you expect. Here we have a cop trying to make this about poor mistreated cops. Please remove yourself from this area, RIGHT NOW.

I asked how they escalated it. Because YOU said they escalated it.

To which you have a completely vague and unsubstantiated response. And are now butt hurt that I'm not weeping and taking your response at face value when the video shows something much different than what you claim.

Don't think I'm the one playing the victim card here, big guy.

Oh, and as for removing myself?

Stop trying to oppress me with your presence here.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I asked how they escalated it. Because YOU said they escalated it.

To which you have a completely vague and unsubstantiated response. And are now butt hurt that I'm not weeping and taking your response at face value when the video shows something much different than what you claim.

Don't think I'm the one playing the victim card here, big guy.

Oh, and as for removing myself?

Stop trying to oppress me with your presence here.

After several hours of rioting rest returned around 22:45. The ME (Riot-Police) had earlier this evening performed charges on the square in front of the town hall. The police laid a cordon around the building. The excitement was already palpable during the day in the Gelderland place . As a precaution, therefore, barriers were placed in front of the town hall.

Source

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I am all for protests, but just find it interesting that people are standing up for riots.

Pretty hard to riot sitting on your arse one would imagine.
Better sooner than later is my opinion.
Islam and Western cultures will clash for control in the future.
Better to resolve that issue now because the longer it remains an unresolved the bloodier and more destructive it will be.
Given current immigration and birth rates Europe will become an Islamic state in 20 -25 years.
Europe will cease to exists as peoples and cultures if this is allowed to continue.

That wasn't much of a riot.
We ain't seen nothing yet.

Europeans are neither stupid or complacent enough to watch as their cultures and people are replaced and eventually ERASED.
Their languages and history will disappear while Mosques will dominate the skyline of every city and town.
Eventually, enough of them will see the train coming at them and they will go out in the streets and either take down their own traitorous governments or be beaten into submission by the police state which would escalate in to full Civil War.
It will be best for all concerned for the EU leaders to ALL step down and immediate action taken to stop the inflow of immigrants.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I already told you that they started slapping people for being there.

Just because you don't see it in one of the videos I posted doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If anyone is acting all butthurt it is you because I criticised your gang. This thread isn't about you or your sekt members. Vacate the premises NOW! Do you feel lucky....?

This vid is from beginning to end. They start slapping people at 5:30. They were not rioting before that.

Then riot police shows up and they start slapping people. Then it escalates.

edit on 19-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Rise up, Europe. Youve done it before... its unfortunately time to do it once again.

so you not only want to see riots but you are willing to incite them as well......im pretty sure that makes you a terrorist on someones list somewhere......

On topic....this refugee crisis in Europe is just getting started,boy am I glad to live far away from that mess......

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so you not only want to see riots but you are willing to incite them as well......im pretty sure that makes you a terrorist on someones list somewhere......

Having an opinion should NEVER make one a terrorist!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks for your contribution. On point as usual.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hopefully there will more of these.

Deal with it.

Constant cat & mouse games between the USA and China over Spratley islands, USA proxy war in Ukraine against USSR,
9/11 Inside job by NeoCons, Smoke & Mirrors by Trump supposedly being allowed by TPB to be President;
Patriot Acts, NSA surveillance, Bailouts of Wall St

You were saying? Last I looked the US populace is quietly taking it up the "alimantery canal" without a wimper...even wikileaks provided smoking guns....

The Military Junta in Washington keeps the war drums rolling, presiding over a morally bankrupt USA, that was once a great nation

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Having an opinion should NEVER make one a terrorist!

I completely agree I was simply pointing out a sad reality .....one we all face

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Balans

"Performed charges" isn't any less vague than it started out as. Performed charges on horseback with sabres like cavalry of yore? In tanks? Pushed people back? Turned in to ninjas and used a hadouken to knock people over?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I already told you that they started slapping people for being there.

Just because you don't see it in one of the videos I posted doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If anyone is acting all butthurt it is you because I criticised your gang. This thread isn't about you or your sekt members. Vacate the premises NOW! Do you feel lucky....?

This vid is from beginning to end. They start slapping people at 5:30. They were not rioting before that.

Then riot police shows up and they start slapping people. Then it escalates.

Just because you said it doesn't mean it happened, either.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

But as you can see, it did happen. Pigs escalated it, as usual. Smell the bacon.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Balans

"Performed charges" isn't any less vague than it started out as. Performed charges on horseback with sabres like cavalry of yore? In tanks? Pushed people back? Turned in to ninjas and used a hadouken to knock people over?

Really ? I'm quite speechless... how do you go from riot-police performing a charge to ninja's and tanks...

Have you even watched the full video ? ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join