It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Walgreens! I am NOT putting my Lunesta THERE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yes bartending is a great job for night breed. Lots of cash too. If you manage your income wisely, you can even build one hell of a self directed IRA with the income at a good club/bar .

Hey reldra, I want to know what the reaction was at walgreens when you took the package back to exchange?? Did they apologize, laugh, cry or anything??

Sometimes I wonder how night breed lived during the times before electricity?? Were we all just bandits or what?? Or maybe grave diggers and stuff I suppose??

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Night breed? Gatekeepers, night watchmen, assassins, spies, inn keepers, bounty hunters, couriers, lighthouse keepers, beacon lighters, law enforcers, and yes, highwaymen, smugglers, bandits, cutpurses, pirates...

It takes all sorts.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Pharmaceuticals are over prescribed band-aids for what really ails us...

Might I suggest an IV of poppy juice and a frozen Everclear suppository... works every time ... er, what were we talking about?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have central sleep apnea and obstructive. I tried most al of the major sleeping pills and when they worked they had me so out of it I couldn't function. Tried melatonin and it gave me vivid horrid nightmares. I just accept the fact that I will get 2-3 hours of sleep at a time and survive with it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join