It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Walgreens! I am NOT putting my Lunesta THERE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No, it most certainly does not.

I have been very lucky since attaining adult hood, in that I have had little contact with my general practitioner since coming of age. But I was fantastically lucky beforehand, because my GP had really quite neat writing, for a man in his profession. Communication failures were infrequent as a result, and usually at the pharmacy level when they did occur.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Isn't that the truth?! Every time I pick up a medication for one of my kids, it makes me a little nervous, hoping they got everything right. It's usually only antibiotics, for infection, but seeing as one of my babies has an allergy to all cephalosporins, it scares me.

Also, Skid, off topic, but my kids see your avatar when I browse and they always ask me what it is. They are too young for me to rightly explain, so I just say "a weird man" lol!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I dunno reldra the BBB, is crossed much faster through such methods, many of my girlfriends have said its a reasonable form of intake, if not a better one. Plus they gave you 3mg so you know they were looking out. I hardly call that a nefarious big pharma plot
.. Let me ask you, in your "psychedelic" experience of being awake longer than you should, on lunesta; did you atleast get to see or feel "ego-loss" I hope you did, I have. cheers to you my friend happy trails.

cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's just an alka seltzer to surprise you!
You remember the old jingle: plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..
Yessir - it'll put your ass right to sleep.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I had a pharmacist from Walmart fill my prescription without putting a prescription label on the bottle! When I got home I received a call from the pharmacist alerting me to his mistake. He wanted me to drive back to Walmart so he could affix the label on the bottle. I was familiar with what my medication looked like, so I told him it wasn't necessary.
Everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure he was stressed out after realizing his mistake.

I can see how labeling like this could be dangerous for people who are getting their first prescriptions. Incorrect labeling could cause overdoses or in some cases the wrong medication could accidently be placed in the bottle.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
In the Veterinary Hospitals I have worked in, the meds
that were filled or refilled had to be checked & signed
off by 2 different technicians.

I had a friend from Italy pick up a prescription & I cannot
remember if it was labeled wrong or they gave him the
wrong prescription. He had a soar throat & was given
Monistat Suppositories, a med for a vaginal yeast infection.
His wife noticed when Paolo was sucking on the suppository!

Damn that is just bloody NASTY!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

OH...MY...GOD. Just got an image in my head and now I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.....
Anal rabies.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That's the trouble with hypnotics, if you take to much they have the opposite effect and keep you awake.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh
There should be a website or something that has pill descriptions so you can verify what you have. I know there are some books out with pics and descriptions.

Yeah, don't show them that movie, or any of them lol. You won't get them to sleep for quite a while.
ETA: I really am weird though, at least that's what people tell me lol.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
I avoid doctors, even when I need one. A girlfriend more or less kidnapped me and took me to the hospital once when I was so sick and weak I could barely get out of bed.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Do you put it in your butt first before you put it in your mouth, or the other way around? I'm confused....

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I know about insomnia. Runs in the family. Generic benadryl has been a cheap alternative to prescription meds. It's what the pm in tylenol pm is without the added acetominophen to kill your liver. I prefer to do that the old fashioned way

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Man, don't take lunesta...I haven't ever done sleep drugs. Nobody should. They're not good for you and they make the issue worse. You should try melatonin. And emptying your mind. Why are you on this drug? Is it something serious?

If it's just insomnia--run yourself down. Make yourself tired. It's easy. Run yourself out like two hours before you want to go to bed. Sweat. Work out. Hard. Till you think you're going to drop. Then drink water--no food afterwards. And then watch how in a couple hours you're exhausted. OR if you can, take a swim a couple hours beforehand. A swim is more fun and feels less like work, y'know

You can't sleep because you're restless. So stop being restless and do something. Your body will calm down afterwards. Give it a try.

Also, no eating after 6pm.

Try that and I bet you bottom dollar you won't need that lunesta crap.
edit on 19-12-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

They do, every med is mandated to have identifying letters and numbers on them and you just go to a site and type that it and it will tell you what you have.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have trouble with insomnia as well. I started drinking this herbal tea called sleepy
time and it has helped.I sometimes take melatonin tablets too.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
That's good to know. I knew they had books because I had one. I didn't know about the site. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ya just google Pill ID and you will get a plethora.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
haha, why do you bother defying our nature. We are people of the night, and WE LOVE IT! Theres two types of people in this world, night breed and day walkers.

There will be plenty of time to sleep when we're dead!

This is Truth! Though I myself get pissy when I'm not sleeping by 3:30am. I much prefer my regular bedtime of 3am to wake up, begrudgingly, at 6:30am. Yes, sleep deprivation psychosis may begin to set in by the end of the week, but i usually catch up with a good 6-7 hour sleep bender on Saturday night.

Lesson for you kids out there, stick to bartending. "Real jobs" have crappy schedules for us creatures of the night!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

MELATONIN!!!! Its natural and will knock you out while allowing you to wake up only feeling well rested not drugged up. Taking anything Medical for sleep IS BAD and always messes up something else.

Keep taking that new drug and you will be taking something rectally soon LOL.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would never show them that! I haven't even let them watch Beetlejuice yet (the oldest is 9), because I enjoy sleeping without little scared people wanting to crawl in bed with me, after waking me up by staring at me from the side of my bed! Though, I was a little person when I watched Beetlejuice and saw my fist glimpses of Hellraiser.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join