It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The world is a complicated mess, as it has been many times in the past. Here in USA, we are approaching election season more divided than we have ever been since the Civil War. We are divided, therefore we are already conquered.

At this point, American soviety is driven by emotion. Right now, that emotion is fear. If we continue in fear, then our worst fears will inevitably be fulfilled. Why? Because we have a law of liberty called the Constitution that we pretend does not exist. This Law, while imperfect, has preserved our nation for over 200 years. So why abandon it now? We have allowed politicians with agendas distract us with self-fulfilling fears. That's why.

Therefore America will fall. I don't rejoice in that statement, but it is the unadulterated truth.

Americans, prepare for eternity, because it's not in our hands anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
I hope for nuclear war, for the elimination of our species. I see no hope in our behavior.
Or a conflict worth fighting for...last one was the Second World War.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I hope for nuclear war, for the elimination of our species.

As messed up and pessimistic as what your statement is, I'm also kind of hoping for the same thing...
edit on 19-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
We have allowed politicians with agendas to distract us with self-fulfilling fears.

Americans, prepare for eternity, because it's not in our hands anymore.

That is not true, and the American friends that I have, are not defeatists by any means.

If you allow totalitarianism to come to fruition then you (the collective) will have no-one to blame but yourselves because that thing called "The Constitution" gives American citizens all of the tools necessary to reign-in rogue government.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator
I can't stand it anymore. What I want most? To have 2 or 3 children in seven and a half years time when I am 26 and a wife whom I adore. But to force those I love to live in such a world? I can not. Give me all the nuclear devices. I will cleanse our world. Or let me die in revolution. Truly, I would.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I promise you that your vote will be lost in America's frantic search for security.

On your right hand, count your non-defeatist friends. On your left, count the hopeless cowards which share the air you breathe. Which group dominates?
edit on 19-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: syntax

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I hope for nuclear war, for the elimination of our species. I see no hope in our behavior.

I'm afraid it's not that simple. The POWERS will not destroy themselves with us.

Eternity is our only prospect for happiness. My personal recommendation... "Believe that Jesus died for our sins, and you will have everlasting life."

Don't fear the reaper.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

begone with these suicidal thoughts!!! Why is everyone so down? We live within the most powerful force on Earth outside of nature. WE good. It is the rest of the world that is devastated y our actions, not our own. Will it finally catch up to us in a few decades?? Probably. But this is simply the reality of living every day making history.

I prefer no nuclear fires thank you. I would prefer a flood, I can always go to higher ground or procure a boat. Come on global warming, I enjoy my Decembers on the beach, and outside in my tank top and slides with some BBQ going and a beer in the hand. Kind of like I do now here in Florida
I love eighty degree winters

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You want a World War or a nuclear annhilation? Oh my.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I wish Jesus was here already and eternity had already begun! I can't wait for an eternity of peace and glory with God! Its all the waiting that gets me down.

I DO believe the world will end in nuclear fire but that Jesus will rapture the saints while the bombs are still in the air so we won't be a part of it but the rest of the world and unbelievers will all be left behind and none who are left behind will make it.

I would personally prefer the earth to freeze over than burn but I'm not God.

Keep believing.
Don't be afraid.

Come Lord Jesus, come!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I'm afraid it's not that simple. The POWERS will not destroy themselves with us. Eternity is our only prospect for happiness. My personal recommendation... "Believe that Jesus died for our sins, and you will have everlasting life." Don't fear the reaper.

So was the purpose of this thread simply a chance to further proselytize your fairy-tales?
Shouldn't this be in the Religulous Forum.

K~

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yup. This has gone off the deep end with suicidal wishes. Remember folks: if you die that counts as nothing....

Edit: merry December everybody. Let religious ideologies stay within ourselves and not invoke religion in context of war/armagedon fantasies/ general disdain.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are absolutely correct, it will be no-ones fault but our own.

I however am an eternal optimist, this works on a couple different levels.

1. The network of sadistic psychopaths (satanic as well) that have been guiding things going back to at least Rome have played a role in our soul's process of learning. We must face the fact that within our human experience we have been given an obstacle to reclaiming our divinity, that would be the evil the devil represents.

2. If we do all collectively end, due to our insanity, that will simply be an end to this illusion and in my belief, depending upon your Karma, a return to source or whatever adventure your soul chooses for further growth.

3. And this is something that has cracked me up since I realized it. The good old boys of this country, those living in the sticks are an army unto themselves. Regardless of what people wish to think about these people, calling the rednecks, hillbillies, ignorant bigots, etc on down the line, I believe they are smarter than people give them credit.

They have the ability to be self-sufficient and are generally really good people with good morals. When it comes down to it the stereotypes that are shoved through the media are simply exaggerations. They know who the enemy is and from the looks of gun sales throughout the past couple of years they are most certainly prepared.

If a civil war were to break out, most of our military have their roots within these small town communities and I believe you can bet your ass they will return there to defend their families.

"Ignorant rednecks" are the biggest threat to the elite! lol priceless

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Me watching all the Tin Foil prediction of a world power cataclysm

Me after all the tin foil hat prediction of America's fall Fail...

this kind of talk goes back to the late 60's - early 70's

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Wow what a downer ! You might want to open your eyes or at least get new friends for the place you are in is not a healthy one for anyone.

I was around people all day, some laughing, some just going about their own business. Singles, couples, and whole married families living their lives and grabbing what joy they could as it passed by.

All I can say is you have obviously never been in war or had to face the reality of dying before your next heart beat or you would have a little more depth to your being than wanting to off everyone.. There is enough misery (much of it self caused) without getting everyone nuked IMO. I wake up everyday (so far) and get my butt out of bed and do stuff that I am either interested in doing or needs to be done.. My wish for human kind is for the men to be men and the women to be women. Other than that, there is not much I have control over... so I just enjoy what I have and love the ones I love while wishing all/everyone a good life. Otherwise the natural selection losers can wallow in self pity and make their high point of the day their drug fix.. Their choice their life, their misery and nothing anyone can do about motivating them out of their stupor until they themselves want to change.. Even at that I would not wish a nuke on anyone's city or country; talk about a psychopath's wet dream; that is some sick sh*t ..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I can't believe people on ATS are falling for it all.
I thought ATS members were more clued up...pity.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't mean this in a mocking way, but it does always amuse me when Americans talk about their constitution having protected their way of life for 'over 200 years', as if 200 years is a long time.

Systems evolve. America will evolve.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought America was home of the brave? What's going on guys, what y'all scared of? Don't let politicians exploit your emotions for their own agendas. Since when have they ever told truths.

Nuclear war is worse than any threat that exists today, so why some of you want it is beyond me.

Enjoy your lives, America has everything to offer, why do you think so many want to get there.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra some people just don't comprehend the destruction of nuclear Armageddon and seen to forget the hundreds of thousands who don't want it and are quite happy enjoying their lives on this planet. Despite some struggling. Most people are happy in life and want to enjoy as much of it as possible. People on this site are losing their collective # for some reason. Life has never been safer for those of us living in the west, with fewer threats than ever before. We should take time to appreciate it. Rather than fantasise about its demise

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do not wish nuclear war on the rest of us! What good would come of it? If you want out then take that route. Do not wish death on my child or anyone else you selfish ******

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join