It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dutch government involved exculpate drug dealers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The facts summery

Everything revolves around the controversial deal that includes Fred Teeven ( conservative liberals ,VVD) deal as a prosecutor of justice with Kees H a drugs criminal . The Public Prosecution Service of the ministry of justice wants to take all the money that Kees H has earned around the nineties approximately around 750.000 ,340,000 Euro nowadays.
This money goes then to the Dutch government, and in exchange Kees H can have his well earned drug money .

Minister Opstelten another conservative liberal VVD thinks that this is a good deal our government has made because Kees H only takes one 1.250.000 million in cash of his remaining money.

But in turned up bank statements , it's not 1.250.000 million but it's 4,700.000 . Besides that large amount of money the dealer gets reduced sentence and can hide his capital earnings hidden from the tax man.

in a nutshell his money gets laundered by the government, and be hidden from the IRS, and As when of this year the secret deal gets air by the media , both ministry of justice Teeven and mayor Opstelten resign from duty.

An independent committee that gets the order to investigate this deal doesn't like what they find , and judges fiercely about the actions taken to make Kees H atone for his actions.

Also our prime minister who knew back then what the deal meant, kept his mouth shut about it in parliament. The prime minister expresses that he still finds it a good deal between the government at that time and Kees H .

Now it seems that other current ministers in justice from the same conservative liberals (VVD) have played a mayor role that now goes by the name receipts affair, because they tried to get rid of these receipts that showed the evidence our prime minister and his henchman were trying to cover-up.

After Parliament hearing yesterday, when one of our high-profile opposition parties Geert Wilders said "its like i'm watching the godfather and our premier as Don Corleone together with his henchmen Mafiosi in this drug deal affair "

Just after it looked things were going fine in my country we have this scandal up our hands and maybe find ourselves in another election period to chose what corrupt as#@%$le can run our country for the best..

edit on 0b03America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 17:37:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 17:37:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Go back to Monarchy.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
If the drug dealer was English and came from the same place as Rick Astley then we knew the story as it happened in the nineties. I think the cash for giving bail only. I could not translate so it could be completely unrelated.
He is our local gangster from the 80s-90s and is under lock and key after a deal with Spanish prosecutors and will serve 20yrs+. It makes sense he could have talked.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Sir that link goes to an article time stamped

23 april 2012......

Everything in your post seems to be accurate except that the government has in fact not fallen and that the Prime Minister has not resigned. PM Rutte has stated that mistakes were made and that it was a great error in judgement. He got a motion of disapproval. Which is more of a political move to create precedence, like if he ever screws up again, no wonder we let the government fall. Something like that. Unless you are ahead of the curve your thread seems to be false. If the major news outlets do not start reporting as such, it would be better to change the title.

( He changed it
)

Honestly, even if it were true, which it is not. Nothing has collapsed. The current government simply tenders its resignation to the Monarch. That is all. Collapse is such a sensationalist word.

Some source material to back up some of OP's claims

www.government.nl...

Some more background on recent events in English. You can dispute how well informed these news outlets generally are, but the content of this news article is accurate as far as I can tell. So just read the content.

www.globaltimes.cn...

This next link is a Dutch more in depth explanation of the deal. To summaries for the English speakers. The dutch Gov was successful at incarcerating Cees H for the most part, but they were not able to get to his wealth due to lacking and or faulty evidence. So the deal was made to get at least some compensation for his crimes, otherwise he would get everything back after being released.
Metro Newspaper

The government elements that were involved were lying to the Tax Collection Agency, it was in fact part of the deal. That both the gov and Cees H would withhold info to our IRS and the actual money involved was more than previously anticipated and Minister Opstelte lied abut that to Congress. So its not far fetched to say our elected officials were busy white washing potential criminal income.

Kind Regards
edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: More Info

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: typo

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: typo

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: Extra Thoughts

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: adding info

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: Extra info

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: more info

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: final thoughts.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Yeah then to think that some parties want to disbanding monarchy in our country, I've got the feeling that they are the only ones I want to trust these days, but that's because we've got no other choices left

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
loll bull#... that was the fall rutte 1... coupple years ago...
rutte 2 stll sitting unfortunally..
for the rest?
yes the liberal VVD could be very well be an criminal organisation... scandal to scandal...!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So sorry. Looks like government corruption is prevalent in many levels of government these days and somehow it's so much worse at the top.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
If the drug dealer was English and came from the same place as Rick Astley then we knew the story as it happened in the nineties. I think the cash for giving bail only. I could not translate so it could be completely unrelated.
He is our local gangster from the 80s-90s and is under lock and key after a deal with Spanish prosecutors and will serve 20yrs+. It makes sense he could have talked.

Interesting parallel. I looked into it a bit and found this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Your right I've got this one wrong ím going shut the thread someone forwarded me that article as that this happened me the wrong info , damn I shut it down ..

Well I turned it around in exculpate drug dealers before it gets viral lol

anyway I do think he should resign anyway because , this is something you can't sell the public...

edit on 0b46America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 17:26:46 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 17:26:46 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

originally posted by: chewi

Interesting parallel. I looked into it a bit and found this:

www.youtube.com...

LOL, you should not do that to people.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
conservative liberal... Lol wut?!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

You must get out more.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That's better ... thnx mod

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thank you for increasing accuracy.

We are fellow countryman as such I would like to add.
I do not like VVD at the helm any more than you do, but to act like our country is going into the gutter is a little bit out their. Certainly if you have been exposed to the stories on ATS about the US of A. The fact that the government could possibly fall for something that could be considered quite trivial in the eyes of others, is a testament to how high we have democracy in our collective standing. You should be happy that this has happened, just means that everybody else is going to eat from the VVD voter Pie.... I mean the days of PvdA and CDA are fundamentally over. So it is going to be the populistic PVV and what is classically seen as the left of center parties that are going to profit.

Kind Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
loll bull#... that was the fall rutte 1... coupple years ago...
rutte 2 stll sitting unfortunally..
for the rest?
yes the liberal VVD could be very well be an criminal organisation... scandal to scandal...!

Still waiting on the 1000 Euro they promised us at the last election.

top topics

join