It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Appears To Call The Shots As Nations Negotiate Syria Plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
FINALLY, all sides are listening to me!

Now that we know conclusively that these worldly diplomats from Putin and Kerry, the UN chiefs, and EU diplomats have been reading my AT’S OP’S THIS FORUM CAN BE PROUD!

Everything their doing to the tee, I have advocated on this forum in numerous OP’s!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The threat of the self-described Islamic State group has world powers, including the U.S. and Russia, committed to a blueprint for peace negotiations and a set of principles for Syria's future.

Getting down to serious business. No more pinochle and crossword puzzles

The only thing left is the 100,000 expeditionary forces made up of many countries that I have advocated from day one of the appearance of ISIS...

Nations meeting Friday in New York and the U.N. will essentially be negotiating a Russian plan for a "political transition," based on the Syrian government's consent and with no clear reference to President Bashar Assad's departure.

The NATO, Turkey, Gulf State, attack on Syria has failed, and the countries of NATO no longer are calling for the ouster of Assad (which has been a catch-word or dog whistle (the saying: Assad must go) that this is a Covert Operation.) The Covert Operation of the US to destabilize 7 ME countries has come to a halt. Indeed thanks to Putin and the Russian armed forces, as well the brave troops of the Syrian Arab Army who have been attacked by many sides and many kinds of terrorist jihadis and survived and maybe now can thrive with the aid of the Russian armed forces.

And as they look for a way to secure and enforce a peace that has proved all too elusive since 2011, Russia's recent military intervention appears to be providing the key leverage. As President Barack Obama said earlier this month, rebels who join the process could enjoy "pockets of cease-fire" where they no longer face Syrian or Russian bombs.

So now the so called “moderate” enemies of Assad better got in line with the program or they’ll be bombed

The implication was that those who refuse could still be targeted.
In any event, diplomats from East and West say the chances for ending the conflict between Assad's military and moderate rebel forces are better now than they've been for a long while. All speak of seizing the momentum of several groundbreaking meetings in recent months.

Unless there are more tricks from NATO and their surreptitious bad-boy Turkey has up their sleazy sleeves!
It's time to separate the wheat ”moderate” rebels from the chaff, Jihadi terrorists, that is if there is such a thing as "moderate" rebels

There are other signs of progress. The opposition is finalizing the makeup of its delegation for talks with the government that are supposed to start next month. Jordan is close to completing a list of militant groups that could join a unity government, and which, like the Islamic State and al-Qaida, would be declared terrorists and enemies of all.

Putin doesn’t want another Libya or Iraq, something NATO, Turkey, and the Gulf states obviously wanted to bring about. So they strongly recommend that a stable government in Syria be put in place first.

Still, "very real" gaps remain, Samantha Power, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told reporters this week.

One of Hillary Clinton’s witches within her cabal of them is Samantha Power, and another, the wholly inept Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Advisor. They are a trio of bad news witches[ pun intended] has screwed EVERYTHING UP!]

Here is a picture of Hillary Clinton and her trio of other wicked witches of the West in action!
They have deceived and conned Obama, the listless leader, many times, particularly over Libya.

For one, the Russian division of "terrorist" vs. legitimate rebel forces differs significantly from that of U.S. and Arab governments, diplomats say. And no agreement can be reached if Russia isn't satisfied.

An even bigger divide concerns Assad himself, with Washington desperate to secure a guarantee that he will eventually leave office in a transition, having abandoned Obama's previous demand that the Syrian leader step down immediately. Russia has spent the last five years blocking any international strategy or U.N. resolution that would show Assad the door.

If there have been crimes against the Syrian people by this army under Assad then they should be tried and not convicted in a Zionist western press known to lie and distort.

Indeed the Syrian people should decide who their leader should be NOT foreign powers that have been trying to kill him over the last few years.

Indeed it may turn out that like Fidel Castro (whom the West many times tried to dethrone and or murder---and old Fidel is still going strong) Assad may last longer than all those who have tried to defeat him.

edit on 18-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Whatever lies the US is selling through Kerry are stalling maneuvers, until they can build the forces necessary to go into Syria.

Kerry tells us the US position has changed, and Assad can stay (for now).

Nothings changed, its still Assad must go so they can hold phony elections and install a puppet beholden to the West.

A 100,000 coalition troops, remember desert shield?

My guess is soon, as early as next year. Winter in the desert sees cooler temperatures and less dust clogging turbine engines.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah the dictator wins! Ooohoooh! And some misogynist outbreaks!!!!
Awesome OP! Well done you talk like a dick!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I hate to say it but I agree with that.

Since when has any politician actually said what they're thinking. They're party apparatchiks towing their parties line. Kerry is a PROVEN liar.

There will be a war. It's simply a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
Personally I think thats the message errand boy Kerry delivered to Moscow.

"Look, we're going in, just so you know."

They are counting that Russia will stand by and do nothing like they did for the last three "Humanitarian Interventions".

I bet he does, too. Let the US open another front, get mired in another endless low level conflict, spreading the empires forces ever thinner and depleting reserves.

Of all countries Russia understands the futility of Empire building. They waited out Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin and they can wait out the US, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Stalin was russian and is celebrated under Putin who wants to re-establish russia as big as the ussr!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Putin has been calling the shots since Obama took office because he doesn't have the skills nor backbone to go toe-to-toe with Putin.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Russia gave into the west though with Assad needing to go. He wont be aloud to run in the transition elections or hold any other position.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I hope they don't don't do to Syria the same thing they did with Germany some decades ago, if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Can I ask one thing why doesn't the US president attend any kind of meeting like this? I know I'll probably get a few joke answers but asking legitimately. Syria is probably one of the most important topics worldwide today.

Eta just seen this thread, probably the answer to my question
Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think this whole thing is going to explode in America's face. Russia has already cornered USA into an agreement to uncover the flow of money to ISIS. Once its proven that America has participated, America will become the public enemy. I think Russia is setting America up.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Because he sent his secretary of state...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I agree OP.

Those of us with common sense can see that the Syria situation is entirely the western coalition's fault and it needs some fresh thinking and leadership.

Russia entered the scene after Assad asked for help and has been exposing the dirty , dirty lies and tricks of nations who should know better.

Putin's leadership has shown a true world class and globally minded person, and not the sort of KGB spy that all of the closed minded twats who oppose keep insisting he is.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Can I ask one thing why doesn't the US president attend any kind of meeting like this?

Because it is the secretary of states job to deal with foreign policy, among other things...

The specific duties of the Secretary of State include:[5]

Organizes and supervises the entire United States Department of State and the United States Foreign Service.

Advises the President on matters relating to U.S. foreign policy, including the appointment of diplomatic representatives to other nations, and on the acceptance or dismissal of representatives from other nations.

Participates in high-level negotiations with other countries, either bilaterally or as part of an international conference or organization, or appoints representatives to do so. This includes the negotiation of international treaties and other agreements.

Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and supervision of interdepartmental activities of the U.S. Government overseas.

Providing information and services to U.S. citizens living or traveling abroad, including providing credentials in the form of passports and visas.

Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
Supervises the United States immigration policy abroad.

Communicates issues relating the United States foreign policy to Congress and to U.S. citizens.

The original duties of the Secretary of State include some domestic duties, such as:[6]

Receipt, publication, distribution, and preservation of the laws of the United States

Preparation, sealing, and recording of the commissions of Presidential appointees

Preparation and authentication of copies of records and authentication of copies under the Department's seal
Custody of the Great Seal of the United States

Custody of the records of the former Secretary of the Continental Congress, except for those of the Treasury and War Departments

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Those of us with common sense can see that the Syria situation is entirely the western coalition's fault and it needs some fresh thinking and leadership.

Really, because had Assad agreed to this years earlier Syria wouldn't be where they are now.

But I guess it's more fun to blame the west without actually looking at the real problem's with Syria.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Syria WAS starting reforms. The people got caught up in Arab spring fever and that hateful Al Zawahri (I think that how you spell it) cleric called the Muslim people to war.

Watch some Assad interviews. He has admitted to making mistakes, but he is also committed to making changes.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LIVE: UN Security Council to discuss Syria peace process resolution

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Stalin was russian and is celebrated under Putin who wants to re-establish russia as big as the ussr!

The Russian people hated Stalin, more to my point.

The US in particular wants to justify NATOs expansion into Eastern Europe and elsewhere so as appearing to defeat the communists, when in fact the Soviet Union is no more. The west just needs a further excuse in its bid for world domination.

Without the "evilPutin" theres no need for NATO.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Basically all we have here is Coalition agreeing to settle the Assad question after ISIS. And Russia agreeing to the US plan of letting the Syrians decide if Assad goes. Which we no how that will go.

You have the US wanting ISIS dealt with faster and Russia seeing unless they plan propping up Assad forever he is doomed. ISIS dies, Assad goes, the rebels form a unity government, Russia gets to leave while Assad is in power and gets some arms deal for the future. Everybody wins. Well except maybe the Alawites who will likely be punished some how for supporting Assad, Iran who has Russia giving away the store without them and Assad of course.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yeah the dictator wins! Ooohoooh! And some misogynist outbreaks!!!!
Awesome OP! Well done you talk like a dick!

That's dickhead

If you're going to use the vernacular slang say it right

or all you'll do is look like a dickhead yourself
edit on 18-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join