It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downed Russian SU-24 black box first information

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Throughout this whole discussion you have tried everything you can to prove Turkey's justification, and failed. So...just give it up! Turkey and you are wrong!

Only in your mind. I began by assuming that both sides had reason to lie. Also, the fact that a Russian plane entered Turkish airspace is not a justification for Turkey shooting it down. The justification for shooting it down is that Erdogan wanted to prove to Putin that he did not fear Russia. It was an immoral act committed by an immoral man against an immoral enemy. I don't have time to try to prove to you why your analysis is wrong again tonight. Have a happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: tanka418

I don't have time to try to prove to you why your analysis is wrong again tonight. Have a happy new year!

Again? What you mean again? You have yet to prove anything , except your bias. The reality is that I'm right, and you can't do anything about it except make lame noise...

Although, I'm relatively sure I could produce a simulation demonstrating that I am in fact 100% correct...it might even prove that Turkey's data was made up.

But, like you ; I intend to have a great time this evening...so...hobble on...

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join