It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on the Alien Abduction Phenomena.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Yes there are all sorts of dark and weird occult traditions concerned with the general principle, my interest here though is that balance between the highest external Celestial powers, and their agency, and the internal response of Mother Earth, the generation of life as well as taking of it, a natural response.

A study then in how closely the UFO phenomena, however manifest, can be related to a religious papardigm

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: ThewhiteonE

I agree that the creation of the hybrid is an important aspect of the abduction projection message, here's the thing, the religious paradigm i have framed these considerations in was written by Sumerian scribes that considered themselves hybrids, way on down the line descendants of the Apkallu sages that were considered to have brought instruction to humanity.

It's the case then that i think it more important to consider the message and the achievements of the civilization that saw itself as derivative of actual other worldly contact rather than say a Jewish humanist such as your Anton Le Vay.

The flood narratives may relate to the Younger Dryas, from c. 12,900 to c. 11,700, folk memory seemed to connect the arrival of the Apkallu some time just before that and thereafter, that the two were in some way connected, it's also the case that if hybrids originated around that period then those were not the same as general humanity dating back a couple of hundred thousand years.

Buddy, it seems you're still misdirecting your own thread. I understand you're trying to "make the connection" between the 2 but it still falls back to misdirection. All it seems you are doing is trying to bridge the gap between the 2 by adding religious propaganda to fill the spaces in between.

The Sumerian culture(s) is/are for me anyway, a culture that took visitation too seriously. To the point where human sacrifices were inabled to appease the "Gods". Now we still don't know if the sacrifices were due to population control due to the food shortages or due to a false belief system but the point remains... You cannot use a "old religion" to justify a new age look on things, to an old age method of thinking. The thought processes from the 2 era's cannot be & truly won't be the same due to different circumstances because to the events of the day.

I will add this though, using your logic... Who's to say the Sumerian culture wasn't a "hybrid" camp that was created as a means to "test the waters" so to speak, in regards to assimilating the human race & their willingness/easiness to be controlled. Perhaps the reason the Sumerian culture vanished wasn't because of the Spanish invading but because the abduductors took their creations away from here or even destroyed them.

We can speculate all we want, still doesn't make it true. The artifacts you bring forward still fall into religious circles & don't really have anything to do with abductions.

I am not trying to discredit free thought... But as mentioned before, you cannot put religion & free thought in the same sentance. The 2 are way too different to compare.

Regards
White

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Let's say i went to Iraq dug up some old Sumerian bones and somehow managed to bring the person back to life, we're stood in a field myself and the ancient Sumerian and a plane swoops down from above, unleashes a bomb and the village in the distance is engulfed in flame , we both point toward what has occurred and in the same instance gasp Ninurta!...the second coming thereof.

It doesn't really matter to me who is flying the plane, who is manifesting the phenomena, nationality or species, what more concerns me is the system of checks and balances which that Sumerian pantheon (which you're hardly in a position to lecture me on given you think they were invaded by the Spanish...) contained , the natural check to airborne Ninurta lies within the depths of the Earth, Enki knew this as he had a turtle dig a big hole which Ninurta fell into (a turtle was believed to support the Earth by the more imaginative), at the most basic level if there is no planet Earth left nobody gets to play at being Ninurta hereabouts.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

Let's say i went to Iraq dug up some old Sumerian bones and somehow managed to bring the person back to life, we're stood in a field myself and the ancient Sumerian and a plane swoops down from above, unleashes a bomb and the village in the distance is engulfed in flame , we both point toward what has occurred and in the same instance gasp Ninurta!...the second coming thereof.

It doesn't really matter to me who is flying the plane, who is manifesting the phenomena, nationality or species, what more concerns me is the system of checks and balances which that Sumerian pantheon (which you're hardly in a position to lecture me on given you think they were invaded by the Spanish...) contained , the natural check to airborne Ninurta lies within the depths of the Earth, Enki knew this as he had a turtle dig a big hole which Ninurta fell into (a turtle was believed to support the Earth by the more imaginative), at the most basic level if there is no planet Earth left nobody gets to play at being Ninurta hereabouts.

Fair enough, I need to brush up on my Sumerian history. Sadly, no matter how you paint your picture, I rest my case... I'll be moving on... Ty for your contribution but I will not be taking part in your propaganda. Have fun.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join