It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DFA Endorsement Poll CRUSHED by Sanders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sanders can do it as long as Hillary doesn't play foul with the superdelegates and the voting machines aren't rigged, and here is why. He is the only bipartisan candidate. There are many people converting from Republican to Democrat just so they can vote for Sanders. There aren't any coming over for Clinton. There aren't any Democrats going over to Trump, at least not to my knowledge.

Bernie speaks to the people. All of the people, and that is why he will win.
edit on 17/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 17/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I'm having a hard time seeing this as having any meaning as far as the election is concerned. A poll of people in the tank for the beliefs of a small group is not informative in my opinion.

Sanders is not going to get the nomination, so this means nothing in the end I'm afraid.

He's got some similarities to Obama vs Clinton in his first election cycle. Sanders is an outsider...the base is fed up again...he's attracting huge crowds like Obama and even Hillary insiders predict he'll win Iowa, New Hampshire and Vermont...but that's where we all differ. Most think Obama had a better presence and charisma for the national stage and that Obama had more political ties and of course he had huge support from minority voters. They think Sanders will fizzle out once he gets slaughtered in North Carolina and some of the other states. Cnn is all but ignoring him in favor of Clinton, but...nothing is decided yet and many didn't give Obama a chance at this stage...we have a long year ahead of us and Sanders is reaching out to minority groups and the Milenialls favor him over Clinton.

My theory is that Sanders will get a number of Huge big time endorsements in January and February that will put him over the top....Then it's going to come down to a threeway race in November with Rubio/Trump/Sanders. Trump and Rubio split the vote and Sanders skates in. A liberal just took the reigns of Canada. It's not to far fetched. Have faith. No that I insist on a liberal president but I really don't like hardly anyone on the right. I'm not a big Trump fan. I will take him over Cruz, Carson or Bush though.
edit on 17-12-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Based on a poll of people already in the tank for him? The real polls that matter are wrong? Why does this poll that may not even be registered voters decide anything?

If you say so I guess, but be prepared to be disappointed.

Hillary Clinton leads Bernie Sanders.....

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has a 33-point lead over Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont in a new national poll on the 2016 Democratic presidential field, with nearly three-quarters of Democrats reporting a favorable opinion of Mrs. Clinton

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It's a poll of everyone, thank you very much. The fact that Hillary has any votes at all is testimony to that. To add further to the unreliability of official polls, I seem to recall seeing an earlier topic saying Bernie didn't actually have much support with millennials, the tech-savvy people you are presumably referring to when you say "in the tank."

As I mentioned earlier, even if you do somehow come away from this thinking Hillary has a bigger base, it shows that Bernie can cure voter apathy.

Seeing as I can't seem to actually find the poll's methodology in the link, I'm just going to go ahead and say that the numbers are cooked. Intentionally (or maybe unintentionally), they aren't representative. Drylabbed.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Remember when a lot of people supported Ron Paul, because they said he was the best man for the job, that he was honest and dealt with the issues?
Remember what happened next?
Sanders will Not be President.

It's their stated goal to put Democrats in office and you trust a poll run by them? Wish fulfillment.

Democracy For America
www.democracyforamerica.com/
Democracy for America
Grassroots political organization founded by Howard Dean. Dedicated to recruiting, training, promoting and funding progressive candidates at all levels of ...

edit on 17-12-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nope, I'm not American.
But I seem to get the feeling you're probably making a vague parallel to someone with significantly less support and momentum than Bernie.

Erm... Have you gotten confused?
Yes, it's a poll run by Democrats, but it's only including Democrat candidates. It was a poll to determine who of Sanders, Clinton and that other guy they would endorse. It's not a national election poll.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's not a poll of all Democrats. It's of a small percentage of Democrats who may or may not be voting, but happen to have participated. Not scientific and no conclusion should be drawn from it. I think you are not understanding what it really is.

You are not American? That explains maybe why you don't seem to understand how legitimate polls here work and what this organization is.

Clinton would not have to cheat to beat Sanders. Sanders is so far to the extreme Left, he turns off many mainstream Democrats. This is not Europe.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

270,000 people is a small percentage, but 400 people, who are registered democrats/independents, who voted in the previous election (which had a turnout of something like 33%) isn't?
What I am saying is while some people (such as you) may be able to claim that Clinton still has a bigger base (like hell, really, but that's your choice) it shows that Sander's supporters are a lot more driven.

Care to explain, then? Or better yet, link me to the methodology and poll data for the one you gave earlier. The article didn't seem to have it.

You say that, but he just hit 2,000,000 donations. You know, over twice any other candidate in history...
media.breitbart.com...
Yep, look at at that stadium, half empty because all the mainstream Democrats haven't shown u-Oh, wait, that's Hillary's rally. Bernie's is the top one.
And it's not just a one time thing.
media.zenfs.com...

Also, as I stated, even Bernie does somehow turn off the "mainstream Democrats" (and I seriously doubt he actually does), he's also got Republicans switching sides to vote for him.
He's not partisan. That's why he'll win.

edit on 17/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sanders will Not be President.

Yes....he will.

edit on 12/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yup you might as well get used to saying President Sanders!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is more than just a poll. It's an endorsement for Sanders for President from an organization with over one million members.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LOL

So where is Sanders going to get over $1 billion dollars to buy the election ?

Hell the guy ain't even got the nomination.

People saying Sanders is 'electable' is just as funny as saying Trump is.

If Sanders wins the nomination he will have no trouble getting money. There are a lot of wealthy individuals that would donate to him, and there are a lot of regular people who would as well. 40% of the country are democrats, that's 126,800,00 people before we get to swing voters. If every one of them gave $10 that's $1.2 billion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join