It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli, detested CEO who jacked up price of AIDS pill, arrested on securities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

"Maybe he can sell that Wu-Tang album for bail.

The price-gouging pharmaceutical entrepreneur who jacked up the cost of a life-saving AIDS pill by more than 5000% was arrested Thursday with his ex-lawyer on charges of securities fraud, according to sources.

Martin Shkreli - the Turing Pharma CEO who paid a reported $2 million for Wu-Tang's one-of-a-kind album earlier this month - and attorney Evan Greebel were taken into FBI custody after a federal investigation into Shkreli's former hedge fund, a knowledgeable source told the Daily News."

'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli, detested CEO who jacked up price of AIDS pill, arrested on securities fraud charges

Not that I believe in karma, but he had it coming. I hope that he will be put away for a very long time and never be allowed to run a pharmaceutical company ever again. He makes me sick. Poor little baby didn't look very happy during his perp walk!
edit on 17-12-2015 by dianajune because: Typo

edit on 17-12-2015 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Sorry but this was already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Oops....sorry about that. I was typing on my tablet at the time. Posting from it is so hard compared to this laptop & I did my best to see if someone already posted about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

new topics

top topics

join