It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think There Will be a Planet Discovery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Three times now have I dreamed about planets only so that in the day that followed, an actual planetary discovery was made.

And this morning I had another of such dream. I cannot remember it clearly, but I remember pictures such as the planet itself - it had a ring element to it: either it had a ring or it was part of a ring of dust orbiting another star.

I predict that later today (I'm on UTC) there will be an announcement about a far-away planet, one which is not Pluto but even farther.

I know it's not much, I just want to put it out there.

Bracing for impact in case I'm wrong...

edit on 17-12-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I just back you on that one, i had a dream like that last week, it was vivid.
I do not usually dream about things like that, but i am on Week 3 of Champix

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Pluto is right next door. I wouldn't want to live there. This galaxy, one of billions, is loaded with habitable planets.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
There has been a bit of a buzz regarding something beyond Pluto, but speculation so far.
Link
edit on 17-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Indeed, indeed. But that article is relatively old, the news itself is more than a week old in fact... No, it'll be something new, today. Something quite more concrete, well I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

December 11 2015 is old? # I'm ancient then

edit on 17-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Vector99

Indeed, indeed. But that article is relatively old, the news itself is more than a week old in fact... No, it'll be something new, today. Something quite more concrete, well I think.

Well, maybe they are going to classify the newly discovered Niburu as a planet today instead of a celestial body.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You are correct, there are 2 objects of interest recenty discovered that are being looked at, one is said to be a brown dwarf star. The emit lie light so seeing them is difficult. They can monitor the perturberations of other known planets to follow their progress.

We live in interesting times.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Bracing for impact in case I'm wrong...

Good for you!!
I admire your bravery. I subscribed to your post so I can see what happens.
Best of luck!

The cosmos is opening up to us in a way we haven't seen; it's one thing after another.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Err... Guys?

Wolf 1061 exoplanet: 'Super-Earth' discovered only 14 light-years away

By Will Heilpern, for CNN
Updated 12:53 PM ET, Thu December 17, 2015

www.cnn.com...

Scientists have just discovered the nearest habitable planet to Earth.

The new world is one of three surrounding a red dwarf star called Wolf 1061, which is just 14 light years away. It was detected by scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia.

All three planets have the potential to be solid and rocky, but only Wolf 1061c exists within the "Goldilocks zone" -- a distance from the star (much smaller and cooler than our sun) that is not too hot and not too cold for liquid water.

"This rare discovery is incredibly exciting," UNSW's Duncan Wright, who led the study, told CNN.

"Other planets found that are habitable are not nearly this close to Earth. Because of the close proximity of this planet to us, there is good opportunity to find out more about it."

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A thread on the discovery just came up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel just so awkward - I don't know what to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am just giving your thread a well deserved bump. I know from your posting history you are not prone to flights of fancy and are more of a critical thinker, so it makes this prediction more amazing. Well done

edit on 17-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Congrats! Was hoping you were right.

I really want to see contact before I pass on.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Interesting dream but how is this a prediction? Where is the ring or dust ring of which there is no mention? Nor did you mention it was potentially habitable, or a orbiting a red-dwarf?

With the amount of planetary discoveries being made lately it is not that surprising you as well as others might dream about it.

But I am failing to see anything but a vague coincidence sort of like me predicting there will be an earthquake in the Pacific Rim today...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You are probably right.

Is that what I am supposed to say? I don't know, mate, I just don't know what to think.

I think I'll just log off... I need some fresh air.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

You are probably right.

Is that what I am supposed to say? I don't know, mate, I just don't know what to think.

I think I'll just log off... I need some fresh air.

Ya know, some just can't let you have it.

They can't give you a pat on the back and say: "Well done".

Probably even if you describe in detail and every detail matches ----- "You must have read it somewhere".

Such is the life of an empath.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FWIW, I predict this article will be published yesterday.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Anne...

I think that this is a very compelling coincidence, but only remain skeptical as a prediction.

and given DenyObfuscation's showing this was already published a full day before this kind of throws a monkey wrench of doubt it is anything more than that...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Anne...

I think that this is a very compelling coincidence, but only remain skeptical as a prediction.

and given DenyObfuscation's showing this was already published a full day before this kind of throws a monkey wrench of doubt it is anything more than that...

Maybe, maybe not.

I've had premonitions, OBEs, whatever since first memory. I certainly didn't "learn" it from outside myself.

Negative, naysayers are such a drudge. It gets old.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join