It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When I visited Auschwitz a few years ago, our tour guide pointed to an open area and said, 'One of the rules of the camp was that any prisoner who escaped would have his family members brought here and executed, as a warning to the rest of the prisoners. That (pointing) was where they would carry out those executions.'

Yesterday, Trump and co., with the utmost callousness imaginable, defended the notion that terrorists' families should be 'dealt with' as a deterrent to terrorism.

I wonder, Mr. Trump, whether you would extend the same 'privilege' to mass-shooters, the vast majority of whom are white, Christian, males. The number of people who die from gun violence in this country is exponentially more (hundreds of thousands over the last decade) than the 45 or so who have died as a result of 'jihadist radicals' in the same amount of time. So, clearly, the far bigger threat facing America comes from other segments of society.

Would you also suggest as a deterrent that their wives and children 'be dealt with'? Or is it the case that you feel skin colors and religions redefine the norms of justice?

It is truly terrifying to see mainstream leaders and presidential candidates talk so brazenly, to the cheers and clapping of mobs who would willingly and enthusiastically support Nazi tactics because they have been brainwashed and terrorized by a modern breed of fascist demagogues.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

The sad reality is that the current climate of Islamophobia is not even meant to directly target Muslims! In other words, it's not emanating from a religious hatred, much less an existential threat (less people die from 'radical jihadist attacks' in America than people who are killed by accidents with their furniture).

The fact of the matter is that this climate is being intentionally stoked for political gains. Certain members of the Republican party need to promote a false narrative: that the Democrats in general, and Obama in particular, is soft on the threat of 'radical Islam' in N. America. Therefore, they greatly exaggerate this threat, smear the Democrats for not doing enough, and then claim that *they* will be the knight in shining armor who shall save the damsel of liberty from the clutches of those evil Mozlem barbarians.

The American Muslim community, are merely a sacrificial pawn in a far more sinister game of political chess.
Unfortunately, because they have been chosen as the sacrificial pawn, many millions of Americans genuinely believe that rhetoric, and the hate crimes will indeed spiral until this election season is over.

This also explains Trump's antics perfectly: he needs to demonize the Muslim community, and then proclaim that *he* shall save America from this non-existent threat.

Truth shall always prevail over falsehood in the end. I just hope and pray that no lives are lost at the hands of the Far Right as the level of hate and paranoia continues to rise to ever-alarming levels.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

I agree, but good luck with this thread. I feel that many angry conservatives will be along to yell at you about how wrong you are.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
But he's not technically a fascist, so it's totally okay.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

In the last world war, Fascists were the problem then, too. Problem with Fascists is they will always need an enemy to distract from they are the real enemy. You're right to fear the far right, they think everyone but them is the enemy.

To convince the people, they invent terrorists, Insurgents, whatever, to justify their killing. In the second world war, the Jews were to blame in the beginning, eventually everyone in the way was steamrolled. in this one the Muslim are shaping up as the scape goat, this time.

Don't you see it? Demonizing them in the press, burning mosques, attacking Muslims, enacting legislation to limit or bar their activity.

Using them as an excuse to wage war on foreign "States " of "Islam". Get it, "States of Islam", Islamic State?

Just like the beginning of WWII.

Waiting for mass arrests, camps and the "Final Solution".

edit on 16-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If you knew your family members would be killed for your actions, would you commit the crime?

+60 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You make a big point about "Mass Shooters" and how they're all white males, but fail to touch on the fact that a huge majority % of the gun crime in this country is done by African Americans against other African Americans. So right off the bat anyone who's paying attention knows you don't care about the real facts, just your agenda.

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I fear the Government, Liberals and the loss of liberty.

I don't have any fear of terrorism.
edit on 2015/12/16 by Metallicus because: eta

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What if I told you the right wing and the left wing were part of the same bird.

Food for thought.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's ok really, I fear the radical left...

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trumpophobic leftists defending the most oppressive ideology on the planet?

Priceless.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I wonder, Mr. Trump, whether you would extend the same 'privilege' to mass-shooters, the vast majority of whom are white, Christian, males.

I do so love that false narrative. The ones sensationalized by the media, the ones like the Bunny Park Shooting not so much.

Are Most Mass Murderers Really White?

It is truly terrifying to see mainstream leaders and presidential candidates talk so brazenly, to the cheers and clapping of mobs who would willingly and enthusiastically support Nazi tactics because they have been brainwashed and terrorized by a modern breed of fascist demagogues.

I guess someone missed Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson, and groups like BLM.

But I digress.

Yes FEAR the NEO.

FEAR ME!

I am evil INCARNATE!

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You know that Islamic followers, not just jihadists, will enter a village, kill all of the elders, men and children, rape the woman and they are then in control? Ethnic cleansing and killing all those who oppose.

These people do not fear us. If threatening their families would move to stop the violence, then so be it. If a known terror suspect who killed US citizens was found and he was hiding in a building with his family, kill him. Sounds cold blooded but they have used human shields for years. They are bringing the pain to their families and putting them in danger. If you do not want your family killed do not do terrorist activities.

Personally, I think they should have televised executions every Friday right after American Idol. PPV and give the funds to the victims families Line up the lucky ten and have a gun with 8 rounds. The 2 left come back next week. I will guarantee you there will be a drop in crime.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Not Al-CIAeda nor ISUS can harm us (no more than our own homegrown American wack jobs).

Our rights and freedoms will be stripped away by our own government, both Left and Right.

edit on 16-12-2015 by gladtobehere because: wording

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Your rhetoric is a common ploy of the left wing media rags and blogs. They constantly do this. Donald Trump is no more Hitleresque than Hillary Clinton.

It's been done before, btw. Remember bombs hitting Gaddafi's home?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
I fear the team mentality of Dems and Repubs.
They always condemn what the other team does while making excuses for their own team.
While the politicians whether (D) or (R) all swear allegiance to the same team and advance the same agenda.
Either way, the banks own both teams, and either way, the wars will continue and our rights will diminish.
We need to stop focusing the teams and focus on individuals and the things they do.

What if I told you that the left wing and the right wing are part of the same bird?
If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it.
And my favorite: Presidents are not Elected, they are SELECTED.
We Only get two choices and they both suck.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If people like Trump can get their way, I have no doubt there is strong potential to make people like Mao, Stalin and Hitler look like wimpy softies regarding "cleansings" of people.

There is a point when rhetoric and desire go too far, and cross over to the Demonic category. One surefire way to do it is to be even less picky & more thorough about who you kill off than your enemy.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I fear the team mentality of Dems and Repubs

Just remember which side CONSTANTLY tries to disarm you.

It's THAT side you should fear.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i just watched it and he never actually said kill them he was more deport the familys but i see the discredit everything he says is in full swing

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Looks like the radical Left Democrats are doing their denazifying again.

Anything to get their real agenda out of the spotlight.

Always with the blame game.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I guess someone missed Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson, and groups like BLM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join