It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Femininity is too reliant on looks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand to be honest even throughout the 90s there were never that many fat people around. I don't even remember fat kids at school. I think it's a combination of unwanted sugar consumption and less active life styles. I'm a thin tall guy and just go for the same in a woman. I don't want to be with an overweight girl because that's not my taste I prefer smaller thin girls.not too thin, I'm always getting accused of being PC on here, so just being honest. Some guys like big butts. I prefer I tight buttocks,

I think sometimes some people underestimate the importance of sexual attraction. If the sex isn't good or you get bored of it too quickly, the relationship isn't going to last. No matter. I've got enough friends. I want someone I fancy and get on with, which isn't that hard really. Although I'm hardly a catch these days with a brain tumour and partial paralysis of my left hand side. I still managed to pull a fit nurse from the rehab centre. We did break up because she couldn't handle the brain tumour thing after my last surgery. , which is understandable I wouldn't go out with someone in my condition who is infertile, woe is me, but that's just life you play with the cards your given to the best of your ability I still won't settle for someone, I'll have to fancy them in a physically attractive way. Anyway chicks love a war wound and a story of recovering against the odds, it has played as my secret weapon a few times

edit on 17-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join