It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Affluenza" teen, and mother, both missing after probation no-show

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
From what I am seeing his transfer to adult court will get him 120 days in jail. After that he is released on probation. If another probation violation occurs in the adult system he can be sent to prison for 10 years on each count of the people he killed (40 years). No idea on the 2 assault charges (2 people were injured with serious injuries). Given his most recent behavior (party then fleeing) I would suspect the brat will be behind bars for a long time within the first 6 months. Hopefully mom gets a few years as well and they should use the defense attorneys statements, saying the parents share some of the blame during the trial, during sentencing.

Right now him and mom are fighting the return to the US. The deputy head of the US marshal's said they are patient and can wait. He pointed out the motion made to stay in Mexico is generally not granted to people from the US since their rights wont be violated if returned.

Official: 'Affluenza' teen granted temporary stay against deportation
edit on 30-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Looks like mom was deported back to the US. The brat will remain in Mexico until his court motion there is ruled on.

'Affluenza' Teen Remains in Mexico, Mom Deported to US, Official Says

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A bit of an update on this little twerp...

he's goin' to jail...

Two years ain't exactly what I'd say is sufficient, but it's certainly better then walking away free.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

True but something tells me, now that he is an adult, its only a matter of time before he does something that sends him to prison.

I would like to see action against the judge that gave him the probation. While I am all for judicial discretion this judge should be hit in the head with a tack hammer and placed in timeout.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No argument from me, something tells me the judge got a little somethin' somethin' under the table...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join