It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo Custom, a gift in the making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I've been making a mini poster and 4 page comic style art to be a bedroom wall hanger for a 6 year old for Christmas. His father is my welding partner and long time friend had a heart attack yesterday morning so I'm trying to make this extra special for a scared little dude. Suggestions would be awesome, otherwise I hope all enjoy the work so far.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's looking really good!! Keep its up man and i am sure the little guy will love it. Your doing it for all the right reasons so I am sure the finished product will come out great.

Good on you!

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Thanks bro, I always underestimate the power of positive reinforcement when it comes to my artistic endeavors especially online when people have no reason to say one thing or the other just the insight. Thank you for reinforcing me.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Very nice work you've got there

Before I read your thread I'd thought (hoped) these were images for a new Halo comic adaptation; however the true reason you're doing it is much more heart warming and for that I applaud you.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
I want to very badly become a working professional comic book artist, writer, designer, and storyboard concept artist in the game market. You never know, maybe one day I'll make a legit Halo comic in the future. 😊 and thank you!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's really cool looking.

Good on you for trying to help out a kid during a time of crisis for him.

More needed like you in this world.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Lol the world dont need more of me, in real life I'm just another disgruntled vet. The only joy on earth I receive is from cold beer, welding and fabrication, girls, and art. I appreciate the online support of ATS for all of my art endeavors. The only place where I can get unbiased views on things I do, like em hate em whatever. Folks here tremendously help me continue to move forward.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The only joy on earth I receive is from cold beer, welding and fabrication, girls, and art.

You can add comforting children to that list my friend

I wouldn't sell yourself short. I'm glad this community is giving back to you what you put in though!

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If you make a comic I will surely been one of the first people to buy it as I love that sort of thing.

If I had the artistic skills you have, I would totally make a comic of bungies other game, Destiny.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
I'm making an indie horror comic right now, go to my profile and look up my recent threads, I have one called "my New Horror Comic"

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
[editb y]edit on 15-12-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This thread, buried underneath all the other things in the world people cant change.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ill be here soon to post the actual finished product. They were done for xmas morning, they still need the appropriate frames though. My little buddy Jman loves the hell out of them.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join