It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the symbols on this Amulet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Apologies if this is not the correct forum, it just seemed like the most appropriate out of the available forums.

I've had this amulet for as long as I remember. I do not recall how I got it. I was raised Christian, and so I kept it hidden from my mother for years. Last time I saw her, however, for some reason I showed it to her, and she recoiled, saying it looked like something Satanic, although she tends to think anything with a pentagram is Satanic, bless her.

The letters look like Hebrew, and I have tried using Google Translate and various sites which transliterate the Hebrew alphabet, but the symbols don't seem to quite match Hebrew letters. Although, this may be because the letters are very small. The amulet is precisely 2.5cm (1 inch) in diametre.

I don't suppose anyone would have an idea as to what it means?

I've worn it on a chain around my neck for about 15 years, although it was in my possession long before that. I can't bear to take it off. Funnily enough, the chain I wear it on also appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

It's kind of weird, how I have such an attachment to it but do not know what it actually means. If you can decipher it, I might just buy you a Christmas present (really).

edit on 15/12/1515 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: better pic

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal
The letters round the outside look Hebrew to me.
I'm not Hebrew scholar enough to read much of it, but the word top left looks like the Hebrew for "my name".Or "our name".

Top right is "love".

Lower middle left; "He alone"? Something "alone", anyway.
edit on 15-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It looks a little like a tetragrammatron.

Try a google image search for the term and see what you can find.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I do recognize a few Hebrew letters. There is a clear "Beth." It could just be a bunch of gobbledygook. Any clue to its origin?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It looks like a King Solomon seal.

e2a

it is seal 40, the second pentacle of Venus. For obtaining grace & honour, and for accomplishing all desires in matters of the heart.
edit on 15 12 15 by auraofblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So you've worn it for 15 years without knowing what it says or means?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So you've worn it for 15 years without knowing what it says or means?

Thats nothing, a mate of mine had a tattoo of a ying yang for 20 years before he realised that the black dot was not coloured in.

He always wondered why his lofe was always out of balance.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Pentagram, five pointed star, right? On the US flag… shape of US military headquarters, the Pentagon.

Supposedly, where "orders" emanate from to destroy the world.

Edit:

But all clowning aside...
edit on 15-12-2015 by intrptr because: link

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Bingo! It's some type of kabalistic sigil.

You might want to inquire as to what purpose your amulet has had hanging around your neck all this time.

In other words, what's the meaning behind what's written on your amulet. Find that out and you should find the answer your looking for.

ETA: I know this is a long shot but any idea where I could find amulets like the one you have ? Good quality ones are hard to find short of taking the time to make one myself.
edit on 15-12-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have a question for the OP, have you been graceful and with honour for the last 15 years?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Pentagram, five pointed star, right? On the US flag… shape of US military headquarters, the Pentagon.

Supposedly, where "orders" emanate from to destroy the world.

Edit:

But all clowning aside...

Same exact pentagram (with writing) can be found in that link
nice find!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: auraofblack
It looks like a King Solomon seal.

e2a

it is seal 40, the second pentacle of Venus. For obtaining grace & honour, and for accomplishing all desires in matters of the heart.

Correct.

Found this for you, if you want to know more OP.

Link
edit on 15-12-2015 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Authentic Kabbalah King Solomon Seal 2nd-pentacle-of-Venus Amulet Pendant Necklace with Power to Obtain Honor and Fulfill Wishes in Any Matter .

So now what wishes do you wish fulfilled?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Awesome! I'm so glad you found that, the secret has been revealed! Thanks!

----------

I have a question for the OP, have you been graceful and with honour for the last 15 years?

I've always valued honour, in that I've never betrayed anyone, or lied to anyone (with the exception of law enforcement agencies), my word is my bond, and I've always protected my friends and family to the best of my ability. I'm not sure how to say it in English, I guess kind of a "thief's honour", although I'm not a thief, I'm just not quite sure how to put it. And of course I'm not perfect.

As for grace, well I take that to mean dignity? I've always valued my dignity. Some people will intentionally humiliate themselves for attention, as seen on thousands of youtube videos. I recoil at this. To be laughed at, not with, is the worst treatment imaginable. I don't know, I dress well, speak well, consider appearance and behaviour important, is that grace?

That being said, I'm not the type to believe that an amulet automatically grants the wearer certain characteristics. Like with any object, you need time to sort of bond with it. Like, many of you will have some old toy or whatever that you've had for 987896 years and would loathe to be parted from it. Objects exert influence over people over the course of time.

So now what wishes do you wish fulfilled?

I wish to be able to keep smoking menthols without dying horribly, and/or own a WASP X Jet, which the coolest invention in the history of humanity ever. You cannot dispute this, it is fact.

I know this is a long shot but any idea where I could find amulets like the one you have ? Good quality ones are hard to find short of taking the time to make one myself.

I do not know where mine came from. Somewhere in Siberia. But I found this link, which details the 44 Seals of Solomon, of which mine is one, so you can at least have a look through them and know what to look for.

The 44 Magic Pentacles from The Greater Key of Solomon

Okay, just a final thank you to the people who helped me finally know what my amulet means, I really appreciate it! Wish you all the best.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I can translate it.
"Put me as a seal on your heart ,your arm , because the amount of love is big"
The translate is pretty rough since it contain words from the bible (Old Hebrew).
To be honest its the first time I see this thing , Its not from the Kabbalah , but it might be related to the bible is some sort.
Anyways I hope I helped.
edit on 15122015 by FederWBush because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Nothing good..

The star in the middle is the Oldest sex ritual symbol in the world, also the star of Israel.

The symbols within that symbol are most likely to do with the one i just mentioned.

Aramaic comes to mind mixed with hebrew.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cool amulet...

But the conspiracy lover in me can't help but think you are involved in the marketing of this product...

and was fascinated by the revealing of its true nature and your subliminal suggestion of it as a Christmas gift...

Then I saw the link and was even more certain of my opinion, when I saw the price I had to share my deduction...

edit on 16-12-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Wording

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FederWBush
Now that you have offered a good translation, I can recognise the quotation as Song of Solomon ch8 v6.
In the RSV, the last phrase is "love is as strong as death".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Nothing good..

The star in the middle is the Oldest sex ritual symbol in the world, also the star of Israel.

The symbols within that symbol are most likely to do with the one i just mentioned.

Aramaic comes to mind mixed with hebrew.

Sex isn't good? It's been quite a long time admittedly, but still...

It is a very old symbol, and it can be applied to sex ritual, I should imagine, but that is because it is often used to communicate the five senses as a combined, unified whole. In shorthand.

So, combined with the words from Song of Solomon, it is effectively saying something like this...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I looked up a site that has these symbols and became curious about them. I have never seen or heard about them before.

Not only I found that one, but others. I grabbed two of them, copied them to my desktop, to print out.

Everytime I try to print them out, the one that comes out of my printer is NEITHER one nor the other!!
It is a totally different one, with different symbols on it!! I am freaking out here!

Never mind, it was coming out upside down, making the symbols at the top different then what I am seeing on my screen, of course!
Hahahaha!

edit on 16-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join