It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a mermaid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Climb aboard my yellow submarine, and we'll go searching for mermaids!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
It's not , I was also once a mermaid. I feel it in my soul.

I like that, your post was Brill...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I am pretty sure if mermaids did exist then the Japanese would have made them a delicacy by now.

They kinda have. You can eat sushi off of naked chicks if you know where to go.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That, my friend, is how you know you have entirely to much money...lol

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: nonspecific

IDK, maybe become bloated and wash up on shore? Or be seen floating?

I am pretty sure if mermaids did exist then the Japanese would have made them a delicacy by now.

Trust me...you haven't lived, until you've eaten a Mermaid.
edit on 14-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good! That's cute. So? Get back in your fish tank. I'll come find you and feed you, some fish food, when I get around to it.

Really? ATS? This poster is "denying ignorance"?

But if I comment into actual "scientific fact" that two males or two women can't make a child or propagate a species? I'm in a "no go".."you hate" territory?

I'm confused?!!? What does ATS call "ignorance" or "knowledge". What kind of "ignorance" are y'all, talking about?

I get it! This OP was just joking..!? Must be a beer or fishing buddy of you folk.
edit on 14-12-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Good! That's cute. So? Get back in your fish tank. I'll come find you and feed you, some fish food, when I get around to it.

Really? ATS? This poster is "denying ignorance"?

But if I comment into actual "scientific fact" that to males or two women can't make a child or propagate a species? I'm in a "no go".."you hate" territory?

I'm confused?!!? What does ATS call "ignorance" or "knowledge". What kind of "ignorance" are y'all, talking about?

I get it! This OP was just joking..!? Must be a beer or fishing buddy of you folk.

What does 2 males or 2 females have to do with mermaids?

I do not understand how you feel mermaids could not reproduce?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Why Not? I see no problem with this, and there is no need for people to be Snidely Whiplash about it.
Harmless conversation for a Beer. Now if someone wants to charge you Real Money for a Reincarnation Birthchart then my advise is to "Runaway" fast.

Otherwise you are an Adult and can believe whatever you wish, who knows you could be correct.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My statement was obviously, beyond your ability to comprehend. Thus the analogy, escapes you.

You pretend to be intelligent enough to ask questions. You tell me?

There is no doubt in my mind you understood everything I said. I'm not going to explain myself to an idiot. Good day!
edit on 14-12-2015 by murphy22 because: To add..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This sounds like the old dude who thinks he's a six year old girl. Did you 'pay' for someone to tell you this?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Actually vera, though I might have sounded flippant with my first reply, I can appreciate what you are considering. In a reincarnational sense I suppose we are free to believe whatever we WANT to believe. Me, I often contemplate a possible future life as a Redwood Tree. Don't laugh, I do. I like to imagine centuries and centuries of standing tall and firm, swaying in the winds of the great northwest just experiencing the turn of the seasons, the wild rains and fresh springs. When I say future life, why not? Then again, maybe I have spent time as a Redwood. Who knows.

For me though, the thing is is that it really matters not whether or not I have or will. Or been a famous King or a lowly pot scrubber, it matters not. However I have ended up in this life it can all only be interpreted from 'this life'. When I was young, I used to wonder about what I might have been as if it mattered. As if it should guide me or control who I am now. But I think that is chasing illusions. Illusions that I could know about those things that 'this life' seems to need to keep from us.

Because this life is for this life. I like to add in a little dreaming as that seems to take the edges off and keep me wondering about it all.

So anyway, I apologize if I offended you, but as I mentioned to Artistpoet later in the thread, you did just 'lay it out there' after all. Peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
your not, he's a fraud. i'm open to alot of the occult but this you are joking? or trolling? are you claiming to be an otherkin?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
after reading all 4 pages i wouldn't mind a reading for myself i'll even give out a hint (sluagh)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Need more info. Was he paid or just offered it because maybe he likes you, friend or otherwise? How regarded is he as a psychic you know? Maybe it's metaphorical rather than based on a cryptid creature.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Tis true that 2 males or 2 females cannot make a baby, but that does not mean they cannot successfully raise one.

From your posts, I gather you are a jerk.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hey,

Yes it does not really matter...at all what or who we were in a past life, It only matters if we use it to help our current life.

Right now, in the moment, this life is the only thing that matters but it is fun to think about.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

He immediately liked us and told us to sit down in his grotto (the little space he sets up in). We offered to move so he could get more customers but he said he would rather talk to us and not to worry. He just offered up this info along with other info. He also gave us little rings, necklaces and trinkets that he makes and sells...all for free. He has a good reputation and people like him there. Not sure if he has a day job and just does that for fun or makes a living off of it. I will see him again. I have seen him before there. I got the feeling we were buds, I really liked him. I hung out with him all night, lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
After having Kimye's hottest track to ever be laid down finally get out of my head a new song has usurped its place in my skull every time this thread pops up.

There are no fingerprints
Deep under water
Nothing to tie one to a crime
And if you seek vengeance
All you need are instruments of pain

But beware
For when you quench your blood thirst
Others will seek their vengeance on you
And they won't rest
Until you're dead

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent
im not a reader, sorry

(do you play a banjo type instrument?)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I actually know a few mermaids. Like most things....it's a state of mind.

Here's one I know. We made her wedding cake.

Another one I know. She's a big cosplay fan, and is a great costumer.

Actually there's a whole community of mermaids, just as there are with most such niche folks.
Real? Not Real? Perception is reality.

How many wizards do you know? You know me. So now you know one.....
Who are you to say how I identify myself. True, I'm more of a closeted wizard, but eh...the signs are there if one knows how to look.
edit on 17-12-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join