It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 and the depopulation of the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've ben thinking about some thing all day. About this depopulation of the world conspiracy. How are they going to do this?
Easy, make people hate one certain group of people.
You may already know what group of people i am thinking about.
People clame 9/11 was an inside job, and Taliban/IS/AL-quaida is in reality made by US/EU goverment,
and now we hear Donald Trump wants to deny muslim people to enter the US. what are they going to do with the muslim that already live in the US?
If Donald Trump tells us next he want us to put them in camps, then the depopulation is started, there is 2billion muslim in the world. arund 33% of the world. And if i remember right there are already camps in US with barbed wier pointed inn to keep people inside. Fema camps?

Ok i know this is way out there, its so fare fetched that is just stupid. But i had to write it down.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HDD09

They don;t want to depopulate the world, thats less people to control and less money to make for Mickey D and Walmart. The ideal is to have as many people as possible jammed into the smallest possible area (call them cities), slaving them and milking them for every penny they got.

Even better if they all die slowly of weird chronic diseases to be 'treated' but not healed so at to make even more money.

The agenda 21 crap is distraction…

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The food pyramid is a good place to start.The SAD diet is doing a great job.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ordercout of chaos.

Of course, using nukes, DU, chemtrails, Fukushima, haarp, and weather warfare all hel speed things along from 8 bil to 8 mil

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Depopulation is a very good thing and most likely the key to our future, but there is good ways and bad ways to do it. If you want to do it in a month then it is only a bad way, if you want to do it over 100 years then there are good ways though maybe not desirable by all.

Increase in retirement age will happen if we lower birth rate, so less births means longer working lives for everyone else. Less births also means we take control of who and when and how many children someone can have. I'm sure science very soon will be able to turn off/on our reproduction capabilities for both men and women, so it will most likely turn into a privilege to have kids.

7 billion is not good, 10 billion is really bad. Think of the US with lets say 150 million, not a bad number when everyone has everything they need and want, but as I said if you want to get there in a month then some real evil crap needs to happen, if you want to get there in 100 years it is rather smiple.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What they really want to do is get people out of rural areas and urbanize the population completely, leaving most of the people enslaved to the corporations that they work for (you get payed by Walmart, you buy your stuff from Walmart) and leave only the lonely farmers out in the countryside to produce their goods (Or possibly move all food production to 3rd world countries, although this would be extremely hard). Ever notice how in recent years the rural areas of the US have been demonized and the urban areas glorified by the media? yeah.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Depopulation doesn't require an agenda, just humans.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If the niaive minions of this world think that depopulation is not a goal and that there is or will be an agenda then they are deluded! This planet is in trouble and it cannot sustain the current population, never mind a few more billion or 10.
So I suggest that people wake up and realise that TPTB will eventually take drastic steps to depopulate by whatever means because they know they must. If a natural catastrophe occurs in the mean time then there goal will be achieve without resorting to basically mega murder!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They are getting really interested in WWIII With China I believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SovietUnionist

What they really want to do is get people out of rural areas and urbanize the population completely, leaving most of the people enslaved to the corporations that they work for (you get payed by Walmart, you buy your stuff from Walmart) and leave only the lonely farmers out in the countryside to produce their goods (Or possibly move all food production to 3rd world countries, although this would be extremely hard). Ever notice how in recent years the rural areas of the US have been demonized and the urban areas glorified by the media? yeah.

Yea, in some respects you're quite correct. The agenda is to empty the Rural areas. I've seen the maps wherein they have identified what they call "non-conforming" or "low performance" areas. You can read about it at:
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

From what I've seen in my rural area.............it isn't working. In fact with increased violence and turmoil and ever rising living costs, people are fleeing the urban areas in droves. My little rural county is filling up pretty fast!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SovietUnionist

A lot of truth in that!

I live in a rural area! For those who live in the city, we are often referred to us as hicks and red necks! Yet we have people in our community of different race, religion and sexuality and we all still get along! We still have trouble makers of all race and religion, yet we judge them by their actions, not their genetics or religious beliefs.

Odd that us dumb hicks are intelligent enough to realize that breaking the law is breaking the law, and regardless of your skin color or religion, we don't often read about someone in our community breaking the law and deciding their innocent or guilt based upon their skin color or religion.

My daughters Christmas concert at school yesterday? A few religious songs and many songs that had "Merry Christmas" in them! No one was offended because as a community, we are small enough to not allow the poisoning and anarchy of political correctness to change who we are.

Meh, after the news of no Santa Clause in school because he is associated with religion, I am proud and thankful as hell my parents raised me far from the city.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Agenda 21 was published about 23 years ago. Since that time the Earths population has increased by nearly a billion people. I would say if Agenda 21 was about population control it is doing a terrible job.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Depopulation was a consideration of a scientific experiment procedure, that could cause the depopulation of humanity.

It was never about applying a depopulation technique, the information released in public involved a consideration for new scientific atmospheric experiments.

This involved the outer space radiation, the collider, and how the experiments would affect the human DNA/genome, as an outcome of the procedure to gain data for the collider to be active.

It was always about a new resource, for energy and the consideration of a future energy, placed the energy review above that of human and natural life survival.

The consideration was that they could track space/star radiation to individual DNA pathways through the microbe...nature..animal ....to human being, for they believed in plasma cell creation as an evolution. Yet they never considered that evolution is only a theory of science.

Therefore when the elitists decide to proceed with a study experiment for their own self gain and status, it is obvious that they could not care less about who they harm, or why they harm, for their only consideration is self gain....even if they destroy their own selves.

This is why the self destructive human being was considered to be the most dangerous of consciousness on Earth, and yet this form of consciousness is the consciousness that considers ownership of everything...including space...suns...stars....and the spirit life of Nature. They believe they OWN IT ALL, and tell us so.

Therefore depopulation has come about before in our ancient historical review....for civilization has been destroyed before, which is already a considered circumstance, for the elitists, who already owned the information of our ancient heritage, did not allow us to review the secrets and the public were dealt with in the manner that the elitists have always used.....personal attacks and disinformation.

When we review the elite circumstance, you should think like they do, and then you would gain the correct review of how they consider us all.....simply a body for their own purpose...and yet they exist in the same circumstances that we do.

This is the reason why the public after thousands of years of enslavement and abuses are finally able to speak out about our abuse.

Therefore it is evident that some employees who do not support the elitist agenda have warned us all, simply because like us they understand that we have always been abused by the elite.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The US is increasing it's population by 100,000 people a month, mostly from immigration and births by immigrants.

If the US gov't wanted to depopulate our country they would have cut or eliminated immigration years ago, instead of increasing the population a million per year.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HDD09
I've ben thinking about some thing all day. About this depopulation of the world conspiracy. How are they going to do this?
Easy, make people hate one certain group of people.
You may already know what group of people i am thinking about.
People clame 9/11 was an inside job, and Taliban/IS/AL-quaida is in reality made by US/EU goverment,
and now we hear Donald Trump wants to deny muslim people to enter the US. what are they going to do with the muslim that already live in the US?
If Donald Trump tells us next he want us to put them in camps, then the depopulation is started, there is 2billion muslim in the world. arund 33% of the world. And if i remember right there are already camps in US with barbed wier pointed inn to keep people inside. Fema camps?

Ok i know this is way out there, its so fare fetched that is just stupid. But i had to write it down.

Well your right in that Agenda 21, which is a NWO tool, calls for drastic reduction in human population. Only a week or two ago there was a post on here about an African doctors group said that some time after giving a whole
lot of African women a vaccine for some reason. it later transpired that all the females injected with the vaccines were sterile.

When Bill Gates was in Australia he appeared on TV and said that his vaccines are designed to "do xyz and control fertility"

Now it would appear that to the extent that the above is true, that they are starting a mass sterility program in Africa but the question arises, where will they go then?

Will they slowly work their way through the entire third world, then the second world and then the first?

When they come for us, will they start with the homeless then the elderly, then the infirm, then unemployed and anyone with an IQ below xyz??

Lets hope that their target of 500, 000, as I have read, is reached before they get to the unemployed or the retired of any one else who relies on an income from the govt to survive.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
We can stop them if we work together

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Agenda 21 was published about 23 years ago. Since that time the Earths population has increased by nearly a billion people. I would say if Agenda 21 was about population control it is doing a terrible job.

Maybe, Maybe not

Earths population was 5.2 Billion in 1990, it's 7.1 now... almost 2 Billion people.

In theory if every couple had 2 successful children, there would have been 2.8 Billion born or closer to 8 Billion people. 4 kids would be 5.6 Billion or over a doubling of the Earths population 10.8 Billion...

Now take into account not all that long ago 6 kids was normal, among many religious types it still is...

Who says agenda 21 or some similar programs isn't working? This could easily have gone to 10-12 Billion people in that time frame and in a anther 20 to global catastrophe... In fact in a "different world" we could have gone completely, utterly unsustainable in the last 25 years if people psychologically wanted many, many more children.

Divorce, abortion, encouragement in regards to same sex acceptance, Gmo foods, common substances loaded with estrogen mimics, violence, war on the more religious populations particularly Muslims... There are sure a lot of trends lowering population atm, it's sort of hard to believe that there aren't "controls" in the works... No govt theories or some such bs I don't know.... Just look at the numbers, the last 25 years seems like the right time people might have said "hey, holy crap, if we don't slow this down we are doomed in 25 years or so" It's not hard to believe, it kind of makes sense.

It or similar may well be working real well.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Who is to blame for this inherited life condition?

The ancient brotherhood.

Who believes they own all life on Earth, the considerations for living/trading/religion/enslavement/population growth itself.....the brotherhood, for they told their communities in religious teachings to propagate and build armies for overthrow and powermongering.....and they still exist today with the same mind frame.

Therefore the higher echelon has no personal consideration or love for life itself.

As life is about considering life, its Nature and its support, we now face the condition of their evil choices, and can only face the fact, civilization always destroys itself.

All anyone of us can do is hope that human beings stop giving birth and allow the human population to be what it should have been....non existent.

If we were not living on Earth we would have no problems to face.

The condition of our life has always involved the question of who are we, and what does life mean. We already gave ourselves these answers.....life was never meant to be lived on Earth....and Earth only belonged to its Nature.

When you review the human condition we are the Destroyers of Nature.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
When people talk about mass depopulation, they often mention the FEMA camps in the USA. But what about the rest of us? Australia don't have these concentration camps, that I know of, and I've seen a lot of Australia. In Western countries, the birth rates of white people are declining - white people will become the minority in the USA by 2050. It is the higher birth rates of immigrant peoples that is causing the population to increase, so if they want to decrease the population, in a Western country, why don't they just stop immigration? That would probably be easier than killing a whole bunch of people, although maybe a bit less fun.

It has been said that the human population is expected to snuff it within the next 9,000 years, so what's the point, we may as well just party on.

And if they release a deadly virus I am running away to Yakutsk. It is the world's coldest city, where birds freeze to death in mid air. Nobody will ever bother trying to do anything in Yakutsk. We don't need gulags and FEMA camps when we've got Yakutsk.

We are in the middle of a mass extinction. Goodbye elephants, goodbye polar bears. Probably something will happen that will decimate us, but it probably won't be because of the US government spooks running around putting arsenic in people's tea and poisoning our biscuits with ultra-flu. It will probably be more like a massive earthquake that happens at the same time as a massive volcano eruption that happens at the same time as a massive flu outbreak that happens at the same time as a massive meteor impact that happens at the same time as a massive tsunami that happens at the same time as a massive war that happens at the same time as a massive fire and by the time Jesus comes back there'll only be me and a couple of other cool cats left, chilling with the zombies.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Our brother who claims ownership of civilization, Planet Earth, his own brother's and sisters, and the atmosphere, the Earth stone, the stars and the Sun and everything else....actually does believe that he is chosen, makes these statements in his own organization as being the chosen human beings to lead humanity.

Therefore where does your lead take us brother?

You always believed in Satan...occultism....conversion....evil spirits.....possession ........possession of the mind and control of the mind, and you have achieved it all once again.

Therefore our brother has always wanted human life to go to Hell, and even his own spiritual teachings tried to imply that human life does.

What is Hell exactly brother?

It is conversion of the holiness of the spirit of our Heaven....the Christ spirit into the Satanic/alien spirit, which he is achieving as we all can view the fall out and witness the attacks.

What has happened to a humanity who in the 1800s displayed the nature of becoming kind, caring, good mannered, loving and supportive....to then evolve into the humanity we have become.

We demonstrate that our brother through his own occult practices....science has changed our loving kind spiritual life once again. Our brains and minds changed....our sexuality changed....our sexual practices changed.....our belief in world domination arose, as did the mind consideration of personally nuking our equal spiritual family.

Who caused this circumstance....the elite and science.

The sad fact of our possessed brother's mind is that he is so evil in his self belief that he himself thinks that doing evil allows his own person to be safe.....so he invented machines to do the occultism implying that his own person was safe from his occultist practice. He truly believes that he can do evil to life and survive himself.

Is it wrong when life is irradicated from its natural living condition, when the living life supports the science?

We are to blame for the life inheritance and modern day review of our life condition.

All any of us can do is to live personally a spiritual existence as best as possible and try to support our family to achieve the same result. We have never had any control over what our powermongering brother decides for our life on Earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join