It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking - black and white

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hello - My name is Robert Baird

I am a long time web creature who was into a lot of fora in the old MSN group days. I used variations of my name Robert Bruce Baird. I am descended from that cretin RTB and there are many Robert Baird authors as well as a Robert Bruce author I was sometimes mistaken for because I have experience and interest in his field of study. THE SOUL or what science is now proving that the mystics were more correct about than the ego-driven science still taught in schools by what Kaku calls "know-nothing scientists".

I have authored many books on that subject as well as cell diffusion history, which in the last decade (after I wrote those books) has been proven with every new discovery including DNA mapping, the Hobbit, Denisovan Man (DNN - I suggest was involved) 520,000+ year old art and 2.4 million year old human artifacts in a south China cave. I never wrote to make money and lost a lot in the research and so forth - I will gift the rights to these books to appropriate and interesting or interested people as well as help them in their marketing of them. The ones on Amazon are not available since the woman who I was trying to help build a business got the idea I should marry her.

Some people here will probably think they know me. Maybe one or two might even have reason to believe that.

I have looked into the myriad of threads and options for discourse here - looks great! I see more than a few of the usual disagreements and opinions. Yes, everyone has an opinion when they THINK, but usually it is not their opinion at all. It is difficult to overcome conditioning or even recognize how memes, NLP and CONstructs have caused a thought or feeling to occur.

I have thousands of well thought out and referenced posts ready for discussion - but I doubt there will be time or interest in bringing them here. Who knows maybe there is less of a mercenary objective here. The world faces significant threats and opportunities including the abortion called religion and religious ideas about abortion or proselytizing for a few to benefit and build power. Making a plan to actually address problems is so far a fool's quest except in the very advanced and esoteric realm people call Illuminati. Yes, there was a plan called Enlightenment or the Enlightenment Experiment which lead to revolutions in France and the creation of the USA. There are a few authors who get some of the picture but more of these authors are selling fear, religion and other misconceptions or pet peeves (ego).

You might browse for an article and book of mine called We Can Change the World. The whole book was up at another author's site (Philip Gardiner) for free. He has gone on to produce a lot more books in the last decade and has tired of the trolls and trash called the internet. I too grow weary and will move to SE Asia in a couple of months after turning 65 and getting my final government pension settled. I am Canadian but lived most of my adult working life in the USA. I consider all nations to be part of our world problem - see the Club of Athens call for changes in Sovereign Rights as averse to what we have - The Westphalian Order. It is a continuation of the Divine Right of Kings and Manifest Destiny.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

a reply to: rtb1234

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Thanks

I hope I do enjoy my stay but enjoyment or happiness is not my purpose. Though I agree happiness (as Aristotle said) is the primary goal of humanity (He like all true alchemists was a humanist) I think it is more important to actualize some purpose greater than that which ego demands for the naïve and innocent.

Your comment about judging a society by it's treatment of the old and sick - were you referring to me (lol) can be augmented by saying women, children and the less fortunate as well as ecological matters (if not extreme or too focused).

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rtb1234
Hello - My name is Robert Baird
Yes, everyone has an opinion when they THINK, but usually it is not their opinion at all. It is difficult to overcome conditioning or even recognize how memes, NLP and CONstructs have caused a thought or feeling to occur.

Welcome, Robert! I'm glad you stated that!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I am sorry to say - it is probably the biggest issue the world faces. I know few people who can even describe how memes work and there is so much religious hypnosis and school brainwashing - I do not wonder why people act like the robots they are going to be replaced with. Actually I know only one - my older brother who thought I was nuts until he read a book on memes and began to see all people are nuts. He still only gets part of the picture which includes things like the tepaphone.

Blackboards and pulpits as well as icons and tests serve the paradigm well enough that politicians are not even more than mere shills. MKUltra added drugs to the hypnosis but that only was in order to test a quicker end to the individual ability to act like themself. Maybe soon I will be able to start a thread - but in the meantime check out David Guyatt and Futurescape (got the short end of funding before it really took on the coming Matrix).

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cool.

Hi!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My life has been a never-ending search for knowledge, within and without. I cannot say that any door I have opened lead to any definite answer but I often found other doors if I truly looked inside that place. Sometimes I would retreat because I saw the time requirement was greater than the promised or potential reward. I lost my regard for other people's acclaim as each year passed, and yet still, I have some lingering connection to what people call ego, I guess. Am I getting anywhere, just because I am being proven right or correct by new discoveries in every field of scientific inquiry? Could I get lost or waylaid in the ONEness of wisdom?

The people who seek easy answers are everywhere. There are those who read little and feel the 'forces'. There are those who read mostly mainstream journalism with people pounding their chests about how much they know there is nothing paranormal. Then there are the researchers and Nobel Laureates who ask questions and really KNOW how little we know about the vast mysteries of nature (g-d). It may serve some purpose to read the nay-sayers and develop some response to them - but trust me the Skeptics forum or old James Randi site is as devoid of grey matter between the ears as any born again site. Here is a debate from a few years ago. Did any of them read Re-Discovering the Mind, Heisenberg, Fuller or Gell-Mann and Feynman?

ask.metafilter.com...

Erwin Schrödinger, My View Of The World:

"The scientific picture of the real world around me is very deficient. It gives a lot of factual information, puts all our experience in a magnificently consistent order, but it is ghastly silent about all and sundry that is really near to our heart, that really matters to us. It cannot tell us a word about red and blue, bitter and sweet, physical pain and physical delight; it knows nothing of beautiful and ugly, good or bad, God and eternity. Science sometimes pretends to answer questions in these domains, but the answers are very often so silly that we are not inclined to take them seriously."

There is Gravitational Wave research which is proving metaphysics (Psychic connections a part of it) - there is the God Particle and the lymph connecting the brain to the psychic points chart and chakras, there is a mirror energy inside the proton or sub-atomic matter which goes to explain what Black Holes might be on a larger scale, and those things are just a few things known to me from the last couple of years - which I posited or learned from the mystics decades ago. I think we will soon have answers to what consciousness is and where it resides inside our brain and elsewhere, and we already have consciousness building robotic designs I suspect.

Lewis Mumford, The Myth of the Machine, (vol. 2)

”The existence in man of a dynamic internal world, whose essential nature cannot be probed by any instrument, and can be known only when it finds expression in gestures and symbols and constructive activities, is a mystery as profound as the forces that bind together the components of the atom and account for the character and behavior of the elements. In man that mystery can be experienced, but not described, still less explained: for the mind cannot mirror itself from within. Only by getting outside itself does it become conscious of its inwardness."

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My threads are disappearing quickly - I guess someone calling me stupid or doing the usual troll game complained that I did it back to them. Or they said my work is not mine - there are many here who have done battle with me elsewhere - and facts since proven always find me correct. So, I guess I will soon be gone.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rtb1234

rtb,

Please check your Private Message Box

top topics

join