It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov & Media Justify MUSLIM HOLOCAUST Via Framing & Film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: freedomSlave
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What does this have anything to do about the video or how people associate radicals with all people of islam ..

does what the kkk does represent all of Christianity ?

if you people actually watched the video this is what was really being presented

yeah and it was BS, in fact most people DONT associate all muslims with ISIS, there will always be ignorant idiots, but as a whole its just not true....

Lets not forget that the MEDIA you guys are crying about goes out of their way most of the time to qualify EVERY TIME theres an issue that "Not all muslims " are that way

So ya

I think the thread is BS

Fair enough . but I see a lot of fear and I see a lot of hate towards Muslim people and how they are possible isis scums who need to be wiped out all of them men women and children . and people talk like that on facebook it is racism at its finest and it is getting worse .

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: freedomSlave

I did address it. In my very first comment. Which you have, and continue to ignore in your efforts to...what? Turn this into a whizzing contest? Okay, you win. You wrote your whole name in the snow with one stream. Good job.

Let me know when you actually bother to read things beyond the word "Jew."

you keep bring up the word jew why . when did I say anything about jews

oh yeah I did say something about jews and they had nothing to really do with the video

You're the one that fixated on Jews, guy. Out of all I said, literally the only thing you got was Jews.

Keep trying to make it in to something else though.

no you keep making this into me thinking something about jews I am trying to talk about the video in the op
edit on 14/12/15 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What does this have anything to do about the video or how people associate radicals with all people of islam ..

if you people actually watched the video this is what was really being presented

yeah and it was BS, in fact most people DONT associate all muslims with ISIS, there will always be ignorant idiots, but as a whole its just not true....

Lets not forget that the MEDIA you guys are crying about goes out of their way most of the time to qualify EVERY TIME theres an issue that "Not all muslims " are that way

So ya

I think the thread is BS

And let's not forget that as recently as Saturday, the president was cautioning that causing division along religious lines was exactly what IS want, and that we shouldn't give in to it.

But yea, that damn government and media sure is pushing the anti-Muslim agenda.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"I know you are but what am I."

A much vaunted and hallowed response in debates on elementary school playgrounds everywhere. Well done sir.

Good day.

edit on 14-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So ya

I think the thread is BS

Fair enough . but I see a lot of fear and I see a lot of hate towards Muslim people and how they are possible isis scums who need to be wiped out all of them men women and children . and people talk like that on facebook it is racism at its finest and it is getting worse .

To be fair im not sure social media is a good baromater

The idiocy on FB is rampant and that goes far beyond Islamic issues.....

besides that fact half the people post things just to get attention....

If that makes sense

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

no but the sentiment is there is a lot of hate and a lot of fear and a lot of people are painting isis with all of islam and a lot of people seem to be falling for the fear and propaganda . check out the thread here about the all the anti muslim propaganda that that is seems to be having an effect . ats

also on social media these are people close to me that I known for years .

edit on 14/12/15 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Since when is people reposting memes they saw and make them feel like a badass patriotic 'Murican representative of the media and government?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
depends on the government and where people live . I am perfectly happy with my government going back to peace keeping missions instead of combat roles in the middle east . for the last 10 years the conservative government here is been crusading around the middle east . over 10 years with Islamic extremist . I wont deny there is a massive problem with isis . seems many people have a hard time and confuse as all muslim as isis

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That was as about as confused and piecemeal a video I've ever seen.
Jumbled bunch of stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Caution!

<< 1   >>

join