It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Is Garbage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

they're good eating though. get it!

ok sorry mods, I behave better next time.
edit on 15-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
No. NO!

Rebels are like the Americans who fought off the British, except in this analogy the British are way worse.

I bet you think it doesn't make sense that Han Solo did the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs too!

We've disagreed before Neo, but I've always held respect for you. How wrong I have been. How very wrong!

Mods? Are we going to allow this sort of nonsensical hate speech? OP supports killing younglings! Meesa don' like da way he speekas.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
No. NO!

Rebels are like the Americans who fought off the British, except in this analogy the British are way worse.

I bet you think it doesn't make sense that Han Solo did the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs too!

We've disagreed before Neo, but I've always held respect for you. How wrong I have been. How very wrong!

Mods? Are we going to allow this sort of nonsensical hate speech? OP supports killing younglings! Meesa don' like da way he speekas.

IS it me.. or did Jar jar manipulate annakin into letting palpatine take control of th esenate? JAR JAR IS A SITH LORD!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa I've managed to remove Jan jah from my memory banks. I can't remember anything about him apart from his name future generations will feel the same no doubt.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: neo96

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the reviewers lack of Star Wars knowledge disturbing.

The Empire is a xenophobic and humanist centered society that believes in institutional slavery. And that's not even getting into execution without a trial stuff. And let's not also forget using weapons of Planetary Destruction thing.

I'm gonna count this article as a troll piece.

Alderaan was asking for it :p
Anyway what good are aliens if not for a cheap labour source! Put those lazy wookies to work!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: zatara

I dunno the Kanjiklub are a outlaw gang of bad guys. JJ Abrams casted Iko Iwas, Cecep Arif Rahman and Yayan Ruhian to play the main characters of the gang. Those guys are Certified bad asses. JJ putting those guys in a film to play tough guys is excellent. If anything will have quality to it, it will be their fight scenes. For a preview of what these guys can do simply watch The Raid 2. It's been said, and I agree, it has the greatest realistic fight scenes in movie history. apparently JJ watched the Raid 2 and said something like, holy crap that's the kinda live action fighting and weapon work I've been looking for. that's the real deal there. and immediately hired all three of the actors in the movie.

I haven't seen that movie but certainly will because of what you wrote. I am looking forward to see those guys in action. But you know as well as I that excellent fight scenes only do not make a great movie.

The Raid 2 is hands down the greatest action movie ever made. It was so good I sat in the cinema with my jaw open in stunned silence for the entire 3 hours then went right back in after it finished and watched it again. It's brutal and incredibly violent but so awesome.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Heres another one:

The radicalization of Luke Skywalker: A Jedi's path to Jihad.

This time, however, they may find themselves surprised by how much the film’s characters and themes echo the current War On Terror.

A more focused study, however, is needed to truly understand that the Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi (as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star), each film in the original trilogy is another step in Luke’s descent into terrorism. By carefully looking for the same signs governments and scholars use to detect radicalization, we can witness Luke’s dark journey into religious fundamentalism and extremism happen before our very eyes.

Obi Wan — a religious fanatic with a history of looking for young boys to recruit and teach an extreme interpretation of the Force — is practically salivating when he stumbles upon Luke, knowing he’s found a prime candidate for radicalization. Stahelski notes terror groups place a focus on depluralization, stripping away the recruit’s membership from all groups and isolating them to increase their susceptibility to terrorist messaging. Within moments of meeting Luke, Obi-Wan tells Luke he must abandon his family and join him, going so far as telling a shocking lie that the Empire killed Luke’s father, hoping to inspire Luke to a life of jihad.

Good LORD!

All I can say is I was glad I was just a kid when i first saw Star Wars.

Lmao!!! That was brilliant

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: yuppa I've managed to remove Jan jah from my memory banks. I can't remember anything about him apart from his name future generations will feel the same no doubt.

Look up Jar jar binks and robot chicken. i tshould have a clip of JAr jar as a sith lord who manipulated annakin into making palpatine supreme chancellor.

@crazyewok
YEs they deserved it! all their hippy ways an dloving their neighbor. good riddance. Now Endors next on the list. Time for a new fur coat.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: zatara

I dunno the Kanjiklub are a outlaw gang of bad guys. JJ Abrams casted Iko Iwas, Cecep Arif Rahman and Yayan Ruhian to play the main characters of the gang. Those guys are Certified bad asses. JJ putting those guys in a film to play tough guys is excellent. If anything will have quality to it, it will be their fight scenes. For a preview of what these guys can do simply watch The Raid 2. It's been said, and I agree, it has the greatest realistic fight scenes in movie history. apparently JJ watched the Raid 2 and said something like, holy crap that's the kinda live action fighting and weapon work I've been looking for. that's the real deal there. and immediately hired all three of the actors in the movie.

I haven't seen that movie but certainly will because of what you wrote. I am looking forward to see those guys in action. But you know as well as I that excellent fight scenes only do not make a great movie.

The Raid 2 is hands down the greatest action movie ever made. It was so good I sat in the cinema with my jaw open in stunned silence for the entire 3 hours then went right back in after it finished and watched it again. It's brutal and incredibly violent but so awesome.

Hell Yeah Magna!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have th ebest explanation EVER i have heard about Jar jar binks actually being a sith Master.

jar jar binks actually a sith master

Look at th e vid too. it makes perfect sense. Also LUCAS had parts written for him to had ben use d in place of Dooku.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Setting: A luxury space cruise liner, owned by Lando, slowly orbiting a pleasure world, though now caught in a tractor beam of the First Order flagship. One of many cargo bays aboard the ship. Rey and Kylo Ren are having a might lightsaber duel.

Meanwhile, aboard the First Order flagship, Luke has just finished deactivating the tractor beams. A familiar (to us) silhouette fills the dimly lit doorway ahead. The distinct shape is a Gungan.

"Meesa gonna destroy you Skywalker!", as he proceeds to do multiple flips around the corridor, ending in a force lightning blast towards Luke. Like Yoda, Luke struggles to contain the force of it in his palm.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
After having just finished watching it?

I'd say Yiannopoulous was off his meds.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I dont like sw either...

I could analyze all starwars lore infront of your eyes to see how Lucas invented it.

Everything is inspired from asiatic myths (logical) since Lucas is a Jewish guy and most possibly believes in judaism, which judaism came from Babylon and....china.

Its the vise verse story from Odin and father of all, or Zeus and the Olympians. Who is the empire, you havent understand it yet? Love the rebels and chosens and hate the emperor....

Anyway, lucas is very angry and in a very recent (today I think) interview, he called disney as "white slavers...!!!!!!! He insults the white race as slaves, that goes in the cinemas and watches the disney movie, because disney is white slavers.. lol

www.yahoo.com...

ps : As for the video games the old republic, Revan is actual Egyptian SETH or Sabaoth or Saturn he has the same story (he created the rebels, he got captured twice, etc), Jadus that is the most recent expansion, is jade in china, that after the great war he fled in our solar system and invaded , because Saturn as the local commander in the solar system, allowed him, they allied together. Then Father came and kicked their @$$ Thats why we trapped them/shield them and since they are trapped inside the solar system and the most dangerous in other dimensions. Convicts they become
Their dream for a new empire become their worst nightmare. In the video game after revan captured in the old republic, jadus popped up, is it a coincidence? In all our stories our gods and heroes killed snakes and dragons, in their stories they kill heroes like Goliath, etc. Its a reversed reality. For those who actual play the old republic, the new expansion comes in 11-16 chapters, some of their titles are : the dark price (seths son and this comes from judaism), Lady of Sorrows (this is Aphrodite or Isthar in egypt). Its so easy to recognise.

here is the chapters of the game and if you know myths, you know what that is...

Chapter 1: The Hunt
Chapter 2: A Dream of Empire
Chapter 3: Outlander
Chapter 4: The Gravestone
Chapter 5: From the Grave
Chapter 6: Asylum
Chapter 7: Lady of Sorrows
Chapter 8: Taking Flights
Chapter 9: The Alliance
Chapter 10: Anarchy in Paradise
Chapter 11: Disavowed

Anyway, I havent watched the movie yet, I dont know whats about the new episode, surelly it relates with the modern history and what they want it to be (the wannabes), I always watch them, to read their messages and their dream "how they want it to be", but I will wait for the bluray edition, till april. Never been a star wars lover, so I dont rush.
edit on 30-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join