It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clairvoyant memory of child sacrifice beneath the Vatican?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This story may be a past life memory, something that I've read, been told, or something I've gotten by clairvoyant means - I'm not sure what the source is but I would like to share, please take it for what it is as it may just be pure imagination (but it also may be something more).

There is a boy child raised by loving parents. The parents seems well respected. The boy child is told from an early age that he is special and will do great things by the parents and their friends. There is a sense of the parents being part of something larger. When the boy is about 6-7 years old his parents tell him that he will go on a trip with a friend of theirs. The boy is introduced to this adult male friend. The parents seems worried about the ordeal. The man and the boy leave on a longer journey. During the journey the man relentlessly asks the boy what his parents have told him about the trip, the boy has nothing to answer as his parents told him nothing. The man and the boy ends up at the Vatican, where the boy is introduced to many adults he did not know from earlier that tell the boy he is priviledged and will do great things during his life. The boy meets the Pope in person, and everyone seems to respect the boy even though he is so young. The boy is then introduced to a couple of other children (2-5?) about his age, the other children are also there to meet the Pope. Later that night the children are taken beneath the Vatican by one of the adults. In an old catacomb beneath the Vatical there is a circle where there is an older man dressed in a robe. The older man holds a staff in his right hand. The room is filled with an evil atmosphere unlike anything that the boy has felt before. All the childred stand a couple of meters from the old man in the circle. The man says nothing and has a stern face. The boy playfully approaches the man in the circle. When he gets close to the man the boy says something to the man, the man then clubs him to death by striking him repeatably with his staff to the head. The other adults in the catacomb does nothing, the children are so frightened that they say nothing. The frightened children are then forced to beat the dead boy with the old mans staff by the adults.

-MM
edit on 11-12-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nice dream....

I had one similar but I was Godzilla.....I'm clairvoyant too.
edit on 11-12-2015 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I have a vague recollection of hearing a similar story but it was a little girl, and I remember something about butterflies....saw it somewhere on the web. Years ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

I have a vague recollection of hearing a similar story but it was a little girl, and I remember something about butterflies....saw it somewhere on the web. Years ago.

There was a woman called Svali that told a similar story, once I heard it I decided to tell my recollection too as her story was similar - well, at least the Vatican child sacrifise part - and I started to ask myself if this "memory" was something more than just my imagination.

-MM
edit on 11-12-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That was her. Recognize the name. I remember hoping her story was false, but there's some mighty strange things that go on in this world.
Hoping it's not real.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its a safe bet that while the site was used by Romans there were such 'sacrifices. Perhaps a hold over from that?

Ive never heard much evidence for human sacrifices in Catholicism, unless adolescent dreams count as evidence.

Edit:
Sounds almost like priestly molestation could be under that blanket, to clarify I mean OP's story in particular
edit on 12112015 by Butterfinger because: clarification

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

But remember the Catholic Church is the last remnant of the original Roman Empire and they are known for their bloodlust (Gladiator games for example)

But why would the so-called "loving parents" gave the boy away? If I were them I would be really suspicious.
edit on 11-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

From what I remember, Svali is a known fraud and not to be believed.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Clairvoyant memory of child sacrifice beneath the Vatican?

I thing she saw a video that was posted on ATS propably 5-6 years ago who said exactly that kind of thing was occuring.

I think her name was Cathy O'Brian, I vaguely recall she was a sex slave and used to service all the whose who of US politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Its a safe bet that while the site was used by Romans there were such 'sacrifices. Perhaps a hold over from that?

The site the Vatican sits on was a circus for chariot racing during the Roman Empire.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Vatican's has been infiltrated by Satanists for quite some time. It's not the first time I hear about child sacrifices over there and my gut feeling tells me it's all true.

If I could manage to travel by astral projection again, I would try go underground of the Vatican to see what exactly is there.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
If I could manage to travel by astral projection again...

What happened? The FAA ground all flights?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I advise everyone who believes in clairvoyant memories to read the works of a man known as Fulcanelli.

He illuminates that throughout history, people have always been full of sh*t (although he says it in much nicer terms than I).

Human sacrifice, including the sacrifice of children, has occurred all throughout human history.

Church members have indeed participated in the molestation of children, sadly. If you're interested in Christian corruption, look at all the popes throughout history, and in modern times, look at the Russian Orthodox church - those priests really do like their Rolexes.

But the Vatican not only condoning the abduction of children, but the brutal ritualistic murder of young children, of which the evidence exists solely in the form of dreams and self-proclaimed clairvoyants? Nah, I'll wait for better proof before jumping on that bandwagon.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Nothing surprises me anymore. At one time in my life I would have thought you were crazy , but now , I'm awake to this wicked elite running the world and how they love to abuse children. Sacrificing children , murdering them , etc,. there are horror stories about that on the net.. testimonies of witnesses etc,. check out the links below

canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org...
itccs.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Man kind been looking for in immortality from the beginning of mankind feels by taking a child life will give them just that but no it dambs there soul they don't know that they loses the chance of immortality by disconnecting that soul from that spirit

new topics

top topics

join