It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE TO OLD THREAD: THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I started this thread back in August 2014. It is so clear now what has been stated is coming to fruition! The threat is Radicalized Muslims whom want to harm Americans based on their beliefs in Islam. here in the U.S.

Threat has been dected

MY old thread talks about having the players already in place in every area which governs our society..Daily we are now seeing evidence of the changes taking place that are effecting millions of lives here in America.

Just recently it was discovered that 72 employee's of Department of Homeland Security are on the terror watch list!! There is a thread on ATS about it if you want to check it out!

With the San Bernardino shootings and the growing threats to America's right to guns, Obama's hurry to pass immigration laws and refusal to seal the borders looks like this has been planned all along!

I feel it is worthy to revisit this thread and get some different opinions on what is presented here.

Thanks,

Pax
edit on 12/10/2015 by paxnatus because: to add link

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Have to crash the old system to birth the new and improved world order

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
...Obama's hurry to pass immigration laws and refusal to seal the borders looks like this has been planned all along!

(underline:mine)

Could you expand on this; who planned it ? Are you suggesting Obama is involved with some external threat? Forgive me if I misread you post.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UmbraSumus

Well i added the link to the old the thread and it explains how radical Muslims have infiltrated every area of our govt. and our society. I mean think about it what better way to have the US fall as the number one Super Power than to have it implode from with in! Hope that helps, go back and look at old thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Frank Gaffney you say.

Cuffcuff.

Okay. If this is you Guru.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Just peruse the first couple of pages and you will see what i mean....Do not get hung up on the video...But there is a lot of truth to what is being said

Pax

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Please continue this in the original thread linked in the OP.

new topics

top topics

join