It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preemptive Nuking to Eliminate the Perpetual Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Nope, people have died from nuclear fall out, people in iraq are dying from depleted uranium ammunition.

Got more to add.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yes, where are all the dead people from the other 1700 explosions? Las Vegas must look like a scene from Mad Max by your logic.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Preemptive Nuking to Eliminate the Perpetual Threat

That is a thing all humans need to worry about. The hole "nuke'um from orbit just to share" approach to defeating an enemy.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Everybody has seen that video, whats your point, nukes are bad, the radion does kill people, but yea nuking in the niddle of the ocean wont kill anyone, cause no one is there.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Everybody has seen that video, whats your point, nukes are bad, the radion does kill people, but yea nuking in the niddle of the ocean wont kill anyone, cause no one is there.

The black areas are land...

I like the nuke em from orbit... I had forgotten about that option. win win!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So yeah, lets have them nuke us first. Then being sooky lalas we are then we complain to the UN. I'm sure they'll mull over an answer for some time and a resolution would see the antagonists recieving a star.

BALLY

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

to be fair vegas does seem like something out of a post-apocalyptic science fiction movie

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme

to be fair vegas does seem like something out of a post-apocalyptic science fiction movie

I cannot deny your logic.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why not go for biological warfare? Create a virus and a vaccin, vaccinate the population and close all traffic between certain countries and then let the virus do it's work. Might cost a bit but then again so does everything in war. It might even be tried as a deterrent just like nukes, don't do as we say or we'll release the virus. It might even work without a killer virus, maybe they'll buy it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join