It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapo Guzmán threatens war on ISIS after terrorists destroy drug shipment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.cartelblog.com...

It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

The three central cartels which move drugs across Mexico, as well as the rest of the world, are The Sinaloa Cartel, The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and Los Zetas.

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for coc aine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

ISIS. As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

I hear that during WW2 the mob helped with the war effort.
For the life of me I don't see how El Chapo, could make much of a difference, unless ISIS and Chapo are partners in crime, which I have heard is a possibility.

ISIS Just Got HORRIBLE News, Look At Terrifying Message El Chapo Just Sent

madworldnews.com...#

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for coc aine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

ISIS. As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels.

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

So Mexican drug cartels are operating in the middle east?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well that's totally a good idea... Piss off the one group of people in the world more violent than yourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well that's totally a good idea... Piss off the one group of people in the world more violent than yourselves.

lol, I wonder how this middle eastern drug pushing works exactly?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm only guessing here since I have no contacts within any cartels, but ISIS mostly operates in areas that are more destabilized than Mexico is, so I'm sure it's not pretty.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The irony in all of this is that they both work for the same people.

It's definitely a twisted world that we live in.

BTW:

ISIS is obviously not Islam as they are all hopped up on Captagon.

Maybe they didn't "destroy" the shipment, they're probably paying off their mercs with said product and they're all running around saying that they can't feel their faces.

edit on 10-12-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Congressional report ties Middle East terrorists to Mexican drug cartels

Read more: dailycaller.com...

I am trying to find some info

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

"ISIS is obviously not Islam as they are all hopped up on Captagon. "

True, I hear it is the drug of choice over there,

I wonder what the heck is going on?

I just sit here and read the forum and try to put the pieces together and then there is another piece that don't fit
edit on 10-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry...nothing important to add, but did anyone else get a flashback to the old 80's movie "Johnny Dangerously"?

Roman Maroni and the "Fargin Wars"?

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It's definitely difficult to put the pieces of the puzzle together when their actions contradict everything we are being told.

Part of me wants to believe that this letter is a psy-op meant to portray the illusion that the Cartels and IS don't work for the CIA and their handlers behind the scenes.

What better way to muddy the waters than to make the unsuspecting populace believe that your two most important black ops are mad at each other. They want us all focusing on the cartels and IS and not the people behind the curtain. That is what they are trying to do IMO.

This is why I question everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don't know if this is good news or not, Storm... but a bump
for content.

"The enemy of my enemy is my black market drug and firearms dealer."

If this is a cooked up RAND narrative, we are indeed done for.
edit on 10-12-2015 by derfreebie because: Cutting to the who's chasing who this month?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
Sorry...nothing important to add, but did anyone else get a flashback to the old 80's movie "Johnny Dangerously"?

Roman Maroni and the "Fargin Wars"?

Anyone?

HAHA, you fargin' icehole!

Destroying the english language

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

lol, I wonder how this middle eastern drug pushing works exactly?

Besides giving Captagon (Fenethylline) to ISIS solders maybe they are now trying to corner the drug market in the middle east?

From Wikapedia

Fenethylline is a popular drug in Western Asia, and is allegedly used by militant groups in Syria. It is manufactured locally in a cheap and simple process and it sells for between $5 and $20. According to some leaks, militant groups also export the drug in exchange for weapons and cash. According to Abdelelah Mohammed Al-Sharif, secretary general of the National Committee for Narcotics Control and assistant director of Anti-Drug and Preventative Affairs, 40% of the drug users who fall in the 12–22 age group in Saudi Arabia are addicted to fenethylline.

On 26 October 2015, a member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz, and four others were detained in Beirut on charges of drug trafficking after airport security discovered two tons of Captagon (fenethylline) pills and some coc aine on a private jet scheduled to depart for the Saudi capital of Riyadh. The following month, Agence France Press reported that the Turkish authorities had seized 2 tonnes of Captagon during raids in the Hatay region on the Syrian border. The pills, almost 11 million of them, had been produced in Syria and were being shipped to countries in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf. The drug is playing a central role in the Syrian civil war.[

Captagon: the amphetamine fuelling Syria's civil war

Wiki: Fenethylline

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is a glimpse of a much larger picture. Relevant here, is confirmation of connections between Sinaloa cartel and the Middle East.

After the neo con and MIC goons ran over Afghanistan, a move planned prior to 9/11, the opium growing/ heroin production flourished again over there.
During the Regan era "drug war" these same goons involved themselves deeply to this cartel in particular.

Not coincidentally, now, USA's new heroin drug epidemic is fueled by Mexican cartel and gangs.
So the Heroin is flowing from US controlled Afghanistan, to Mexico, and up to the US.

The neocons/CIA and elitists Whom have been running over the ME for fifteen years are as deep in the drugs as they are weapons supply and oil robbery there.

There are similar huge monies in international drug trade as war machine manufacturing and oil trade.

The usual suspects are behind it all.

unless ISIS and Chapo are partners in crime, which I have heard is a possibility.

I believe the is much more to this story than El Chapo being ripped of for his drugs which are 'fueling the growing nightlife scene"

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
funny because isis fighters take drugs almost everyday. forgot the name of the drug.
they could easily make a cooperation with the cartel.
but then again isis' drugs maybe come from the opposing side. saudi arabia or israel.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Probably a deal between them gone bad.

Go figure…

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Already posted guys.

Please add your wisdom and thoughts to El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

Thread closed.

top topics

join