It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help locating a video for educative purposes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I remember seeing a post on here on ATS about Adolf Hilter's rise to power. It was a short film of about 30 minutes that put the perspective into the people who belonged to certain religious groups. I just can't seem to find this post. I checked and searched and I just can't find it. The reason why I need to find this video is to help show people just how similar Donnald trump and Adolf's message are so similar. It is almost catastrophic.

If you know the video itself I will describe it for you:

It starts off with a man on a soap box rallying people to listen to him. He then continues to gather the attention of a small crowd to listen in. He then points out that anyone who belongs, or believes in the Free Masons, or are a part of them, are the root cause of their problems. Creating an insecurity and fear inside of anyone there belonging to the group. It then switches to a conversation that happens between a free mason follower and some dude dressed up in a suit and tie.

The free mason suddenly feels fear he never felt before. But the speaker goes on to tell him about the rise to power that Adolf Hitler created from that soap box. Explaining in detail how he attacked and segregated each religious group to fight each other. This short film goes on to tell a story about someone who believed in Adolf Hitler's speeches and showed how he himself became a worker for a mill, and soon enough ended up losing work because his customers were gone. And soon enough he fought for his ruler. And he ended up dying on the battlefield. The end message was simply to ignore the plight because it would cause massive destruction to society at its core.

This film was created a long time ago. Around the 50's if I am not mistaken but I can't find this video anywhere! I remember it was in fact on ATS I just can't seem to find this thread....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sounds like "Don't Be a Sucker"...and old PS film.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Sounds like "Don't Be a Sucker"...and old PS film.

Definitely the film, thanks for posting that. I just watched it and it is very very thought provoking.

The rise of Hitler is a peculiar one though and one that we probably will never see, as most people are not ignorant enough to buy into the ideology. Hilary Benn called Daesh, Nazis, during the Parliamnet debate on Syria and looking at the video there are similarities between their beliefs. Although Daesh appear to enjoy filming the most cruel ways of murdering someone and proudly posting it online.

Although the video was made in 1947, I think it has so much relevance today.

edit on 10/12/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thank you so much for finding this video. I can finally teach someone a small lesson about prejudice for sure.

Is there a better remastered version of this film? Or have the years not been as nice as I hope?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
70 years later and all is the same

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx
Wow, why not compare Trump to Genghis Khan or Vlad the Impaler.. or maybe Frankenstein
Germany in the 1930s is not close to America in 2015 so your analogy sucks

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

I haven't found any higher-resolution versions of the film. Sorry.

I had quite a collection of old public service and propaganda films a few years ago.
They range from absurd to downright frightening!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Prelinger Archives

here

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I love the comparisons of Hitler to Trump and the short term memory that sitting presidents in the past have done exactly what Trump said.

new topics

top topics

join