It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

toothfairy magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I know this can totally be construed to be crazy, but Im pretty sure im not nuts. Crazy yes, open-minded to everything and anything. I learn something new almost everyday so I cannot debunk something just bc I know nothing of it.

My daughter has not lost a tooth yet, however, she really wants to use her tooth pillow. We talked about the tooth fairy a bit, she put a fake tooth in the pillow (a plastic thing) and slept on it. I told her that she could not trick the toothfairy, that she would not leave money but she insisted on going through the motions.

We must get up early in the morning to start our day, (we sleep together so I see her fall asleep before I do) I practically have to drag her out of bed to start the day, she is not a morning person. We were gone all day, dance class, dinner, then back at 8pm.

She runs back to my room "yup, she left me some money"...the fake tooth is gone and in its place is a chuck-e-cheez coin. Fake money for a fake tooth. The only person I could think it would be would be my neighbor who has a key to my house, I almost texted her but then thought I might sound KArAZy! so I didn't. I asked if she did it and of course she says no. I know she didn't, the small amount of time in the morning and before she found it I was with her.

Could I have gotten up in the night and did it in my sleep? Did she get up without waking me and do it? Was it my neighbor? am I freakin' nutz?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would call the police as you obviously have a hobo stalker living in your walls, what other possible explanation there is?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Sounds like your daughter. Do you take her to Chucks Cheezy pizza?

She wants to believe it so bad…

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

OMG seriously?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We have been once, and we used to have a bunch of the coins around the house but most disappeared over time so its not all that strange that there was a coin in the house.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

It would not be the first time

listverse.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: intrptr

We have been once, and we used to have a bunch of the coins around the house but most disappeared over time so its not all that strange that there was a coin in the house.

There you go, trade her for a quarter. A token gesture.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That is terrifying and possible, but why didn't he/she eat all of the thanksgiving left-overs in the fridge, they are going to go bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That is terrifying and possible, but why didn't he/she eat all of the thanksgiving left-overs in the fridge, they are going to go bad.

Same reason you didn't eat them. Sick of turkey sandwich.

it will be interesting to see what happens with a real tooth. I hear inflation kicked in and teeth are now worth $5 each.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

$10 for the big ones in the back

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe there is a real toothfairy that wanted to teach her that you shouldn't try to deceive others. It took over somebodies subconscious and made them leave the chucky cheese token. Our subconscious actually makes most of our decisions we make. We don't consciously analyze much. The real intellect we have is really not controlled by our conscious mind. They have recently discovered that.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

so you are saying a toothfairy took over my body and subconscious mind?

That is what I was thinking, but more like a ghost in the house or something, not an actually "toothfairy".

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

so you are saying a toothfairy took over my body and subconscious mind?

That is what I was thinking, but more like a ghost in the house or something, not an actually "toothfairy".

Toothfairy sounds more impressive.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Funny, talk about synchronicity and such. I was just this morning watching a video from an old thread about a guy who was supposedly an ex high priest of some satanic church and he claimed the tooth fairy was a demon.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
so the tooth fairy IS real, and is a demon, great

a reply to: wtbengineer

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The fairies responsible for the missing chuck- e-cheeze coins must be responsible. Do you keep a clean home? The little folk like to reside in tidy homes.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
why yes I do

a reply to: peppycat

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity I've read in various books on fairies, they are attracted to tidy homes!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The people who lived in my house before me were very... umm... untidy to say the least. For example, the whole laundry room was a litter box!

All I can do when I hear the horror stories is pat my house and say "im so sorry home".

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This used to be a fairy good thread, don't be making it into a fairy bad thread.

edit on 10-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join