It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ummm...hello staff...I was participating in a thread yesterday in the Short Story forum titled "A winters tale"...When I woke up this morning and looked for the thread so I could respond in it...poof..it was gone...as well as all of my posts in it...vanished from my posting history...

Did I slip into an alternate reality overnight...?
Or did the thread get ejected from the servers while I was snoozing...? If so...is it possible to recover my posts in the thread and put them back in my post history...?
Was the thread 404'd...and if so..Why...?
(I want the gritty details)

YouSir

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Chances are it was because of plagiarism. I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Ummm...hello Midicon...I'm kind of thinking that's the reason myself...it was my other questions that I'm most interested in having answered...

How have you been...?

Be well my friend

YouSir

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Post and thread removals are only discussed with the member that posted the content.
edit on 12/10/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think the posts are gone.

I am in good spirits hope you are too. Looking forward to your next dainty little rhyme!

Regards midicon.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ummm...that's one of the question's I was asking...my posts in that thread were removed from my post history...I kinda liked them...they were cute little fellers...it was primarily my post content I was asking about not the OP's...

Now that I reflect on it more I'm sure that it's just easier to incise the whole thread and all it's tentacle connections to participating members profile pages...than not...gotcha...no need to respond...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Ummm...whaaaat...tired of the heavy ones...?

Ima gonna be a goooood boy...Yes my spirits are good...I'm practicing balance...just not on a wire over any chasms...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well it was my thread, and I did a new one, without plagiarism and it was about Tyson fury and klitschko, usually when you come crashing into someone else's universe, they become neurotic. Like I said, a few humans will cross shallow waters. I told the person magic only exists when one believes in it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I don't think I can get more from the ATS community, so I will departing shortly and maybe leave a gift.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Ummm...I know and I'm sorry for the part I played in that...I should have kept my fingers off the keyboard...Sometimes it's best to just let things be...I'm also sorry your thread was removed...

I guess it's going to take a while to repair the damage of me crashing into your universe...Do I get a do over...a start from before...not that I deserve one...

I value your contribution here on ATS...I just wished I'd kept my thoughts to myself...

I apologize my friend...
Be well...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh , not mine I crashed like an asteroid into the one who held a grudge. He just wanted to do a simple payback. But I have found everything I was looking for, it was holes of ancient past that needed to be filled. To many rabbit holes some shallow some very deep, I need some rest, cause a piece of my soul is always left behind in each and every one

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thread was removed.

OP's question answered.

Thread closed.

Season's Greetings

top topics

join