It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have seen two aliens posing as humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

cant remember anything specific, just normal attire

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

... Are you being sarcastic, or are you just not actually Australian? The joke is that Tassies have two heads... Not necessarily from inbreeding.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Who would doubt the OP's statement. They are here,have. Been for quite some time.. Everyone knows about the non-humans....

The story reminds me of the thread a way back "My roommates are aliens"....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Because they were trying slide by unnoticed. How can you go straight to 'I think they were aliens"? I'd think of at least a dozen other things before I'd go there.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You do know that they where almost definitely not aliens right?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Im not putting my foot down on anything until i see them again and confront them

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Did they steal any Reese's Pieces?
Possibly in mass quantities?

That would be the major factor if this is a MIB or a DIBP case.

Did they say they were from France?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Putting aside your huge leap of judgment for a moment,

Why didn't you strike up a conversation? If I for one second thought I was witnessing actual aliens, I would try to talk to them.

How difficult would it have been to go "You two seem lost, can I help you with anything?"

They probably would have let you go back with them to their planet!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Im not putting my foot down on anything until i see them again and confront them

Confront them!!!

Please, just please get someone to record a video of that conversation not only will you require it for evidence but it will aslo make for one of the funniest threats on ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's nothing to worry about. Had that problem in Edinburgh all the time when the international students arrived in the country. For about three weeks, shop assistants and bus drivers would have to deal with people staring at money not knowing the value of all the different coins. It's not a direct correlation between size and shape, so there would be conversations like ..
"That's £1.80 please..." Student would pull out a pocket of coins and stare at them ... after an eternity ... "Give me the round yellow coin, the large silver coin with the flat sides, and a couple of the smaller silver coins". Eventually they would get the hang of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I think they were norwegian tourists confused by the Australian accent.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Obviously, they were Nazi time travelers.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
People confronted while committing some crime usually go, what, who, me? Feigning innocence goes a long way to getting away, they hope.

Alleens generally don't need to shop at the market or get lost in the parking lot.

Standing out in a crowd and looking lost… Maybe they were tourists?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
if you happen to see them again just trying saying the universal greeting to them and see how they respond.

bah weep grana weep ninny bon. (spelled phonetically)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

"They looked confused... it was at that point I decided they might be aliens." Brilliant deduction. They couldn't simply be stoned or anything, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I saw someone reach over the glass and snag a slice of pizza I think they might be alien

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What you saw are an alien race called "stoners."
right. I wonder how many times I have been mistaken for an alien. I remember trying to buy a soda at a dead show. That was the weirdest thing I ever experienced.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think you are being too imaginative, but good thread O.P. ! Stay safe out there.

How is people going into a store and taking off with merchandise while the clerk yells, and they seemed confused, be having too much imagination? There shouldn't be an adult on this planet that doesn't know that payment has to be rendered..I don't know what happened, but in today's world, I don't write anything off - even if they seems stoned, they would still know the rules.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Many systems like Apple pay use GPS when authorizing with the clearing house.
Its still a mystery though do some stores have faster systems like on Mars?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Well, okay. If they' actually were aliens who didn't understand the earthly concept of money and monetary transactions...HOW did they know about of the concept of bagging items...and what items were what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join