It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I am having the time of my life with this pre elections they are not your typical boring poster perfect political figures crap, Trump is making a statement in a manner that no other politician bought off is doing.

He is raw, to the point and doesn't give a darn what other politicians thinks about it.

Believe it of not he is a rather rattling burst of air in Americas politics right now.

Darn if he makes it to the end I even will vote for him.

Better than the crap we got for the last 40 years so far.

And as for the law, people tend to disagree with what they don't like and takes whatever it pleases them to make a point, I even had to post on another thread that in the US you can get your citizenship revoked, yes you can be stripped and is by law.

But people still argue about issues when they issues are not what they want to talk about.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

You can believe what you like, but you are aware that you are judging the past through your own modern values and mores, yes?

And believing it was wrong doesn't change that the courts upheld it.

They have also upheld more recent tests.

Were Native Anericans not given the right to use certain plants not too long ago because of religious reasons?

That decision got used and abused recently.

But, this is going off topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If we get another terrorist attempt on American everyday lives like the one in San Bernardino and you will see the poster politicians scrambling like rats to do something about immigration.

Occurs they will wait until more radicalized terrorist starts to show their ugly presence to do something.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

No media will not defend him, no way no how, memes are meant to cover those who don't read, don't pay attention and consequently allow this type of denigration to happen unanswered.

LOL! I guess I should have put *sarcasm* after my MSM comment.

Of course we won't hear about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You may feel differently if someone orchestrates another attack and brings a bigger weapon next time.

No. No amount of terrorism is going to make me turn my back on my firm beliefs in the Constitution and my opinion about human rights. No amount of attacks is going to make me live in fear.

DITTO

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's interesting and entertaining for sure but, I think it's all just fluff.

If he does get elected, I seriously doubt he will be able to deliver on the things he is saying.

Doesn't most of ATS still believe that the presidents are but mere puppets anyway?

He's saying what a lot of Americans need to hear because they are fed up. The last two administrations have been horrible for this country.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this up. I'm really getting tired of all the carp on this issue. (yes carp, as in fishy)

Now let me say a few thing about the perceived intent of this statement. Think of two banks;
* one has an armed guard and the other does not
* good now picture a bank robber wanting to rob a bank
* good and now think to yourself which bank would the robber rob?

It's the difference between a hard target and a soft target. Talking about temporary suspension is nothing more then making it a little harder for a possible terrorist to enter the country. Oddly as much as everyone (both here and on the TV)
has been slamming Trump on his statement, it's basically the same idea behind the oh so great gun debate (you know the one: restrict them so that it makes it harder for criminals to get one)

By restricting professed Muslims from entering the country it doesn't stop anyone from coming in to the US, but it does make a person think twice about coming here and creating an issue (isn't this why Congress just passed a changed to the visa program yesterday?)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Then there's Interpretation of Law.

I too, just HAVE to say....then there's Obama's interpretation of law. This varies to fit his agenda.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

hahahahahaha

Love it!

This is theatre at its finest!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

marg, I used to wonder about you way back when, but no more. Couldn't say it better.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

hahahahahaha

Love it!

This is theatre at its finest!

I wish it was entertainment, but its not, ultimately its your safety that's at stake with issues like this thread is about. On the one hand you have an inactive President goaded by a future candidate to exercise powers already available but not used to protect you.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Then there's Interpretation of Law.

I too, just HAVE to say....then there's Obama's interpretation of law. This varies to fit his agenda.

Not interested in you applying my comment to Obama.

There would be no need for lawyers if law was Black and White. Obviously it isn't.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think the M&M analogy is more accurate.

If 1% of all red M&M's contain a deadly toxin, do you continue to eat them and hope luck is on your side?

Does it not make more sense to keep the red ones out of the candy dish until you can identify and eliminate the source of the toxin?

Bear in mind - as foreign-born aliens, the red M&M's have no "right" (legal or otherwise) to be allowed into the candy dish. Also bear in mind that there is ample precedent for doing exactly what Trump proposed.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So here we are at 70+ posts and not one single post that refutes law as cited nor constitutional ability of President to HALT immigration as he/she sees fit to do, regardless of reasons.

Trump was correct!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh, but it is high drama!

The utter inability for the administration to actually lead is epic! The fits of terror by the media and pundits over Trumps remarks would be better seen in an opera where fat Italian ladies swoon and bemoan their fates!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

It's interesting and entertaining for sure but, I think it's all just fluff.

I thinks so too, that is why I am waiting and see, I had the feeling that he will drop out of the race, that all he is been doing is bringing awareness to the voters on issues that not poster politician will touch.

If he does get elected, I seriously doubt he will be able to deliver on the things he is saying.

On this one, I guess if he can not deliver he will just become like the same poster politicians we have for the last 40 years, nothing but pretty looking, great at speeches written by others, God fearing like people wants them and liars.

Doesn't most of ATS still believe that the presidents are but mere puppets anyway?

Well taking into consideration that all politicians are in the pockets of big interest money that is not an outrageous statement, if you know what I mean.

Then again we do have that shadow government working behind the scene, I am right? It will be nice to have somebody challenging them all, what a mess will create for the "powers that be".

He's saying what a lot of Americans need to hear because they are fed up. The last two administrations have been horrible for this country.

Last two only?

Sorry for dissecting your post I usually do not do that but I like all the points you make.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Don't be I just like to bring out the crap we got in politics this days, but darn Trump is just getting the best of me and knowing his past and his deeds he still got me hook. I been praying for years for a politician that have balls to talk about what no other one wants to touch and if is Trump so beat it.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fortunately, I have responded regardless of your interest.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Fortunately, I have responded regardless of your interest.

You bashed Obama?

Oh, Yay for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Why do people have a problem with what he's saying

'' ban Muslims entering the country until we know whats going on ''

.. people wanted the government to ban all flights from African when Ebola was happening.
People criticize Obama for not smashing down the doors on Muslims and labeling everything terrorism..

I agree with Trump, shut the borders and the airports to Muslims from the middle east until you know whats going on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join