It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamophobe Behind Trump’s Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow... Where to begin here? Let's start with the good Rev. Wright. Obama (then candidate for President) disavowed him ONLY after heat was coming down on him for the typically 'hateful things' said about Americans. The press, of course, swept this under the rug in favor of 'change'. Obama actually said that he 'didn't hear any of them', so he was either asleep or lying. Which should we assume happened here?

Next - About Illegal aliens. I have a coworker who filed a LOT of paperwork, waited years and had to take and PASS a test, in order to become a US Citizen. What happens to these folks? Do we just tell them that everything they went through was BS, and all they REALLY needed to do was to come in illegally, and we'll give them a 'pass'?

How about polls? For every Conservative-sourced 'fact' and poll, we can reference 10 Liberal-sourced 'facts' and polls showing conflicting data/information. For every Liberal-sourced 'fact' and poll, we can reference 10 Conservative-sourced 'facts' and polls showing conflicting data/information. Both sides/parties use the poll and/or data which supports their cause/story/message. Is this not obvious?

How did we come to compare Trump to Hitler, and state that '...when Trump starts killing people'? I think that's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Also, why does EVERYONE who posts, say something like "I'm not a Trump supporter, but...". He must have SOME supporters, considering that the polls favor him.

No right to condemn ISIS? What part of ISIS do you admire? Are there ANY qualities about ISIS that we should consider prior to condemning them?

How about this - WHO should be our next president? Maybe that would show everyone where you stand, what your issues are, etc... Condemning Trump seems MUCH easier than actually stating what YOU believe...

And, for the record - I have not decided who to vote for. My mind is not made up yet. I am not currently supporting ANY candidate (on either side of the table).

Please advise - I am all a-twitter awaiting your feedback!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why don't I ever hear the "Islamaphobia" crowd accuse anyone of being "Ameriphobic" or "Christianphobic" or "Republiphobic"?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

For people that seems to "hate Trump's and his raw ways" you seem no to be getting enough of him, is more threads in ATS about trump than any other topic in the last month.

Everybody here be haters or followers are doing him a favor and he doesn't have to pay a penny for the propaganda.

Go on have fun, he is probably very grateful Taking into consideration that he doesn't give a darn when it comes to peoples opinions of him

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Tea Party Turns on ‘Megalomaniac Strongman’ Donald Trump

The Tea Party’s infatuation with Donald Trump may be over.

Now, “may” is the operative word, since rumors of Trump’s demise, as you might have noticed, have been a touch overstated.

Even the tea party is seeing through Trump

Now, “may” is the operative word, since rumors of Trump’s demise, as you might have noticed, have been a touch overstated. But the Republican presidential frontrunner’s recent call for a moratorium on Muslim immigration has put him at odds with some of the most conservative people on the right—including congressional Tea Party darlings.

edit on 9-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

To me, this concocted choir of media figures and GOP contestants all together joining chorus against Trump, is just a proof - Trump has a point and is right. They want to get rid of him, just to replace a sane uncorrupted agenda with the opposite.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

To me, this concocted choir of media figures and GOP contestants all together joining chorus against Trump, is just a proof - Trump has a point and is right. They want to get rid of him, just to replace a sane uncorrupted agenda with the opposite.

So you judge something by what others think, not issues on their own merit

In that case then ISIS is on the right side

Everybody condemns Hitler right, but according to your formula then we should love Hitler because everybody condemns him

That's no way to judge, my friend

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nah, I'm just watching the Haters come out and rant!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Trump just says whatever will get his poll numbers up, thats why NO ONE should believe him

Just two months ago he was saying , and im paraphrasing "Leave ISIS alone they are helping get rid of Asad, then when they are done let Russia handle them, and then we can clean up after"

Now he claims to be the biggest enemy ISIS ever had

The guy is a waffling stooge

How anyone believes anything he says completely dumbfounds me

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ha,ha,ha,ha ,oh the ANTIOBAMA man rolls on.The situation is swinging away from the left now and THEY will have their pariah.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
More and more I am convinced libs have a kind of mental illness or a syndrome of some kind. Here is why I say that:

Trump wants to halt immigration of muslims temporarily until we can figure out a better way to vet the incoming, "until we can get a handle on what the hell is going on". (his words)

Why has he suggested this? Tashfeen the Terror Lady is an example of why. Our own Intelligence officials have told us in congressional hearing that the system is flawed and the vetting process has failed. Our own intelligence says there is most likely radicalized individuals already right here on our soil. And guess what?! They are muslims.

But, what do the libs see?!...Trump wanting to ban a religion! Did he say all muslims are evil?! No, just the opposite. But he understands that they are hidden among those that are innocent and are using our flawed immigration system to be able to plant their "soldiers" of death on our soil.

So, we have reached a point where common sense must override political correctness.

Mental illness, I tell you....an inability to examine depths of an issue. A hard knee-jerk reaction that results in distortion of facts to suit an extreme liberal worldview. Dangerous and utterly sick.

Another example: A university president wants the older students who are responsible enough to obtain a concealed carry license to do so because if someone such as Farook or any other shooters come to their campus, they can take them out. In a CNN interview he made it clear that he was talking about muslims that would perpetrate an attack on their university. It is a Christian university. Common sense tells you that it is a possibility it could be a target for radical muslims.

But what did the libs hear? They heard "kill all the muslims". OMG! Hyperbolic nonsense devoid of common sense. It is infecting America with mass psychosis, imo.

The lib rags and blogosphere is in full hyperbole mode, foaming at the mouth, and losing their minds over Donald Trump, distorting his position to the point of outright lying.

TPTB are pissing in their pants right now realizing the Donald is not a fluke and he KNOWS what is going on and they are in full out war mode against him. I hope he has lots of security around him and his family.

Personally, I haven't chosen a candidate yet, but the more I see the lies and distortions being directed at Trump, the more I am convinced he may be on the right track.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What a strange summer. First we had the confederate flag issue and racism, now again, same thing, different brand.

Perhaps the results weren't enough the first time, so you light the fire again, to what purpose, who knows. However, it sure seems as if setting people against each other is distracting us away from the problems facing the country.

What about the economy, the corrupt political network operating as a two party mirage. What happened to those discussions that were so prevelant a few months back, and have all but disintegrated in the media.

IMO, I think we are being duped and blindsided. Giving into unsubstantiated fear mongering, led on by the media and it's pundits.

Preventing immigration and calls for other ridiculous BS, not only means no one comes in, but, could also mean you don't leave either. Nothing good ever comes from the type of rhetoric flying around today.

Generally the only thing that happens is totalitarian outreach for powers during emergency crises, see Paris.

Don't take your eyes off the ball. This is perfect cover for those that are responsible and not held accountable, while they hide in their remote locations before the frenzy begins.

The elite are petrified that we know what they are doing. Don't give into fear, it's a tool of the state to subdue the public and fill the media with anything other than exposing them.

Be well...

Daedal

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: LSU0408

Link that he hates Mexicans? Don't just go spouting off because of left wing propaganda you hear.

I posted my opinion and I forgot to check with you first? You write opinions and I 'spout off'? Interesting.

I'm sure you can find the vid rather easily where he says all Mexicans are rapists, thieves, blah blah, and he's going to round up 11 million Hispanics and send them back. Build a wall. If that's not hatred I don't know what is. Knock yourself out.

You don't care if people are breaking American laws to be here? It's not hatred to deport illegals and make them come here legally. Just after his announcement that illegals (not Mexicans as you claim, without proof) are rapists and murderers, an illegal blatantly shot and killed a woman in broad daylight. An illegal that had already been deported and snuck back over here five times. I don't want those people here either.

So yeah, you spouted off a lie that he hates all Mexicans. That's liberal media twisting at its finest.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He wants illegals out of here and he wants them to come here legally and wait in line like all the others.

Yes but will he be able to pay the legals under the table like the illegals that already work for him? When he announce his bid for presidency he mentioned nothing about illegals he just said Mexicans. It was after his little speech before the paid to be there crowd that he changed his statement to include illegals.

That's just another twist and stretch.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah we got his face to in Sweden, so it seems Gaffney promised something which im pretty certain he will fail to deliver.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Obama has the sense enough to disown him

That's the difference

Ha! Yeah... He'd only been his best pal and listened to him for 20 years. Lemme guess, Wright had just started talking about damning America right before obama "angrily" disowned him, amirite? Lol.... I bet the previous 19 years and 11 months, Wright was a perfect angel and didn't have one angry word to say about America or anything else. Pff

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

A lot of you guys just have no morality, no ethics.

You are the kind of people who would be at the right side of Hitler as he murdered the Jews, the Gypsies the gays, the French, the American POW’s etc

One day that will come back to haunt you

You have no right to condemn ISIS because you are like them

When Trump starts killing people many people here will justify it with him

Says the guy calling those who disagree with him Hitler and saying they'd kill Jews and gays, etc... Yeah, sure thang Will. You're not a contradiction stuffed hypocrite or anything.....................

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: What Donald Trump and ISIS Have in Common

The 2016 candidate has more in common with the terrorist group than he does with America

This is not hyperbole. Not a metaphor. Webster defines terrorism as “the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal; the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”

If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

Kareem Abdul Jabbar lends his towering voice to bigotry and ignorance and proves that the ISIS kind of ignorance unfortunately is universal

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, however, defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” Now, we don’t require by law that our candidates tell the truth. They can retweet (as Trump did) racist “statistics” from a white supremacist fictional organization that claimed 81% of murdered whites are victims of blacks, when the truth is 84% of whites are murdered by whites. They can claim (as Trump did) to have seen on TV thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering on 9/11, even though there is no evidence of this. They can say (as Trump did) Syrian refugees are “pouring” into the country when only 2,000 have come (out of 4.3 million U.N.-registered refugees). Then, when caught lying (as Trump has been over and over), they can do what every belligerent child does: deny, deny, deny.

Trump in the end will go down with the KKK, Pamela Geller types because he lies, lies, and lies, and repeats distortions and lies from others.

That is the way of ISIS

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sbreckley

Great post. I'm a Trump supporter, so to some on here, I hate everybody except white anglo-saxons even though in reality I just want foreigners blocked from entry until we figure out this current terrorist crisis, and I want people here legally if they're from Mexico/South America. Many people here legally hate the illegals for cheating their way here and they feel the same way I do, and your co-worker does.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Obama has the sense enough to disown him

That's the difference

Ha! Yeah... He'd only been his best pal and listened to him for 20 years. Lemme guess, Wright had just started talking about damning America right before obama "angrily" disowned him, amirite? Lol.... I bet the previous 19 years and 11 months, Wright was a perfect angel and didn't have one angry word to say about America or anything else. Pff

I won’t defend Obama of course, since I'm one of his most virulent critics, but at least he did denounce the minister, something Trump has never done, that is retract things when he did wrong or does wrong or speaks lunacy or just lies as he does so often

That’s the sign of a dangerous person

For those who have chosen the dark side, it gets hot

Trump will lead you to misfortune, I guarantee it!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

We’ve already figured it out why it’s happening.

We know the etiology of these savages and how the US empowered them

So that’s a lame excuse

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join