It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamophobe Behind Trump’s Hate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is where Trump gets his information from…that phony unscientific poll that 25% of Muslims want to attack America.

Frank Gaffney and his anti-Muslim cohorts laid the groundwork for Trump’s rise.

www.slate.com...
In the past couple of years, the political influence of Frank Gaffney, who the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as “one of America’s most notorious Islamophobes,” appeared to be on the wane. In 2011, he was banned from the Conservative Political Action Conference after claiming that the Muslim Brotherhood had infiltrated the group organizing the event. The next year, Gaffney, who was advising Michele Bachmann on foreign policy, concocted a theory that the Muslim Brotherhood had penetrated the State Department via Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s aide. When five members of Congress, including Bachmann, asked for an investigation of the conspiracy, leaders of the Republican Party, including then–House Speaker John Boehner, forcefully rebuked them.

Michelle Bachman's advisor who was rejected even by the most conservative people in the GOP.

Trump, like Hitler, will be a pawn of the most fringe elements of society: bigots, racists, un-American Nazi-like haters, KKK supporters and the like.

Indeed, Trump is unqualified to be president based on his unholy alliances among other reasons.

Trump’s hysterical ravings are the product of another crazy hysterical bigot and liar and an obsessional hater like Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney

edit on 9-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Is Trump an Islamophobe though?

He is a bigot for sure, but out of ignorance to the wider picture, in my opinion.

I don't think he goes out of his way to say disgusting things about Muslims like Gaffney or Geller...

I think it's his lack of filter and his want to "do something" to "fix" what's "broken" about America that causes him to jump the gun.

Come election I don't think he'll want to mark Muslims with badges/IDs...

When he thinks of a better alternative I don't think he will want to ban Muslims from entering the country...

He's just knee jerked and needs to check his sources more thoroughly.

I don't like him, but I think it's unfair to label him an Islamophobe.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm not sure he is either Charlie. It seems to be outright xenophobia. I mean, he hates the Mexicans too, apparently, and they are mostly Catholics who want to come here to find work.

Maybe he doesn't like anyone who isn't white Anglo-Saxon protestant with a bank account.

Or maybe he is complexly and utterly full of sh!t.

eta: When he said the Bible was his favorite book, it really made me rather nauseous.

edit on 12/9/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Is Trump an Islamophobe though?

He is a bigot for sure, but out of ignorance to the wider picture, in my opinion.

I don't think he goes out of his way to say disgusting things about Muslims like Gaffney or Geller...

I think it's his lack of filter and his want to "do something" to "fix" what's "broken" about America that causes him to jump the gun.

Come election I don't think he'll want to mark Muslims with badges/IDs...

When he thinks of a better alternative I don't think he will want to ban Muslims from entering the country...

He's just knee jerked and needs to check his sources more thoroughly.

I don't like him, but I think it's unfair to label him an Islamophobe.

He doesn’t have to really believe, Trump is too ignorant to even judge, imo, but to attach yourself to it for cheap political gain makes like I said an:

UNHOLY ALLIANCE

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think it is a little worse than that. I think Trump is more than capable of working out that if he says awful things about people, like wanting to ban them, track them, and generally restrict the liberty they might access, that those who oppose the existence and presence of those people, might take up his flag and vote for him.

Essentially, whether he, himself is an Islamophobe, is rather less important here than whether or not he intends to use Islamophobia on the part of others as a platform for election. That he is doing just that, and several other equally awful things besides, is hardly in any doubt as far as I am concerned.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I knew that stat about "25% of Muslims want to attack America" was COMPLETE BULL when I first saw it,

Then i see droves of people sharing the story and supporting Trump's "no Muslim" policy,

What a load of CRAP.

How can anyone believe the news these days?

Conservative Tribune is a classic example of sites spitting bull$hit headlines like that.

They ALL do it, but sites like Conservative Tribune, MSNBC, Fox and CNN are the worst. It really should be ILLEGAL to do this kind of crap, but as of 2012 they are allowed to spew propaganda all they want foreignpolicy.com...
edit on 9-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its like what if Obama or any candidate took information from Louis Farrakhan.

The results of a poll by him about white people

Or a poll from KKK about black people

Or something about Jews from Nazis

See my point?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Trump is no dummy, he is capitalizing on peoples fear right after a horrific incident. whether or not he actually believes what he's saying, only Trump knows, he is a master manipulator and knows an opportunity when he sees it. The best way to control a large mass of diversly thinking people is to play on their common fears. I just hope my American friends to the south can see him as the snake oil salesman he is, but he's very good at selling that snake oil, we shall see.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump, like Hitler, will be a pawn of the most fringe elements of society: bigots, racists, un-American Nazi-like haters, KKK supporters and the like.

Wow! and he could be the next POTUS

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I'm not sure he is either Charlie. It seems to be outright xenophobia. I mean, he hates the Mexicans too, apparently, and they are mostly Catholics who want to come here to find work.

Maybe he doesn't like anyone who isn't white Anglo-Saxon protestant with a bank account.

Or maybe he is complexly and utterly full of sh!t.

eta: When he said the Bible was his favorite book, it really made me rather nauseous.

Link that he hates Mexicans? Don't just go spouting off because of left wing propaganda you hear. He wants illegals out of here and he wants them to come here legally and wait in line like all the others. He said it's not fair to the Mexicans sitting at the border waiting for their chance to come legally and how convenient that you didn't hear any of that. I agree 100% with him. The false hateful labels only push his popularity up.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

See my point?

What if obama listened to a racist reverand for over 20 years and was a very close friend with a domestic terrorist?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Link that he hates Mexicans? Don't just go spouting off because of left wing propaganda you hear.

I posted my opinion and I forgot to check with you first? You write opinions and I 'spout off'? Interesting.

I'm sure you can find the vid rather easily where he says all Mexicans are rapists, thieves, blah blah, and he's going to round up 11 million Hispanics and send them back. Build a wall. If that's not hatred I don't know what is. Knock yourself out.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Farrakhan and the KKK actually have more credibility than the SPLC and Slate...

Slate is nothing more than Pseudo journalism craftily disguised and marketed as independent media and the SPLC is a front.

It's true what they say about birds of a feather...

This is where Trump gets his information from…that phony unscientific poll...

This is where you got your information from:

Coming in at number two on the list is Slate, an online leftist magazine that routinely touts the agendas of large, powerful corporations, including the biotech industry. Slate magazine uses corporate-bought pseudo-journalists to push GMOs.

Slate calls Planned Parenthood's trafficking of aborted babies "deeply commendable". Not only is Slate in bed with the most evil corporation on the planet (Monsanto), but they're staunch supporters of Planned Parenthood's trafficking of aborted baby parts.

Slate.com named America's second most evil news

With its latest hate-mongering tirades, the Southern Poverty Law Center, widely viewed as an extremist anti-Christian hate group, has descended to comedic new lows, earning ridicule and criticism even from the establishment media that in the past have often parroted its screeds as credible. Even the Obama administration is now stepping back from relying on the group’s discredited and hateful propaganda, which was cited by a deranged SPLC devotee after his 2012 terrorist attack on a pro-family group.

Of course, the SPLC’s ramblings are often contradictory. First the “radical right” was supposedly exploding because Obama was half-black, for example, but now it is on the decline in part because Obama, who is still half black, was reelected. “And while the number of groups has diminished, they are still at historically high levels, far higher even than the very high number that was seen at the peak of the militia movement in the 1990s,” the group claimed.

Meanwhile, the SPLC itself has become increasingly discredited, Orwellian, and detached from reality as it seeks to label everyone to the right of Obama an “antigovernment extremist” or even a “hate” group.

“Anti-Christian Hate Group” SPLC Becoming Increasingly Discredited

This is up to remind us of why its dangerous to allow a "front" organization for a foreign country and their intel organization, to control a cabinet department of the United States Government. Notice these groups use "orwellean" double speak continually to distort and distract attention from the dangerous power they have accumulated in our government by using the term "hate" speech or actions, and yet no one engages in it more than they do about Americans.

How dare they come in here, take over our gov and use HATE SPEECH to divide Americans... I find this very orewellean. Keep an eye on them, they are probably two of the most dangerous organizations to us that are around right now. People should demand that the Southern Poverty Law Center come clean with their new agenda of pushing hate, because it is clear the SPLC has strayed far from the sound principles of their founding.

Exposing the Southern Poverty Law Center

Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center?

Exposing the charlatans at the Southern Poverty Law Center

Southern Poverty Law Center Has Become A Danger To America!

Southern Poverty Law Center, a Communist Front

SPLC the real hate group

Emails Expose Collusion at Highest Levels between DOJ and SPLC

Southern Poverty Law Center: Wellspring of Manufactured Hate

SPLC Hides Subversive Commie Ties

SPLC incited Floyd Lee Corkins to attempt mass shooting

FRC Shooter Used Southern Poverty Law Center Website To Choose Targets

MSM shield of SPLC is getting people killed

edit on 9-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

He wants illegals out of here and he wants them to come here legally and wait in line like all the others.

Yes but will he be able to pay the legals under the table like the illegals that already work for him? When he announce his bid for presidency he mentioned nothing about illegals he just said Mexicans. It was after his little speech before the paid to be there crowd that he changed his statement to include illegals.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Obama has the sense enough to disown him

That's the difference

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Seig heil I know that makes you happy

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We'll see if he has a clue or not I'm afraid soon enough. Christmas season is upon us.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A lot of you guys just have no morality, no ethics.

You are the kind of people who would be at the right side of Hitler as he murdered the Jews, the Gypsies the gays, the French, the American POW’s etc

One day that will come back to haunt you

You have no right to condemn ISIS because you are like them

When Trump starts killing people many people here will justify it with him

edit on 9-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I honestly think they would be right there next to him! These are probably the same people who thought Obama was going to round them all up and send them to FEMA camps right from the start. The same people who normally wouldn't trust the government to for a single thing, but bring up the boogey man of the day, and they're all like "Protect us at whatever cost!!!"

This is all crazy to me. He's just pandering to dregs of the party and they are lapping it up.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Donald Trump's Muslim Import-Suspension is 100% Constitutional:

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens:

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join