It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Floats Donald Trump-Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Of course, this is not the first time it has been speculated though I do think it may be the first time a GOP Presidential Candidate has responded with this.

Interesting to say the least as some people have been suspecting this for months.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

ByTierney SneedPublishedDecember 8, 2015, 4:40 PM EST

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush responded to a poll promoted by Donald Trump -- which showed the billionaire holding on to 68 percent of his supporters if he ran as an independent -- by floating the theory that the GOP frontrunner's candidacy might be a false flag operation planted by Hillary Clinton.

Jeb Bush

@JebBush

Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy @HillaryClinton. Continuing this path will put her in the White House. twitter.com...
3:08 PM - 8 Dec 2015

The tweet may have been in jest, and otherwise Bush has been one of the more vocal critics among the 2016 field of Trump's hardline stances that including banning Muslims from entering the U.S. (Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus -- who persuaded Trump to sign a loyalty pledge to the GOP -- said he didn't agree with the Muslim ban, but refused to criticize Trump further.)

But others on the right have speculated since early on in Trump's White House run that the GOP frontrunner's candidacy was a ploy by Democrats to rile Republicans.

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) said over the summer that there was a "small possibility" that Trump was indeed a Democratic plant.

Trump swiftly shot down the theory:

"Believe me -- from Hillary's standpoint, the one person she doesn't want running against her is Donald Trump," he said at the time.

What do you think?

Is Trump a trojan horse or is Jeb just desperate?
edit on 8-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Both. And I think Jeb's comment is all part of the plan, too.

As if the Bushes and Clintons aren't in cahoots and have been since Mena. Ha! The two families have seized the two parties.

It's all orchestrated.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Combination of both.

It's not the first time the Clinton camp floated a CT.

After all she came up with birther issue on Obama.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it

I wouldn't put nothing past Clinton.

Evil through, and through.

She made politics a life time career choice.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What I think is, I can't even believe a bush is even a contender. When grandpa funds the nazis, your daddy helped to kill Kennedy, and your whole family fortune is built on death and lies, who the hell would possibly want another one as president?

Goddamn people, no more bushes, and no more Clintons either.

Trump looks better to me every day!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Jeb Bush is an unimportant turd

No one cares what he thinks

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trump is in the run for Trump. He probably has several plans that involve him profiting whether he becomes POTUS or Hillary does.

But, if he does get in, he'll be the next Reagan.
edit on 8-12-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Jeb Bush is an unimportant turd

No one cares what he thinks

Exactly. I mean, that's the exact point.

What better way is there to discredit the truthsayers and the truth than to have it delivered by a scummy Bush?

Trump is a plant, provocateur, and a political operative...despite the fact that Jeb agrees.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think Trump is what America has been waiting for. The Democratic Party has gone off the rails too far to the left and the Republican Party does not fully represent what many of us are about. Yet it is the only two options.

Perhaps Trump is the man for our times. He is beholden to no one. He sees problems and solutions clearly and tells the American people what he sees and thinks. He speaks then watches all hell break loose because he didn't say it like a smooth-talking politician would say it. He doesn't mince words or dance around an inconvenient truth. I am starting to look at him through different eyes lately. (I still like Carly though.)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I don't know what the master plan is, but I am pretty sure we're screwed.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What do you think?

The GOP and the DNC are the true trojan horse and they are both desperate to get rid of Trump and I don't even like Trump.
edit on 091231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2015 23:09:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
She made politics a life time career choice.

Oh yeah, she threw her husband under the wheel, just to get an entry to that life ...

I'd put nothing past that woman, she's evil through the bone.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

it all sounds a bit murky to me. All I know is that I'll bet my bottom dollar Hilary will be the next president. Perhaps Jebs position as Hillery's running mate is in Jeopardy, but then again, perhaps that's the job of the offsider to say things like this.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Yes, this idea has been said many times. I have no idea what Trump is doing. But if it is a plot to get Hillary elected, it;s working.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

i get a headache from twitter and people

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker>>>> The problem is that the Puppet masters( who have controlled every POTUS after Reagan) would love to have Jeb Bush square off against Hillary. Either way its a win/win although Jeb would be the favored choice. I don't think they like Hillary or The Clintons. They're more like troublesome servants who need to be watched whereas the Bushes are old family friends who are more trusted. Obama is owned like a house pet. But anyway, I did think that Trump might throw the election to Hillary. I never liked him but he may have the ego and hubris to actually want to be President. And we can't forget that Hillary and Jeb have a definite unlikability factor which would make anything they want to do a very hard sell with the Americna people. Trump is polarizing as well, but if he can break through the cynicism the people have for the government, that's something that sets him apart from the rest. That could work for us or against us. But I'd rather take a chance on a wild card than take who I know will be another disaster for the country.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Please don't tell me you think that would be a good thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I've believed Trump is a trojan horse from the very beginning. When Hilary wins, we can thank Trump! And yes, Jeb is doubtless desperate because his low ratings are impacting his corporate donations.

The way I "think" this plays out is that Jeb has doubtless tied up the super-delegates. Trump will fare well enough in the primaries at the beginning and will find himself losing out after super tuesday. Then, come the convention, Jeb will get the "nod" and Trump will either drop out or run as an independent (if Hilary isn't faring well enough). Trumps supporters will sit out the general election assuring Hilary a victory.

So, if I'm correct, the only real question is how much damage Hilary can do in how short a time. The only positive I can see of Hilary winning is that she'll push through a single payer health care system in the form of medicare for all, or medicare "light" for all. The Doctors apparently see this coming and many are dropping out altogether as a result for fear of being trapped into a money losing business model.

Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The Doctors apparently see this coming and many are dropping out altogether as a result for fear of being trapped into a money losing business model.

This sentence somewhat adequately sums up one of this world's major problems. Almost f***ing everything is motivated by money.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

* laughing* And all I can think is that coming from a Bush, this must be projection!

(His thoughts go immediately to trying to throw an election?) Sweet.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

"This sentence somewhat adequately sums up one of this world's major problems. Almost f***ing everything is motivated by money."

What do you expect? That doctors should work for free? Bottom line, no pay, no play.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join