It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Ducks Stupid Ducks Stupid Ducks Stupid Ducks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsukoEight years of runaway progressivism?
Bosh Ketsuko. How much of that time saw a conservative controlled Congress. What happened during Obama's term was runaway reactionary conservatism. The amount of anti-O has flourished and grown exponentially. Obama's polling numbers have fallen fallen fallen. The conservative meme has mutated into numerous fields of hatred for liberalism all over the place. Progressivism. Hah.

The only reason the conservatives are languishing in the polls is because the Republican Party has not been able to find anyone to rally around except for the D. Where is the leadership people of the US can rally around. The Republican Party has done nothing to raise America's hopes. People see Hillary as the lesser of two evils. Take your choice. Evil Hillery or Evil blabbermouths. Yeah, K, that's the result of runaway progresivism all right.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Passerby1996

I dont care how interesting a candidate is

This isnt reality TV this is a country and the future of ourselves and our children.......

I could give 2 shts if you are as interesting as a doorknob

if you uphold our constitution INCLUDING IN YOUR POLICY

Your not a fascist, or monarch

And have strong foriegn policy , then we can talk....

People need to wake the hell up and stop treating this like a freaking gameshow....

Start by convincing the media to stop treating it like a gameshow. These debates are a joke. There's millions upon millions involved in the campaigns. The entire election process is a joke.

So we might as well have a funny president that's useless than a boring president that's useless. I miss Bush. He was a funny guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Sweden will be fine, their main issue is that the refugees and immigrants they've taken in need to begin working.

Having unskilled immigrants initially hurts a countries productivity, but as those people learn to contribute it actually helps a lot. They won't fully assimilate, that takes around 3 generations, but they don't have to assimilate either. If they obey the laws and work, then what else matters?

The US doesn't really have full assimilation either, and things work fine here.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Wookiep

The US doesn't really have full assimilation either, and things work fine here.

I strongly disagree with the 'things work fine here' part, but to each their own. You will only percieve the things you personally experience, so I can't blame you for that.

As for Sweden, time will tell, but all indications show that if they keep their current course, bye bye Sweden. There will be plenty of Swedes fleeing from their own country. The country might still exist in some way, but it will no longer be a 1st world nation of Swedes.

But you don't have to take my word for it, just wait and watch.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
But you don't have to take my word for it, just wait and watch.

I will, and if that's what happens I'll admit I'm wrong and revise my thinking going forward. I'm still very skeptical that's going to be their fate though.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am not saying I agree with your reference to Hitler, but I will say things have gotten so bad in America under the last two Presidents that people are getting desperate.

I'm not an American, but we here in Europe will have a similar issue now ... point is, isn't it really that the last two presidents, have been nothing but deceitful. So hearing someone, who just tells it as it is ... brings a little bit of fresh air to the debate. It's not like what he's saying, we haven't heard before ... we're hearing it everyday, just around the corner we live, if not at the dinner table or at work.

But, when the leaders of a country ... aren't even touching, what the entire population is saying ... doesn't that really mean, that revolution should come next?

edit on 9/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Eight years of runaway progressivism?
Bosh Ketsuko. How much of that time saw a conservative controlled Congress. What happened during Obama's term was runaway reactionary conservatism. The amount of anti-O has flourished and grown exponentially. Obama's polling numbers have fallen fallen fallen. The conservative meme has mutated into numerous fields of hatred for liberalism all over the place. Progressivism. Hah

Exactly what I was just thinking while cleaning up the kitchen.

WHAT runaway progressivism?

Thanks, Terry.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

People seem to be sick of the status quo and the BS 'hope and change' rhetoric. I doubt I will vote for any Republican or Democrat, but like you say...at least Trump is interesting.

So instead they latch onto the BS 'Make America Great Again' rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This is what your title brought to mind.

Stupid stupid duck chicken fat rabbit stew

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Make America Great Again!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yet so many believe it. Abashedly. And, dare I say it, seemingly in lock step on so many issues. I find it fascinating. So little, if any, self doubt.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I was thinking further about this, trying to figure out what ketsuko was alluding to.....

perhaps just the "gay marriage" thing? (Yeah, big deal NOT).....
or
the fact that we aren't sending more troops overseas? (Why send our most healthy and fit youths to be killed?)......

Um....."Obamacare"?

I dunno.

What needs to happen, in my opinion, is Bernie Sanders' plans.

I don't give a rat's ass if gays get to be married now. No problem. Doesn't affect me in the least. Such a TRIVIAL issue.

I don't want the US to be the world police; I am opposed to sending our youths to kill people who don't want us around.

I think bailing out the banks was ASININE - but Obama was pressured to do that. I'd prefer to see the CEO bastards put in prison after being stripped of their assets.

And now we have a protracted clown show a la reality tv with the GOP 'hopefuls'......
so much for 'pendulum swing.'

edit on 12/9/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So Trump is a viable candidate because... "interesting" ?!!

Interesting as in Jerry Springer/Kardashian interesting ?

Or interesting as in Stephen Hawking/Einstein interesting ?

Little bit of a difference there when you're talking about someone who's applying for a job as the leader of the fricken free world...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join