It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Rezlooper

So it's intolerant to not tolerate intolerant people? (try saying that five times fast!)

That's one circular argument if I've ever heard it.

You can think for yourself all you want, but treating entire groups of people with suspicion and prejudice isn't right. You'll never be able to convince me otherwise. We don't own slaves anymore, and we don't lynch people. We don't have segregated bathrooms and water fountains. If America has come as far as it claims, its time for her people to prove it.

And you'll never convince me otherwise to have respect for people who want to chop my head off!

You realize you're more likely to be struck by lightning than have that happen, right? We should be distributing protective helmets from lightning, and banning any kind of structure that encourages lightning strikes...

You realize that if we keep allowing radical Islam to keep invading our countries then lightning strikes won't be so rare. One day, it may be like a constant storm outside.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Well least you see through the BS.

Either:

1) its all marketing campaign to fuel his empire.

2) He a Clinton plant sent to divide the GOP voter base and insure she walks into the WH.

And/or

3) He is a Bush plant being used to make Bush III look sane a rational and a safe vote.

4) He is the next Hitler and the USA needs to be extremely worried.

What he is not is a honest man with pure motives that will "make America Great again".

edit on 11-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anosognosia
a reply to: seagull

Do you know the actual history of WWII?

More than you it seems.

Hilter was a somwhat protest vote too. And used fear , Knee Jerk Reactions and Hysteria to forment support.....

As the saying goes if it looks like a duck, Quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

his strategy is brilliant

I disagree. He has all but lost any chance at the Presidency with such rhetoric. What is worse is that he has now alienated half of America, which will affect him as a businessman for years to come. This moron shot himself in the foot, that's brilliant?

7 years of a President who did nothing but divide the country and you are worried NOW about divisive rhetoric? Not for nothing, but 50% of the country has been alienated the past 50 years. Just depends on the party in power and it's followers. The 2 party system is designed to do exactly what you are complaining about! But one is evil and the other isn't?
They both suck, and they both owe allegiance and favors to the lobbyists and corporations that give them money! They throw us scraps and lies, so we can lull back to sleep until the next time one base is pissed off by the other or both...

Thats no reason to buy the BS and vote in a fascist.

I understand the need for a 3rd option or a protest vote.....Just find anyone other than trump!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for summing up your thoughts in such a concise way.

What comes to my mind is something I've learned over my stay on the internet. A simple mantra, if you will.

"Don't feed the troll."

Trump thrives off attention. Don't give him the attention he craves. See OP, by making this thread, you may have had good intentions, but in a way you're giving the man exactly what he wants. More publicity! Sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. But I still appreciate the effort.

I may be preaching to the choir here, but let's try our best not to sensationalize Trump anymore than is already prevalent. I'm sure those of you that use social media are used to seeing his face plastered on nearly every other post, and it seems to be getting worse by the day. Personally, it's starting to get to me a little.

He's inflitrated everyone's damn minds like a termite!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

All i see is butthurt people with remarks that are normally from kids.

Even the conspiracy people are going way overboard on being PC these days.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join