It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wants to close up the Internet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That's an impressive collection. Do you have a running list of the "Trump is Done" soundbites?

-dex

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: imitator

I think Sanders is worthy. I doubt he'll get the nomination over Hilary, but I think he's the only one who is worthy. The only other name I'd entertain is Rand Paul. Other than that, the rest are corrupt to the core or idiotic to the core... or both.

I second that and neither one of those has a chance in hell to get nominated by the GOP or the DNC.

My best case outcome for this election is that Sander supporters will wake up to how the GOP and DNC system is rigged when they pic Hillary as the candidate. Assuming Sanders is genuine.

Same goes for the republicans when the GOP throws trump down the tubes and goes with the same cookie cutter politician such as rubio or jeb. Not that I like Trump but he appears to have a following.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You foolish people and your freedom speech. So under Trump no trials, no freedom of religion, and no freedom of speech. I swear he all this wanna be fascist talk from him lately added to all the racist, sexist stuff makes me wonder if any of his supporter even listen to him.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

My best case is that Sanders gets elected.

Hillary, Rubio, Kasich, Paul, OMalley, and Bush would all make acceptable presidents that I could more or less stomach.

Cruz, Trump, Fiorina, Carson, and the others would be worthy of switching countries over.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thesaneone
Lol... So in this thread people are mad that trump wants to take away their freedom of speech but in another thread we are happy that a country wants to ban trump for freedom of speech??????

Wake me up when we get there.

I personally am all for Trump running his mouth all he wants. People eventually will see what a dumb**** he really is. It's his own fault and eventually he will leave all his supporters..."twisting in the wind"

I don't need a wind for him to make me twist. I got regular
charlie sacro[iliac] bleu watching him with my mind's ear. (NO TV)
And me with no muscle relaxant prescription OR physician now...

There's this rubbed dull old coin I figuratively use for listening to
whatever presidential candidate since LBJ..
If the individual says he promises to take something away from us,
I believe him 100%. If something promised given to us, 0%. It works.

Maybe the GOP Clown Car AND the Pachyderm conga line can do a
full on demolition derby this time. After the methane cloud of broken,
twisted wind dissipates we can borrow Lew Black's chimp to choose.
He and the French had it right....

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Trump was placed there, for the simple reason to make the next candidate the most reasonable option . He never was going to be president, by saying what he has been saying proves that any serious candidate , would have a spin team advising him on what to say and when. Its all a big joke, and the laugh is on us.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please everyone who hates Trump, put your money where your mouth is. When he is elected president, do us all a favor and move to another country!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Of course this would be discussed by the hopefuls, but the underlying goal as usual may be the further restriction on freedom. There was a source about Hillary saying something similar, but about social media's needing to deal with these threats, which may lead to further anti privacy and more. What about the Feds, instead of trolling them, do something more instead?

While Trump comes out and says it has supporters for that which is worrying because prior they may not have supported the notion. The point is that either side of this, in the end wants the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
Please everyone who hates Trump, put your money where your mouth is. When he is elected president, do us all a favor and move to another country!

Yeah, after(doubt he's going to get in but rather path the way for Hillary or bush for example) he makes the US into the NWO Elite's wet dream that may just happen. He'll also build a wall around the country. So there's no escape for anyone who wakes up too late from the tyranny.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yeah, after(doubt he's going to get in but rather path the way for Hillary or bush for example) he makes the US into the NWO Elite's wet dream that may just happen. He'll also build a wall around the country. So there's no escape for anyone who wakes up too late from the tyranny.

Yeah sure he is..... I hear the same rhetoric all the time but guess what, he just keeps on climbing. Besides I'm confident his ego will not allow him to bow out or lose so stay tuned for tomorrows 5% increase in his numbers!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Good! I'm with him! Delete Facebook from existence and make the internet for reference only. Some social networking should be in place as long as it's not social "media". Reference and networking - that's all we need.
But otherwise, the internet has been a downer for about a decade. Nothing very good coming from it all much anymore.

Wait, social networking is social media. As is seen with Twitter and even here it's, news develops from messages.

Well, then you're going to have to agree on other things that are linked to making terrorism happen, no?
The US dollar
Bitcoin(no brainer)
Play Station Network, XBox, etc.
The color black with all items, clearly it means you're "one of them"
Rental cars
Any non fully government regulated banks(including online) and credit unions
/sarcasm

Of course guns, and overall freedom. Trump wants to chip everyone to track all the citizens to make sure they are not terrorists.

Facebook is another story. It has become the number profiling of people on the net, let alone any communications. The people should join together to rid themselves of FB. Didn't even need NSA to get people into the 'look at me' Facebook selfie exposing of all their info.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yeah sure he is..... I hear the same rhetoric all the time but guess what, he just keeps on climbing. Besides I'm confident his ego will not allow him to bow out or lose so stay tuned for tomorrows 5% increase in his numbers!

Popularity doesn't get you into office. So, then you really believe that he is one of them? if he's genuinely not part of the distraction there's no way in hell they will let him in without control over him. He'll be heart attack gunned or assassinated, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You foolish people and your freedom speech. So under Trump no trials, no freedom of religion, and no freedom of speech. I swear he all this wanna be fascist talk from him lately added to all the racist, sexist stuff makes me wonder if any of his supporter even listen to him.

They hear him loud and clear. But why are so many people refusing to accept that his supporters agree with him? It's like people keep looking for convoluted excuses when the truth is staring them in the face.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You say FREEDOM.... Face book is already doing it...utube is already doing it.... ATS is doing it...I can watch somebody get blown to pieces , but seeing a pair of boobs is just over the line.. you were for the government stepping in stopping those pics of your girl/boy friend from being posted... bashing trump. What about Kerry
edit on 9-12-2015 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Trump was placed there, for the simple reason to make the next candidate the most reasonable option . He never was going to be president, by saying what he has been saying proves that any serious candidate , would have a spin team advising him on what to say and when. Its all a big joke, and the laugh is on us.

I think you are right, here.
That is one way of getting the person you want into a position. Trump being the extreme, I think it's been done many times before thus getting the candidate wanted, in position. Some unwanted candidate might be doing too good in polls then "oops", a scandal of some sort ( domestic violence,sexual abuse,etc ) and then go down in polls fairly rapidly. You just never know and maybe at the same time they see how gullible the populace can be, in this case with numbnut Trump.

I always suspected elections being rigged and in this case I think makes it more obvious.
Just an assumption btw.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why is there a open internet connection between Syria, Iran, Iraq, north Korea and the US.

If ISIS could not connect on the internet to the outside world they would be screwed on recruiting.

For that mater why have a open connection with china with them trying to hack the US.

NSA should be tapping the lines going out of there countries and blocking bad actors.

And don't say it illegal under the Constitution because the Constitution does not apply outside the US when dealing with bad actors.
edit on 9-12-2015 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I pretty much used to think Donald Trump was a joke but the Man is beginning to scare never mind offend people.

The fact that a moronic fool such as Trump can say and do what he does and still even be in the running for the position of potus speaks volumes if you ask me.

God help the American people should this retard ever become president.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah I think you are right, and to be honest, it's probably only a matter of time before Trump actually DOES say that.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Why is there a open internet connection between Syria, Iran, Iraq, north Korea and the US.

If ISIS could not connect on the internet to the outside world they would be screwed on recruiting.

For that mater why have a open connection with china with them trying to hack the US.

NSA should be tapping the lines going out of there countries and blocking bad actors.

And don't say it illegal under the Constitution because the Constitution does not apply outside the US when dealing with bad actors.

There's no way to stop it, the networks are worldwide. A country can cut themselves off but they can't block two points from connecting.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: MrSpad

They hear him loud and clear. But why are so many people refusing to accept that his supporters agree with him? It's like people keep looking for convoluted excuses when the truth is staring them in the face.

Mostly when you find one and talk to them they are clueless about most of it. Once you let them look into him and what he has said the tend to no longer be a fan and say things like, well nobody told me that. Of course you will always have bigots and backwards people but, they will always be a minority.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join