It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do Muslims In America Believe? Here's the Breakdown...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: Primordial

For those muslims who claim the terrorists are not "real" muslims, it doesn't matter.

I think it does matter ... and we should have respect for all who wish to co exist in peace.

Those who are carrying out these violent acts are muslims following their interpretation of the religion.

Those who carry acts of violence are a very small minority of Muslims

I've seen it stated in various places that between 10 and 15 percent of muslims can be considered "radical" or sympathetic to the radicals.

And how many of the 10 to 15 per cent that you have heard by heresay ...do actually carry out acts of violence

The sympathizers won't outright kill you, but if they hear of a plot they'll keep quiet bout it or provide some sort of cover for those who will.

Assumptions, gossip and rumours plague the Human Race ...
Any "sympathiser" who aids in the plotting of murder is also answerable by law.

I could keep answering you point for point
But I see a closed mind, a mind already up

I think it does matter ... and we should have respect for all who wish to co exist in peace.

You missed the point. It doesn't matter what YOU think. To them, they are the true followers of Islam and will kill you no matter what you believe.

Those who carry acts of violence are a very small minority of Muslims

A radical, yet small minority, of 1,600,000,000 is still a huge number.

And how many of the 10 to 15 per cent that you have heard by heresay ...do actually carry out acts of violence

I don't know, but there are daily news reports of innocent people being intentionally targeted and killed. If you would like to keep a tally be my guest. Besides, you don't need to actually carry out the act. If you secretly cheer on those who target and blow up innocent people eating lunch in a cafe, well f'u.

Assumptions, gossip and rumours plague the Human Race ... Any "sympathiser" who aids in the plotting of murder is also answerable by law.

Was Paris, Bengazi, San Bernadino, etc ..... rumors? Are the beheadings simply gossip? Well, we try to enforce our immigration laws but the bleeding heart liberals get all bent out of shape and cry racist and bigot when we do. So, what law is protecting Americans from those who publicly stated they are going to sneak over here to kill innocent people? A man who is willing to die for his cause will respect no law.

I could keep answering you point for point But I see a closed mind, a mind already up

Funny, I see the same exact thing ...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

yes. have you ever gone to college? not a stab, this is just where I have participated in several of them and learned various methods of how they go about polling.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: caterpillage

Personally I don't know any Muslims who want us all to live under Sharia Law...

I haven't asked that personally.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
This is why some Muslims in America want Sharia Law for themselves though.

I don't know any Muslims who agree with violence and certainly not suicide bombings.
Suicide is a great sin, as is murder, to combine the two is outlandishly unIslamic.

We discuss this together often and find it sickening.

You seem like a good guy, but the counter argument to this seems to be reality itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm not seeing any difference. Seems rather convoluted actually. So, Jesus was Hebrew, prophet to "god", but which god? The Abraham god or Allah? There can't be two gods right? You're not being clear on this point. If Muslims believe in Jesus, then they must believe in his teachings. Which are from the Abraham god. Reading online, Muslims believe he's an apostate, so that must mean Jesus is the prophet to Allah, according to Islam. So if Jesus is a prophet of Allah, then why are his teachings opposite to those of Mohammad?

Something isn't adding up.

This Abrahamic god's teachings are completely opposite to that of jesus. Or his fictional actions are completely opposite to the fictional teachings of jessus. The latter is my take at least.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker
a reply to: ghostrager

I dont get why our military just watches this muslin in thief and his band of merry losers destroy this country...

I mean not a finger has been lifted and were past gone.

Unreal.

What's destroyed? Sounds like you have a severe lack of perspective and national pride. I think the US is awesome, albeit not paradise.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seriously? The poll quoted by that bloviating buffoon is not a serious one! Plus the lunatic behind it is the nutcase who thinks that CPAC is run by a bunch of sooper-seekrit muslims!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join