It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammunition, IS propaganda found after France mosque closure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Fair one.
It is curious that there are so many 'not real Muslims' causing trouble in Western nations compared to 'not real Christians' 'not real Sikhs' or 'not real Hindu's' though, don't ya think?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Since ISIS does not represent Islam and we are told they are not Islamic, that would not be a mosque where they found the ammo and ISIS literature, it was an ISIS clubhouse, I guess.

a building that is used as an armory or destination for weapons of War or Terrorist Acts should be stripped of the Neutrality offered other religious properties used mostly as Sanctuaries or even temporary shelters/hospitals....

but Mosques used as arms depots are a NO-NO... also the transfer of Funds for the Muslim community--- a practice called Zagat... also should be curtailed because the homeland ISIS command could be sending monies to terror cells using Mosques as Safe Havens to transfer such funds that may be intended for harming Frenchmen or just plain, everyday non-Muslims to be bombed by an IED ( 'westerners' aka: infidels)

ISIS has officially declared WAR on France & France has returned-the-favor So---- all things/places/groups associated with Muslims/Islamic Jihadists are considered assets meant to harm the host country France ... ergo Mosques should be patrolled 24-7-365

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Sure, but the same could have been said during the Crusade wars for the Christians, wouldn't you agree?

The problem is, most people waste their time on discussing Islam and they do not look beyond it. It's not Islam that's the problem, it's how it is being used in political purpose. I'm pretty confident if it were not for these radical muslims, we would have some other problem that would somehow manage to destabilize whole regions.

People should not get stuck on the whole is islam bad or good pointless debate and instead we should look at who's pushing it and what for. What are they trying to gain from it...Cheaper oil prices, a weapon to overthrow governments? Maybe something else?

edit on 8-12-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Sure, but the same could have been said during the Crusade wars for the Christians, wouldn't you agree?
Not really.
I would ask why 'not real Muslims' have not moved on since the Crusades? Seems a long time to be arguing that barbaric behaviour could in any way comparable to the Crusades.
Do 'not real Muslims' still live in a different time frame of history or something?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

So to say Islam can't coexist with western culture is not true; but it has been coexisting for a very, very long time.

We started getting along just fine once the West developed vastly superior weapons.
Suddenly, they stopped raiding along the Mediterranean coast and taking European slaves.
It wasn't due to any change of heart or philosophy on the part of Islam.
Theirs has always been to conquer and convert at the point of sword.
You could have said the same about Christianity several hundred years ago but we had this little thing called the Enlightenment, something that unfortunately did not get across the Bosporus straights.
Any "getting along" now is only due to oil they need to sell us.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals we need to buy the oil too, we also need the weapons contracts from many a middle eastern nation to help our economies, it's been a mutually beneficial relationship. I suggest googling ' the Quincy agreement' to see how close America and Saudi Arabia are tied to one another.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
I understand what you are trying to do but it does not change what is going on today, or what is being discussed in this thread. If you have knowledge of some criminal activity being done, today, right now, by a religious group or terrorist group, I would think it your responsibility, to try to stop the criminal behavior, anyway you can.

Trying to excuse the crime being committed by a group today, by reporting on a crime committed by a rival group last week, does not justify, or render the criminal act being committed today, invalid.

I will also add that when it was revealed that the Catholic Church had problems with pedophilia, the news media, the people, and large numbers of practicing Catholics, were outraged, and made demands for investigations and prosecutions. There were demands for any priest that was under suspicion to be removed and jailed. In some cases even some innocent priest got thrown under the bus, and persecuted in the process. So the two are not comparable.

When you see large numbers of good Muslims demanding the investigation and the prosecutions of those radical Islamist, maybe that will be what it takes to get people to start trusting again. Until there is a "Not in my Name", demand being made by the majority of the good Muslims, and the demands for investigation and prosecution for those radical Muslims, that are at war with the rest of humanity, I don't see much changing in time to make a difference.

This is just my opinion and I am fully aware everyone has one.

edit on 8-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It seems those 'Not real Muslims' cause problems for 'real' Muslims, bastards eh.
...incredible that French authorities found a 'not real Muslims' mosque as well, there seems to be a problem with 'not real ' Muslims.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Been looking for updates.

In subsequent raids the prefect for the Seine-and-Marne department said "7.62mm ammunition for a Kalashnikov rifle and propaganda videos" had been seized, AFP reported.

IB Times piece

top topics

<< 1   >>

join