It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In a remarkable work dated 1920 W. F. Albright expounded upon the ancient principle of a Goddess of Life and Wisdom the primary source for and most ancient recorded of which was the Goddess Siduri in the Gilgamesh epic;

There was the garden of the gods; all round him stood bushes bearing gems. Seeing it he went down at once, for there was fruit of carnelian with the vine hanging from it, beautiful to look at; lapis lazuli leaves hung thick with fruit, sweet to see. For thorns and thistles there were haematite and rare stones, agate, and pearls from out of the sea.

Beside the sea she lives, the woman of the vine, the maker, of wine; Siduri sits in the garden at the edge of the sea, with the golden bowl and the golden vats that the gods gave her. She is covered with a veil;

What is posited in terms of the vine that she tends and grows is the generation and propagation of life force throughout the Cosmos in terms of the tendrils put forth, an extension of this is the nature of the Great Dragon Mother of Earth or to the Sumerians Urash.

While the archetype takes natural symbolism were the fruit of the vine lends itself to the production of wine as the highest symbol of this life force it was also the case that the tendrils of the vine could be understood in terms of pure energy and light;

The Mandaeans associated their idea of Savior with this life force which had precedence in the close association of Dumuzid with the great vine or Dragon Mother;

The article looks for origin of this ancient cult which in various forms was very widespread, benerally it is considered to have originated in Anatolia or Armenia in connection with a mountain based cult of viticulture, a notable example of usage is for example the planting of a vineyard and getting drunk from the fruits thereof by Noah Post-Deluge, that's correct usage of the essential symbolism given the close association with the (re-)establishment of life.

The primary understanding is that this is the means through which the Universe was created and all potential for physical life began, through the fire of the ecstatic vision, through the dynamic expansion of harnessed energies, creation through self destruction which related cults such as that of Dionysos celebrated.

There are then various stages of the symbolism involved, Siduri represents the Cosmic principle, Urash represented the Earthly establishment which also extended to all the bodies of the Solar System partaking of her Dragon like qualities, and there was her daughter Ninsumen or Ninisina who represented the nurturing and propagation of life force in terms of medical procedure, these Goddesses were associated with Sirius as the brightest star and thus purest expression of these principles, as was the Goddess Siris herself, closely related to the serpent Goddess Nin-kasi who represented the fiery intoxicating principle.

It appears to have been the case that such Cults were established long before even Dynastic Sumer and that they have long been in decline and fragmentation due to the dangerous forces involved, while three major cultic centres are generally recognized, Eridu in the South and the cult of Enki, Nippur in the North of the cult of Enlil and Uruk in the West with regards to Deities of Heaven and Earth in terms of Anu and Inanna, the City of Der to the east of the Tigris and it's serpent cults was almost certainly of equal importance.

The primary Deity of the Transtigridian Snake Gods was Ningazu, this was also the basis for the dying and resurrecting God of nature which involved also common purpose with the Cult of Dumuzid in Uruk to the West.

It can of course not be denied that Ninazu and Ningišzida are Sumerian gods, but the evidence suggests that their ophidian traits were developed under the influence of transtigridian religious ideas. In fact, as has been repeatedly shown, a religious interest in snakes in these regions goes back deep into prehistory and through the ages remains quite visible in the iconography of Elam and the Iranian mountains.

Istaran is the god of Der in the Elamite borderland. Although his three main traits are that of a dying god, an arbitrator and judge, and a chthonic snake god, he is also related with the sky: he is Venus (Ištar-ān) and one of his names is An-gal/Anû rabû "Great An." He appears with the lower body of a winding snake.

The Deity of the life force personified was Ningishzida, who could also be related to Istaran and Damu the cult of the Divine child and basis for Dumuzid.

My young man Damu, let me sail away with you, brother let me sail away with you. Ištar-ān of the bright visage, let me sail away with you,... Nin-ĝišzida , let me sail away with you

Ningishzida's journey to the Nether World.

There's no doubt then that the vine/tree/wine/fire life force symbolism was an essential factor in the Proto-Sumerian Pantheon located in the East, and that due to the archetypes involced and ecstatic practise it tended to become marginalized and mistrusted, but it's also the case that any hope for dramatic change will be bound up within it's principles and that it should be ignored at one's peril.

You should not say to Ningishzida: "Let me live!"...Sumerian Proverb

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt
Please excuse the error. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to be a source of this and other ancient information Kantzveldt. Information which may be influential in the directions mankind takes in the future...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/8/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Perhaps the vine is AN extension of a more ancient genetic connection to those or she who may mother many seeds within the Cosmos and beyond.
To 1 the carnelian could be symbolic of her the Dragon - Serpentaz Queen and her Matriarchal direct offspring - seeds that may span many STAR SYSTEMS and or Galaxy.

Siduri/SIRIUS and or affiliates would then be the tenders of the local vines or species groups. EA*RTH included. So yes DRACONAZ types may have been encountered in past tenders of the vines. And may return to make sure the fruits or QUEENS effort's are influencing the vines properly Consciously - Mentally - Physically - Spiritually. Tenders my friend Kantzveldt 1 says that may be influential in the direction of mankind. As the fruits wines evolve through the pressure of time...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dbl posted

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

No problem, i do consider what i've attempted to outline here as relating to some great cosmic understanding bestowed upon humanity in the distant past and in origin not of this world, also of course i still consider it relevant, perhaps we shall see Dragons...

Hero, lord of field and meadow, lion of the distant mountains! Ningiszida, who brings together giant snakes and dragons!

Lord with holy dignity, imbued with great savage awesomeness! My king, Ningiszida, imbued with great savage awesomeness! Hero, falcon preying on the gods, my king -- dignified, with sparkling eyes, fully equipped with arrows and quiver, impetuous leopard, murderous, howling dragon.

edit on Kam1231341vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

(post by UniversalRights removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UniversalRights

The Anunnaki Gods can't be separated from Creation, they cover all aspects of it, even the Hebrew Book of Job which introduced the concept of Satan was very closely based upon the Babylonian Poem of the Righteous Sufferer, there it is the seven great Demons that cause the suffering, those could be related to negative aspects of all the bodies of the Solar System, not just Satan/Saturn.

(post by UniversalRights removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm sorry, have you actually ever read a history book or did you get all this from the David Icke forum or the universal rights website, from which I can see is also another conspiracy theorist website full of unevidenced unfounded opinion,
chemtrails, really ?

edit on 8-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So, if water is a symbol of the uncouncious mind and wine a symbol of life force, then what does "turning water into wine" (first miracle of Jesus) mean symbolically you recon?

-MM

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

In natural terms transforming water into wine involves a great deal of process, the establishment of land and the vegetal and other necessary factors, the wine being closely associated with blood suggests the animal as the final stage of transformation, the spiritual qualities within living beings, the creative process which Enki was understood as responsible for with many Goddesses associated with the various stages of transition.

The role of Jesus was understood as the son of Yah or Ea, Semitic equivalents of Enki, thus the transforming of water into wine indicates that primary function of the Creator God of life, that symbolic transformation of water into life force fittingly within the context of a wedding.

Enki had more than one son and in this archetype of magical transformation it is likely the cult of Asalluhi which is considered, shamanic magic and healing.

The snake called from the 'snake mountain',the lizard of heaven and of earth licked him.

The sons of the lizard of heaven and earth are seven,it caused the well to be like air (ie. evaporate)

it poured out water for him as if in the wind,it struck the rushes on its right like the wind, may the god bind the snake's fang

May the incantations of the Abzu of Eridu,of Asalluhi, son of Eridu,not be broken.

Also of course Dumuzid was a son of Enki and the very personification of the life force, in using such symbols as the vine and water and wine there is always going to be a great deal of esoteric tradition behind them.

Well yes i suppose if you introduce the Dragon cult to a planet as an off-shoot of the Cosmic vine you do rather expect that it will spread across that planet, i think in the most basic sense that is simply every aspect of organic life, the Dragon Kings though were the living representatives of the great Mother vine, of course they weren't actual Dragons but the Heavenly bloodline was considered significant because of the vine symbolism, so the Sumerian Kingship traced back to the Heavens.

edit on Kpm1231341vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

So, if water is a symbol of the uncouncious mind and wine a symbol of life force, then what does "turning water into wine" (first miracle of Jesus) mean symbolically you recon?

-MM

I always figured it was because whoever organised the wedding at Cana was incompetent when he worked out how much wine he would need.
Luckily Jesus was there to help out, but I expect we are probably talking more like Lambrini than Merlot

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

The Anunnaki Gods can't be separated from Creation, they cover all aspects of it, even the Hebrew Book of Job which introduced the concept of Satan was very closely based upon the Babylonian Poem of the Righteous Sufferer, there it is the seven great Demons that cause the suffering, those could be related to negative aspects of all the bodies of the Solar System, not just Satan/Saturn.

1 agrees Kantzveldt for they are postulated to be the Creators of the Animalia kingdom(s).
Kingdoms that may span beyond a single planet or galaxy even. Also they ARE spiritual and or astral related attributed beings like humans who possess the CREATOR of ALL* Essence Soul-Spirit-Internal "ETERNAL" ENERGY...
So is it possible they are elder CREATOR GOD SENDS or higher elevated beings? interacting similar to the fruit and vine as they Encounter assess then modify the wines as direct inter actors with the wines? Internal question and answer for to consider this then consider them experiencing the phases of life and death within existence and being eternal are interacting with the wines of EA*RTH now... codexed... ... ... Perhaps as the GODS over man. Its not that hard to process. And so as the human Soul ascends up or down the souls encounter those or them who have also before humanity. So they were here too perhaps in 3D level as you but evolved or managed advanced technology to phase into body forms of interest or even bot, advanced bots may appear like synthetic human from movie ALIENS. So bio bots human? Or they just ASCENDED into their HIGHER FORMS and still have intelligence awareness levels to move through dimensions -Dark Star - with the ability to interact with CREATOR Creation Energies abroad who have not ASCENDED to their levels of awareness if even possible ,maybe.

Now visualize HUMAN souls & ANNUNAKI more elder souls in CREATION and the perspective page may be better Lensed for you all.

Something 1 has been theorizing is that as of current the human or sapien sapiens mind cannot fully understand reality nor understand how what is called/labeled the humanoid soul fits into Objective reality...

However 1 does feel the NU (or current perceived) ENHANCED GENETICALLY version of the humanoid or sapien sapiens STILL containing the same (CREATOR - SOURCE) Soul/Spirit/Internal STAR NEBULA ENERGY that was contained in say Neanderthal biped primates and further back with Ida Darwinius masillae likes is more intelligent in many ways then its ANcestor...
Its just with the intelligence comes the side effects that come out in species as FAIL behaviors, and so Tenders of the vines required to produce better wines SOULS?

The Draconaz mother would be somewhat like AN LILY ... The Fruit of the Local Vines possibly interacting with the Wines.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

As person who believes in the Jedi Philosophy, its very similar to the idea that the Force surrounds and binds us as Obi Wan said, its just I don't believe in a deity.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It was the case that all aspects of the Sumerian Pantheon were inter-connected and mutually dependent, the serpent life force cults of the East were complimented by the cult of Inanna and Dumuzid of Uruk, the direct Earthly representatives of the Anunnaki, were the Queen as Nanaya was Inanna incarnate and Dumuzid represented by the King, who was understood as conceived by artificial insemination from the great seed bank of Ninsumen, i don't know if they actually practised that but they certainly maintained the tradition.

Given that Inanna was from Enlil's side of the pantheon and Dumuzid of Enki that sort of reconciled all the various factors, the spiritual in conjunction with the organic, of course this was all long ago and they had many a descendant so perhaps a great many today could be seen as of the Heavenly seed, Anunnaki, there's maybe an online pop quiz to see if you are.

top topics

join